View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 The Older Sister - Freya Williams 

Post The Older Sister - Freya Williams

Freya Williams

Freya
Freya was named for the lovely Norse goddess, Freya, of whom was known to be the Goddess of Beauty, Love and Fertility.
Williams
It simply means 'son of William'; a common surname in some European countries.

Nickname(s): Frey, Snow.

Birthday: December 25.

Place of Birth: Born in Canada; moved to England after the age of three and was raised there.
Nationality: British.
Spirituality: Protestant.
Spoken/Written Languages: French, English.

Eye Color: Sky blue.
Hair Color: Originally platinum blonde, however, she often bleaches her hair white.
Skin Color: Snow white.

Height: 5'6".
Weight: 120 lbs.
Bust: 38.
Waist: 29.
Hips: 38.

Other Features: Freya is rather tidy, but not to the point of obsession. So she had laser hair removal done on most of her body to avoid having to wax or shave too often. Yes, it was quite painful. No, she won't do it again. Ever. She has no piercings whatsoever.

Dislikes: Nothing in particular.

Hobbies: Music and ballet.

Extra Tidbits: Because dancing requires all sorts of different forms and training, Freya is actually quite limber and flexible. She had been training since she was quite young in gymnastics and ballet. She could stand en pointe for several minutes straight and remain in all sorts of different and very uncomfortable positions normal people aren't capable of. Consequently, her styles of dance could range from completely swan-like and innocent to passionate and arousing. She is not a virgin.

Due to circumstances beyond her control, she carries a gun on her person. Don't worry faculty and crew, it's just a paintball gun--mainly as an incentive to improve, if she finds someone she's interested in lacking in a certain area of their work.

Major: Drama.
Minor: Music.

Personality: When meeting Freya for the first time, one would think her absolutely bland in personality; quiet, introverted and incapable of smiling. The young woman shows off quite the serious air around her peers, making her seem absolutely humorless. And while this is true at first, Freya is actually quite a passionate person with a big heart. However, being raised in a cut throat world of dancers has cut her off from truly socializing with someone properly, leading to her acting awkward when she did try to befriend someone. The only kind of people that can even begin to prod the fair haired student into action are often girls who are younger than her, due to having a bit of a sister complex.

In essence, she has the urge to care for those younger than her in any and every way possible. Despite being a bit of a jerk at times--remember, lack of interaction with her peers since a young age--Freya does have a softer side that is only shown in either a very subtle manner, or to great extremes, for she isn't too sure of where a good middle would be. This urge to be caring and tender with those of the same gender stems from the fact that she is used to caring for a younger sister who is a bit danger prone, catering to her every whim.

However, on the flip side, she is no stranger to the term 'tough love' and often demonstrates this in a rather violent fashion. Mainly, by shooting at her fellow students with a paintball gun that often mysteriously disappears and reappears whenever the time calls for it. While not obsessed with perfection, but if Freya ever got wind of someone trying to improve their skills in dancing she would 'help' them in this rather spartan manner. 'Improve, or be shot', is her motto.

When presented with the topic of dance or music, she suddenly becomes much more animated, to the point of people thinking someone had switched her with a doppleganger. The only thing that could rival her rather indecent (she could be a bit too touchy feely at times) love of her younger sister was her loves for the performing arts. Her true love is Tchaikovsky and the Nutcracker suite and she would often be found dancing or singing, if the occassion called for it.

Background: Unlike her younger sister, who often got into trouble, Freya was well-loved; at home and in the limelight. She was enrolled into a ballet academy when she was five years old, training diligently every afternoon after school while her little sister got to go home and play by herself. Freya had been enchanted by the local theatre's winter season selection, namely the Nutcracker, and had insisted she become a ballerina when she grew up. Not wanting to stiffle the girl's creativity (her mother being an archeologist wanted her to expand her horizons and her artistic painter father wanted her to do what her heart told her), they took her to the best school money could buy and soon she was on her way to a wonderful career!

If only the dancing business wasn't so cut throat and bloody thirsty. You see, only a few girls were ever selected to join troupes or chosen for prestigious dancing schools and all the competition involved lots of psychological warfare, pranks and harsh words. Freya had been born a bright child and she excelled in her ballet lessons, making those around her to grow jealous and spiteful of her, often having nasty tricks played on her. Ripped tutus, thumbtacks in her slippers, bugs in her food...the works. Eventually this made Freya shy from people, building a wall of ice between her and everyone else...everyone, except for her cute baby sister.

Little children always had silly little crushes on whoever they wanted and Freya had one on her sweet little sister. The two were practically glued at the hip and every day after practice or rehearsal she would be at the younger girl's side, at her beck and call. They were only a year apart, but she allowed her sibling to use her as an indentured servant...usually if she got kisses for her efforts.

Time passed and nothing really changed--not even Freya's crush on her sister. In fact, it had grown into full-blown infatuation, which she knew was quite wrong according to the church. But she kept it to herself, keeping up the image of a frosty bitch she had soon become over the years; a reputation she didn't reject anymore. She was quite the successful dancer now, earning herself fame by winning them at the yearly worldwide competition. She no longer went to school anymore, choosing to work in troupes while she was still young. Eventually though, she earned herself a scholarship at Shokushu. They said that they'd love to welcome a wonderful dancer like her into their ranks and she'd willingly go, thinking that time away from her sister would clear her head.

And here she is now, dancing her way towards oblivion, as they say. Freya didn't know what was worse after spending a little while as a student of Shokushu in the art department: being raped by big, huge monsters or being surrounded by so many young women for she found that she had the same urge to love and care for some of them, the same way she felt for her sister. Oh, what was she going to do?

Other Images
A praying Freya with a rosary.
A rather dazed looking Freya.
Where did she get that gun?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A work in progress, I suppose, but it'll have to do. <3

Last edited by Freya on Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:05 am

Post Re: The Older Sister - Freya Williams
very nice profile. if you want to RP with a student im your girl.

Natsumi and Iseria

Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:13 am

Thanks!

BTW, Freya is the sister/sister account to this one, the one I'm currently using the most. So if you want to talk to either Williams sister, just give a holler somewhere! ^^

Persephone Williams

Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:23 am

Note: I made a tiny adjustment. Just added a little extra info about how she interacts with certain individuals as well as her owning a small paintball gun.

Nothing too big, I hope. ^^; There's lots of girls here with strange backgrounds and powers, so I didn't think it too big if she owned a (mostly) harmless paintball gun.

Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:58 am

Ha. Somehow I had a hunch this one was yours, Seph. ^_^ I like it, and hopefully sometime we can play with this character too. Lol

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:20 pm
Profile YIM

Hahahaha. What gave it away besides me saying she was mine? ;P The last name might have been a giveaway though..

Persephone Williams

Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:27 pm

Well, I'd imagine the paintball gun would get taken away, plus there's no place on the island to buy them anyway. Just a little note.

Other then that, very in-depth profile.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:48 am
Profile WWW

Ah, well. It's mainly there for comedic purposes anyways. Plus, she keps pulling it from out of nowhere, so I plead hammerspace. XD

And thank you.

Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:02 am

Wow this profile is amazing!

Hmmm a paintball gun........

Bio:
Progenitus

Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:01 pm

There isn't really hammerspace here sadly...

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:14 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]