View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 3:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Zilva 

Post Zilva
(edits are in brackets)

-First Name: Zilva
-Last Name: Silvermoon
-Height: 5'7
-Weight: 109 pounds
-Place of Birth: Hokadio
-Skin Tone: pale
-Hair Color: Black
-Eye Color: brown
-Nationality: Japanese
-Bust: A
-Sexuality: Bi curious
-Virgin: No...lost it before arriving
-Dislikes: Chocolate, Pizza. conflict
-Distinguisihing Features: Her almost emotionless monotone voice

-Background: A former member of a school for troubled children Zilva was a tough person to get along with. At a young age her parents sent her to live with family in the US however they did not do much other than provide her with a place to sleep. Zilva was responsible for getting her food and money. She was prone to constants fights in school, though at her school fights were rather common place. She was shipped from school to school but the fights kept happening. They were blamed on Zilva's overly blunt attitude and somewhat cold personality. In truth she only wanted to be left alone but that almost never happened. Finally in a desperate bid her family sent her to a school where fights were almost never common place. Shokushu High School.

[After encountering Alucard Zilva has started carrying homemade firebombs made of potassium metal and water. They are weak but produce intense heat and are great for distractions. She has created sound and ice bombs..both working very well but also unable to really cause lethal dmage to any monster. She manged to build a panzer styled launcher but scraped if finding it impractical to use or carry. Also she discovered that her mind discipline allowed her to over come pheromones aphrodisiacs and other external stimulants ]

[Sex past: Zilva was once raped by six older students back at her old school. Due to this experience she has found that even here she is non reactive to sex. Her mind and body tend to shut down, reacting but not giving Zilva much enjoyment of pleasure.]

[Alchemy: After finding a book on alchemy in the library Zilva's alchemical powers have awoken giving her her own brand of magic so to speak. Mixed with her ability to make bombs this could be deadly. However the limiters around the school have made it merely a kids magic show at best]

-Personality: Zilva is an odd individual. Her childhood has caused her to close herself off from much of the world both emotionally and physically. When she talked it was in aquiet almost emotionless manner making her seem arrogant. This tended to get her in a lot of trouble. However underneath her cold exterior was a relatively peaceful girl wanting only to live her life and be left alone by the public. Due to her up bringing Zilva can often tell when something is amiss.

-Physical Description Zilva is in good shape, her build though slim has been exercised thanks to her daily brawls. She is able to move slightly better than most people her age as well, the fights having made her both flexible and agile. Despite this though her body is not very strong physically.

appearance

Last edited by Zilva on Sun May 17, 2009 8:31 am, edited 7 times in total.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:20 am

Post Re: Zilva
Nice profile, it seems a bit small though. Anyways welcome to Shokushu and if you need someone to RP with you can check out my characters profiles from the links in my sig.

Natsumi and Iseria

Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:25 am

Looks tasty to me. ;) Bets as to how many rounds she could last against Alucard? :P

Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:57 pm
Profile YIM

Rounds? What makes you think you could even catch her? :)

Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:16 pm

Oooh, burned. :lol: Wait, that's why we have tentacles and stuff. O.o

Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:37 pm

Welcome to Shokushu, enjoy your stay =P

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:42 pm

Hi! Welcome to Shokushu. If you need anyone to RP with, check out my character or PM me. <insert evil laughter here>

Bio:
Progenitus

Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:27 pm

hmm, not too padded a profile but, sometimes that's a good thing, allow me to welcome you to shokushu, ever want a thread with my girls or monsters pm tatiana, darwin, exseven or raven aheck even pm just to chat at random feel free.

Tatiana Azevedo: Bibliophile, Paper mistress & holder of the gift of gab

Raven, magus of life

Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]