View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 10:38 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Kanu Unchou 

Post Kanu Unchou
Name: Kanu Unchou
Place of Birth: Tokyo, Japan
Nationality: Japanese

Hair Color: Black, although it seems to be a deep shade of purple in some light.
Eye Color: Emerald Green / Sapphire Blue, it depends on her mood
Skin Tone: Lightly Tanned
Pubic Hair: Shaved
Distinguishing features: Her hair is incredibly long, cascading down to just above her ankles. Also when she is not in class she carries around a spear which is about 5 feet long and tipped with a golden dragon's head which hides the sharp tip until she needs it in a fight.
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 109 lbs.
Bust: 38DD
Waist: 24
Hips: 32

Background: Born in Tokyo, Kanu was a member of a very old, strict family which made her begin training in martial arts and with a weapon of her choice, which was the spear since the young age of 10 due to the fact she would be going to school in the Kanto District which was the battlefield of the many schools that resided there. Just one month before her schooling was to start, at the age of 15, her training was completed giving her the rank of master with the spear. As a graduation present her grandfather, who was her instructor, gave her the spear she used throughout her schooling in the Kanto District getting into many fights throughout the years defending her school and herself.
Graduating from the school her teacher suggested she continue her education in Shokushu Academy saying that it would be a perfect place to continue her education and get away from all the fighting. Eager for a respite Kanu quickly signed up and was off to Shokushu within the week, carrying a suitcase full of her clothing, a few martial arts manuals and movies, and her spear , which was able to be taken apart to fit into tight spaces and to go places where weapons weren't allowed seeming to be nothing but a stick with an ornate dragon's head attached to it.
Psychological Profile: Kanu is a very strong woman with a bit of a temper, making her easy to rouse into a frenzy be it sexual or combative.
Personality: Kanu is usually quiet around people she doesn't know, prefering to let people talk to her rather than start the conversation. However if you can get past the quiet exterior and get to know her she is quite friendly and protective to those she likes.
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual, although she prefers women.
Virgin? No
Piercing or Tattoos: Ears are pierced and she usually wears two claw shaped diamonds attached to a short chain.
Language: English, Japanese
Activities: Practicing her fighting, swimming, reading
Miscellaneous: Pictures of Kanu
Kanu in her school uniform (Left), Kanu getting ready to go to sleep (Right)

Kanu in her training outfit

Kanu in her swimsuit

ImageImage

(OOC: Hope you like my profile and I'm eager to get into some Rps so PM me if you would like to set something up.)

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

I'm always looking for more RPs, so feel free to PM me anytime.

Last edited by Kanu on Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:08 pm

Post Re: Kanu Unchou
Hey Kanu! I'm happy to greet you! weapons on campus are strictly forbidden so your spear, unfortunately, probably won't see much use, even if it isn't immediately confiscated. I hope you have a good time here and that you get a few of those RPs you're looking for right off the bat ;) Very pretty girl you have. I'm sure she'll be an overnight success.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:15 pm
Profile YIM

That is correct. The spear will be taken away, even if it's able to be broken down, they will go though all of your bags, and take away anything that resembled a weapon.

So even if they miss some of it, you won't end up with a spear. At best you'd get away with a cardboard one.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:47 pm
Profile WWW

Love the profile and the pictures that go with it. I look forward to seeing you on the island. Well see and other things.

Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:53 pm

Yep, they take away the toys... Karen has been trying to make a habit of making wooden ones. :) welcome to the game!

Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:31 am

she's so pretty!!! welcome to campus I do oh so hope we might be able to get some time to play!

heh anyway yeah welcome to campus, do so enjoy the way your character is put together

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Lilian: rocker's daughter & good hearted rebel
Michael: wants to be just like mommy
Kariktul: the ultimate human & Irony

Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:11 am

well i like the character she cute, sorry about your spear, oh and welcome to Shokushu Campus, im sure a monster give you a spear to play with ;)

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:41 am
Profile YIM WWW

Thanks for the welcomes everybody. Edited my profile a few times and i've always forgotten to post again.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

I'm always looking for more RPs, so feel free to PM me anytime.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:23 pm

Welcome, Guan Y--I mean, Kanu! ;)

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:28 pm

Welcome, welcome, to Shokushu! I'm certain Alucard would enjoy being introduced to this nubile beauty. ;)

Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:14 am
Profile YIM

Can I Rp with you?

Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:10 pm

This thread has not been posted in, nor has the person even BEEN here since 2009. Please do not necro threads like this.

Locking.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:13 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 12 posts ]