View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 1:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Lodi Gensworth 

Post Lodi Gensworth
Hi everyone ! I'm Lodi !
I don't think anyone will remember me but I used to RP here two years ago. First of all, I'd like to apologize tp all the great people i was partnering at the time. My disappearance was quite sudden and I never gave any explanation ; I won't go into details but at the time, someone very close to me got gravely sick and to put it simply, I was quite a mess. Sorry again everyone ! If you'll have me, it would be wonderful to join you all again ! I sure did enjoy roleplaying here ! Hope to RP with you soon !

Name: Lodi Gensworth
Lodi means : ownership, property

Place of Birth: United States - California

Date of birth: May. 5

Nationality: American - ethnically, she's of mixed heritage: English from her father's side and Spanish from her mother's side. She looks like the Mediterranean type.

Hair: Long straight black hair

Eye Colour: black eyes

Skin Tone: brown tanned skin, the colour of warm gingerbread

Pubic Hair: shaved

Distinguishing features: a belly button ring

Height: 5'4"

Bust: 36A

Body built: she’s slender and athletic with smooth nice curves.

Background:

Lodi was born in a very wealthy family.

Her father, the heir of an old aristocratic family, was insanely rich, both through his inheritance and through his own merit. Being a successful businessman, he’d managed to further increase his family’s fortune. Obviously, he’d done it for the thrive of it, not out of any necessity.

Her mother had been a successful model in her prime, and though she was now a retired one, she remained a beautiful woman. It was during her modelling years that she’d first attracted the attention of her father. A few years later, he’d asked her to marry him, and she’d said yes. Since then, she’d become an accomplished socialite, launched her own line of clothing - a frank success- , and birthed a daughter - and vowed that she would never have an other child, for it might ruin her figure for ever this time.

Lodi grew up as an only child. Her parents, though they loved her - in their own self-centred way - were never overly present in her life. Which she grew to appreciate as she saw how meddling some of her friends’ parents could be. Not that hers weren’t controlling and annoying when they could be bothered to act as parents. But all considering, what they asked of her was not that complicated. As long as she complied, she was never short on money and was free get and do pretty much anything she wanted. All they asked of her was that she not shed any shame on the family name, which loosely translated in not being caught while doing anything that reprehensible; anything too scandalous could easily be erased by a generous amount of money, anyway.

As she grew older, their second requirement proved to be harder: they wanted her to remain a virgin until she was married, or at the very least until she was engaged to the man she would marry.

Not that her father had been a virgin when he’d met her mother, but he was a man, so apparently that made it ok.

Not that her mother had been either, but she was not a Gensworth, so it didn’t matter.

No, the fact of the matter was that, in aristocratic families, more specifically, in the Gensworth one, girls were expected to remain virgins until their wedding night. Never mind that, hello, this was the 21st century and nobody did that nowadays!

Well, except maybe the Jonas brothers.

She’d tried to argue her case, saying that from what she could see, it didn’t stop other girls from the aristocracy from sleeping around – and it was only because she was talking to her father that she’d phrased it so delicately.

To what her father had answered that he didn’t care about how other girls dishonoured themselves and their families, she was a Gensworth and she would live up to the family name. Unless she wanted to face the consequences. And he assured her that she didn’t. To which he added that if she so much as tried to go against him on that particular matter, he would know.

Lodi didn’t fear much things in life, but the wrath of her father was one of them. She knew that when he took that tone, you’d better not argue with him. She was certainly not reckless enough to risk it. So she made do. Grudgingly.

When she'd turned eleven, she'd been sent to study in an English all girls boarding school. Her mother thought it was chic, and her father thought that it was the best way to prepare her as the Gensworth heiress, as well as reacquainting her with her English roots.

There, she found new friends, girls as free spirited and as reckless as herself, with who she caused quite an amount of trouble.
While a quick study, she was never a brilliant student, as she never saw the point of applying herself. She was going to inherit her father’s fortune, no matter what she did, so what was the point of being the best student. It was not like she’d have to struggle through life. Really, all she needed to do was to get her diploma.

During the holidays, she travelled around the world. Theorically to increase her world knowledge. In practice it was an occasion to crash all the best parties and to meet teens as rich, arrogant and restless as herself.

When she graduated, she was given the choice between several colleges. She chose Shokushu Campus. She’d heard about it from an old student - who was now a recruiter for the school - that she’d met at a party and who’d told her what a wonderful time she’d had there during her studies. The girl had been so eloquent than it has been hard not to be swayed by her speech. So Lodi had asked her for a brochure, which the girl had supplied immediately. “Always prepared!” she had said with a cheerful smile. After a few minutes of reading and a few questions, her choice was made. She would go to Shokushu.

It was an all girl college, and therefore a good way for her to keep away from temptation. Her father would appreciate that. It was located on a secluded island – she had seen the pictures and it looked heaven like – and their teaching was reputed to be amongst the bests, not to mention that their facilities were top notch. The spoilt brat in her could only appreciate something that was labelled “best”. Besides, the beaches were so beautiful that it would almost feel like an extended holiday!

Personality:

Being the heiress of an old prestigious family, Lodi is used to getting her way. She’s very self-assured and rarely backs down. She’s not afraid of speaking her mind, sometimes in what might be considered a rude fashion. Truth be told, the girl has a nasty mouth.

