View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Darwin Q [Retired[ 

Post Darwin Q [Retired[
Name: Darwin Q.

Irish Born & Bred

Performed by Dr. Chrystal Amathyst Topaz.

Hair & eye color: Naturally Gray & darker gray
Pubic Hair: Peach fuzz
Height: 5' 6"
Weight:120lbs
Bust: 32C
Waist: 26
Hips: 35

Physical anomalies:
Tattoo down her right leg; odd symbols and shapes.

Scarred left ear; appears to come to a point.

Piercing in both ears and naval... origin unknown as according to data she had no piercing upon arrival to the university.

crescent moon birthmark on her left wrist.

Lack of natural pubic hair growth... all levels of hormones are proper of an adult woman of her age

Experiments:

We have performed a single experiment altering her genetic code to double her healing ability as a result her hymen is able to recover within 8 hours of breaking or being stretched... may save on nantes and tightening injections if this works properly.

Comments:
Throughout the examination while she was in a coma I seemed to note the odd tattoos on her leg warming as I examined her genitals. It seems that they are based on her arousal on a subconscious level though this is not said with 100% certainty...

During the coma she spoke various times about her being worthless and a failure of a living being... I assume this to have been the work of a monster... given her old application to the school and our knowledge at N.I.C.E. about the monsters on the island I have determined that this is the results of time with the lycanoid Keemari... I recommend to watch her carefully for feinting or relapses.

Upon awakening she showed no signs of atrophy in her muscles; almost unheard of in coma patients after five months and even more unusual all brai damage was done to her memory not effecting her physically at all. I had her rewrite her application saying it was lost just to see how bad her memory was.

Performed by Dr. Crystal A. Topaz
Psych Analysis:
Darwin is a powerful minded young woman. she has a strong will and very open & unique mind though seems very reclusive and suffers from minor social anxiety disorder unless she is pretending to be a man. More than likely in-securities about her figure. Will perform follow ups on this though at this point in this doctors opinion she is of no danger to others or the school

Background: I was born In Dublin, to a kind Irish business man my mother died when I was only four so I never got to know her. My father was the only good man in my life I'm afraid. Ever since middle school I've dressed as a male rather than a female and I mean completely I hid my bust & my curves skillfully A true drag king in my everyday life. Truth was I didn't own any girl's clothes except for my sleep wear; a single red skirt; a pair of black stockings and a black button down shirt along with a single swimsuit; Which mind you I've augmented over the years with swim trunks.
I'd been in love one time in my life but I was scorned by him I gave up on love thanks to him though I do have to say my life has been better because of it though... I can't remember what he looked like anymore...

I've studied the mind of men pretty well; mastered the Guitar; the art of voice alteration & mimicry, And Sewing to help my illusion though I can really make any sort of clothes My family was very accepting; I thank them for that really.

I came to shokushu over a year ago though It seems I spent much of that time in the infirmary or so they say. I'd been in a coma for months though physically there seemed to be nothing wrong with me. they're assuming I had a psychotic break at some point from what I said to them during my coma... speaking during a coma....? seemed suspicious enough to me. But either way... They gave me a new dorm; it's nice really though I don't have a room mate yet I find the spare bed disheartening and uncomfortable...

They asked me to fill this out again for one reason or another; my documentation seems to have disappeared save for my grades over my freshmen year.

Personality: I think I'm strange; I'm a bit of a quiet young woman even if I walk around the dorms dressed like a man; no one seems to mind me doing it. I do like to voice my concerns and keep rules kept I'm no rebel definitely no rebel straight and narrow... hmm besides that there isn't much to say.
Majors: Engineering, Quantum Physics, Robotics,
Minors:

Virgin: It seems so...

Magic: I seem to have odd abilities I don't quite understand & that I don't quite control... I'll update the staff as I learn more about them.
1: I can change the color of my hair & eyes at will I'm sure that's some sort of magic though given what i've gone through who knows...
2: The tattoos on my leg seem to react to foreign elements introduced to my body and eliminate them... well most of the time at least sometimes it makes them worse.
3: The tattoos seem to have other functions which I don't quite understand

Dislikes: I don't really remember but, I hate being seen in public in a skirt.

Misc:
I have partial amnesia

I have pretty good eyes though still wear glasses from time to time just for looks.

I keep my hair and nails pretty short and care for my body in a minimalist sense.

Darwin In her room

Darwin in drag

Darwin changing her hair and eye color in her room

((re-written I wanted to reword everything add a whole lot and it seemed right to do this))

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:48 am

Post Re: Darwin Q; out of the 'infirmary' back into the den
Welcome to Shokushu Campus love the pics of your character, very sexy. If you need any help feel free to PM me and if your bored feel free to PM me as well lol any way if you like a rape of the school, i mean a tour of the school ill be happy to rape you umm i mean show you around :P again Welcome to Shokushu Campus

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:34 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]