View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Nakamura Sachi 

Post Nakamura Sachi
Name: Nakamura Sachi
Nakamura – means Middle Village
Sachi – means Child of Joy
Nicknames: None

Birthday: Feb. 7

Place of Birth: Born in Japan, moved to China at the age of five and was raised there.
Nationality: Chinese
Ethnicity: Japanese and Chinese
Spirituality: Roman Catholic
Spoken/Written Languages: Japanese, Chinese, and English

Hair Color: Black, but is constantly dyed to a pinkish color.
Eye Color: Reddish brown
Skin Tone: Pale
Pubic Hair: Shaved

Distinguishing features: Her large, innocent, and curious looking eyes and her small breasts.

Height: 5’6”
Weight: 125 lb.
Bust: 34C
Waist: 29
Hips: 37

Virgin? Yes, being Roman Catholic, she plans on staying a virgin until marriage.
Sexuality: Heterosexual and she plan on keeping it that way, mainly because of her religion.

Piercing or Tattoos: Two on her ears. No tattoos.

Personality: Sachi is an extremely introvert person, preferring to keep her emotions and feelings to herself. She is extremely nice and well-mannered, but rarely speaks to anyone. She is very shy and doesn’t like to have too many friends and socialize. People usually thinks of Sachi has a naïve little schoolgirl who is anti-social and quiet. She doesn’t like to display any emotions, even if people are bullying her. Sachi is also very weak-minded, making her easy to be manipulated.

Background: Sachi born into a rich, disciplined family. Her father was a Japanese army officer and her mother was a writer from China. Being born in a disciplined family, she was raised in a disciplined manner. Her parents were determined to raise her as a prodigal child; smart, lovely, and well-mannered. At a young age she displayed an exceptional talent for writing and drawing, being able to write short poems at the age of five. Because of this, she received much of attention than her older sister.

At age five, her parents decided to move the family to Shanghai, where her grandfather owned a large mansion before he passed away. Her parents applied to have her attend the top schools and she received good grades in all of them. Meanwhile she continued to improve her writing and drawing, with many of her drawing hanging on the walls of her school’s main office. At home she was well loved by mostly about everyone, except her older sister.

Despite the fact that Sachi always looked up to her sister Katsumi, Katsumi did not like her. Katsumi never did well in school and was often in trouble for fights and ditching. Compared to Sachi, Katsumi also received less attention and love from her parents. As a result, Katsumi bullied poor Sachi whenever possible. At school she continued to do well, with several newspapers publishing the stories she wrote. But she never really made many friends because she was shy and scared of other people.

When she was ten years old, her parents divorced. Her father and older sister moved back to Japan but Sachi decided to stay with her mother in China. However her mother died when she was 19 years old and her aunt (now her guardian) decided to send her Shokushu, a place she thought Sachi would be safe. Two days after the funeral, Sachi packed her bags and left for Shokushu, with no idea what was waiting for her.

Likes: Exploring, reading, writing, drawing, horses, dogs, and night.
Dislikes: Talking to other people.
Hobbies: Reading, drawing, and writing.

Miscellaneous: She is an extremely shy person, who usually likes to stay alone in the back and rarely talks to anyone.

Appearance:
Sachi in one of her uniforms:
Sachi with long hair
Another picture of Sachi with long hair

Nakamura Sachi

Last edited by Nakamura Sachi on Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:10 am

Post Re: Nakamura Sachi
Welcome Sachi, I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us while you're here. I'd like to offer a friendly piece of advice in order to maximize your collegiate experience.

"Uniform must be in pristine shape before you exit your dormitory, I'd not recommend being tardy to class, no littering and...well no inappropriate interactions with other students." We run a tight ship here, break the rules and you run the chance of reporting to me. *Devious grin*.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:19 am
Profile YIM

Welcome to Shokushu! :D Nice profile by the way, and I'm sure your stay here will be a lot of fun, heh.

O.o Breaking the rules makes the offenders report to you? Well, what's the downside then? Aren't you supposed to be punishing them instead of rewarding them? :lol:

Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:22 am

Haha thanks guys :D

o.o sounds scary. dont worry, sachi isnt the type of person to break the rules :P

Nakamura Sachi

Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:26 am

Welcome to Shokushu! Yes you will have A LOT of fun here. <insert evil laughter>

Bio:
Progenitus

Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:28 am

cute

"A man chooses ,A slave obeys "-Andrew Ryan,Bioshock

Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:53 am

thanks^^

Nakamura Sachi

Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:12 am

A belated welcome from me, deary! If that whole "virginity" thing is still intact, perhaps I can help to change that?

By the way, I hope she also speaks English. Things might get confusing around campus if she doesn't...

Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:17 pm
Profile YIM

A very nice character! I hope you will have fun here!

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:38 pm
Profile YIM

Thanks. I'm sure I will :)

Nakamura Sachi

Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:50 pm

Oh wow im getting to laxed here, can't beleave i didnt welcome you to the school. Welcome to Shokushu Campus feel free to PM me im always here for the student's education. If you like a personal tour im here to rape, i mean help, anyway again i welcome you to Shokushu Campus and hope you enjoy your stay here.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]