View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 5:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Rumi 

Post Rumi
Name: Rumi Miyagi
Sexuality: for me to know and you to find out.
Place of birth: California, United states.
Nationality: Japanese
Hair Color: Pink (Naturally Black)
Eye Color: Brown almost red
Ethnicity: Japanese
Skin Tone: Creamy
Pubic Hair: Shaved
Height: 5.4
Weight: 107
Bust:38DD
Waist:28
Hips:32
Background: Rumi was born in California not being a very smart girls she often got herself into more trouble then she could get herself out of, she is sweet and somewhat clueless and has the disposition of a naive child. She her has a selfless attitude generally putting friends and family ahead of herself putting her in some awkward places.

Rumi was always a sweet girl not very bright but sweet she grew up in Irvine Californian, a nice area her parents where well to do and her childhood was fairly carefree. At the age of 7 she started to play the the violin after being prompted by her mother, she seemed to have some talent for music but school was a different story she got horrible grades and seemed to have a hard time in general with anything that didn't require a instrument. Before long she began to play other instruments her favorites being piano and guitar. After she turned 14 her mother sent her to voice training in the hopes that her daughter might find employment in music since no other path seemed to be open to the girl. It wasn't that she was stupid it was just that nothing came easily to her besides music everything for her was a struggle math, history, English, all of it seemed hard to her.

The voice lessons went well enough she had a pleasant voice and with training she had become a rather good singer. At the age of 16 she attempted in the nation wide contest of “American Idol”. She fell short getting only 3rd place. Returning home she found that she received far more attention then she wanted she was generally a quite girl and the attention was simply becoming too much for her. Her parents noticed her discomfort and decided to send her else where. This was far more problematic then they had at first thought it seemed that any school inside the country was out of the question and any schools outside the country required that she be a permanent resident which means an address but finally they came to Shokushu which seemed like the best option.

Virgin? Yes for now~
Languages: English
Likes: Music, food, dancing, singing, messing around in general.
Hates: School oh god how she hates school.

Attachments:
1241531249487.jpg
1241531249487.jpg [ 46.35 KiB | Viewed 4324 times ]
asdsasdada.jpg
asdsasdada.jpg [ 13.91 KiB | Viewed 4324 times ]

Last edited by Rumi on Sat May 09, 2009 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 08, 2009 7:34 am

Post Re: Rumi
Welcome to Shokushu Campus hope you enjoy your rape here... I mean stay here, if theres any thing you need help with feel free to ask and again Welcome to Shokushu Campus.

ps. like the pics and profile

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri May 08, 2009 8:15 am
Profile YIM WWW

Welcome to the campus! Oh, before you start worrying I'm sure you'll get plenty of time to continue training that sweet voice...

I'm sure it'll be a scream.

I mean, I'm sure you'll have a great time getting to know everyone.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Fri May 08, 2009 1:58 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome to the site! Stay for the tacos...

If you want an evil tentacle monster to break her in (*cough*), feel free to give me a holler ;)

Fri May 08, 2009 9:07 pm
Profile YIM

Question: How old is she? From her profile...I thought she was only 16.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat May 09, 2009 7:11 am
Profile WWW

Whopse Shes 18 the show took 1 year and after wards she spent a year at school before heading off over here.

Sat May 09, 2009 8:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]