She’s hot tempered but is slow to really anger. She likes to tease people, more to see what they are made of than out of any real cruelty. Although she can be pretty mean to people she truly dislikes.

She doesn’t have much interest for shy, bookish types, but given circumstances could be convinced otherwise.

Once you’ve hold up to her attacks, you’ve won her respect.

She tends to befriend girls who share some of her qualities, namely: restlessness, confidence in themselves, unafraid to break the rules to get what they want, all in all girl who are up for anything and who are ready to go with her on crazy adventures!

She can be kind of flighty but she’s loyal to her friends and very generous and opened with them. Friendship is sacred for her!

She doesn’t make a rule out of it, but she likes to be admired, be it for her looks or her personality. The girl is not exactly vain, but she sure is arrogant.

She’s quick to make decisions and doesn’t always thinks things through. So far, it hasn’t impaired her so much, as she’s quite adaptable.
She’s a little on the reckless side. She likes to think as herself as a badass, but really, she’s not that tough, she just likes to think she is. But as she has, contrary to what she believes, always lived a shielded existence, she’s not really aware of it.

She’s aware of her good looks but doesn’t let it go to her head – well, most of the time – she doesn’t want to be like her mother. She’s proud of them and is not afraid of flaunting them though.

Virgin:
Still a virgin on daddy’s orders. Bugger.
She’s had some experiences though.
She’s never been penetrated but she’s tried some things, both with men and women. Mostly with women.
You don’t spend years as a horny teenager in an all girls school full of other horny girls without finding one who’s opened to experimentation. More than one, actually.

Piercing: Belly button piercing.

Tattoos: No tattoos. Nope.

Language: English. And a tiny bit of Spanish she picked up from her mother. Despite her teachers’ best efforts, French is forever lost on her.

Likes: Action movies, horror movies, Resident Evil games, sports, parties, the beach, water, swimming, the sun, fashion, compliments, clothes, video games, martial arts ( she’s never had serious training but she’s taken self-defence classes), music, teasing people, finding people’s weak spots, being a brat, a good laugh, braving the rules and though she’s never had the full experience, she’s pretty sure that she enjoys sex.

Activities:
Swimming (she used to be part of the swimming team in high school), volley ball, rock-climbing, shopping (her mother had to influence her in some way!), running in the forest in the morning, playing video games (she kicks ass at resident evil), dancing (ballroom dancing - you are a Gensworth or you are not! – and hip hop), singing, hanging out with her friends, partying, getting smashed (occasionally – doesn’t seem like she’ll get drunk any time soon over here though; ah, she’ll have to ask the girls about it), smoking ( and where are her damn cigarettes, she’s pretty sure that she’d managed to smuggle her stash into the school!)

If you want to RP, you know where to find me :wink:

Last edited by Lodi on Tue May 24, 2011 6:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:00 am

Post Re: New Student - Lodi Gensworth
allow me the honor of bein the first to welcome you to your new humble home for the rest of your virgin life... (counts 10 seconds) now let me welcome you to '10 rapes per day' university

love your character and the thought put into her hope to see her in the commons sometime soon, and i'm sure my rl roomies agree with me

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Airi: Petite famous runaway
Night: Humanoid alien full of chloraphil

Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:27 am

Hey, thanks for the warm greeting!
I’m glad you liked her!
Expect to see her soon on the commons and other parts of the Campus
:wink:

Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:55 am

Yep. Her cigarattes are gone.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:49 pm
Profile WWW

Mmmmm...royalty... :twisted:

Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:16 pm
Profile WWW

Madison wrote:
Yep. Her cigarattes are gone.

Gone?! :shock: What do you mean gone? :shock:
I don't know who did it, but I'll find out, I swear! :evil: Whoever did this, there's gonna be hell to pay! :twisted:

Cangelosi wrote:
Mmmmm...royalty... :twisted:

That's right plebeians! And don't you forget it! :mrgreen:

Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:04 pm

Welcome Lodi *waves*. If you ever need a girl to RP with feel free to PM me.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

I'm always looking for more RPs, so feel free to PM me anytime.

Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:39 pm

Thanks! :wink:

Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:41 pm

Welcome to Shokushu Campus if you need any thing questions answered feel free to ask, I'll make sure your papers are in order to be raped, i mean to be processed. Again Welcome to Shokushu Campus

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Thanks for the Freudian slippery answer! :wink:

Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:25 pm

Customs took them. Cigarettes are considered contraband, along with anything alchoholic. Though some students have managed to make a type of rice wine.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:43 pm
Profile WWW

Royalty hmm? That both adds a new character dynamic and infuses Shokushu with a deeper connection to classic themes...very well done, and welcome!

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:08 pm
Profile YIM

Thanks! :wink:
Not so much royalty as nobility, actually. Though, if you asked Lodi, she'd tell you that it's all the same. She probably has a king or two among her ancestors anyway :P She certainly can pull the princess act like no one else! :wink:

Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:03 pm

Princesses and aristocratic girls always made for such charming offerings and sacrifices in the old stories. ^_^

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:09 pm
Profile YIM

Damn True! :lol:
(You a student or a monster?)

Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next