View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 3:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Erica Riley: Brightest mind alive 

Post Erica Riley: Brightest mind alive
Name:Erica Riley
Place of Birth:Quebec, Canada
Nationality:Mutt(to many to bother listing)
Hair Color:brown(often dyed a dark orange)
Eye Color:brown/green (depending on the light)
Ethnicity:Caucasian
Skin Tone:pale
Pubic Hair: shampoo, conditioned, trimmed and groomed into a soft neat little patch
Distinguishing features: 245 I.Q. False fox ears & tail(not shown in picture)
Height:5' 4"
Weight: 120lbs
Bust:36C
Waist:27
Hips:38

Background: Born in Quebec and raised in America from the age of one she was reading writing and performing mathematical calculations, however due to bad circumstances and over protective parents she was held back from moving ahead grades in school. she became obsessed with science and extra-terrestrial life the first time she ever heard the notion of their existence. As she grew up she was taken advantage of due to her over trusting nature though with a little combat knowledge her best friend had given her no man ever got to her. From the age of sixteen she lived a second life as an Internet persona 'Leria Vulpes' a fox girl who dressed in rather risque clothing. When she turned eighteen a letter came in the mail offering her a 100% free collage education; a dream come true or so she thought. Two days before she left for shokushu she was confronted by her best friend of the last twelve years in her bedroom; she told erica words that shocked her beyond anything she'd ever heard before. 'Erica... I... I love you...' Her eyes went wide as her friend continued 'Please... please I want you to touch me' Erica shook her head 'I, I can't; I just can't... I'm sorry..."
She told her dear friend standing and heading towards the door her friend the powerful willful girl who had trained her to defend herself; burst into tears and begged Erica not to go... and Erica didn't listen she didn't want to get distracted and didn't want to get attached like that so soon to her departure... As she walked down her walkway She could hear her friend's voice scream.
'I never want to speak to you again Erica... you bitch!'

Personality:She's outspoken, strong and a genius; she's never one to let you forget a mistake. she's a bit of a bookworm though otherwise she's a kind receptive young woman whose protective of her friends. she's pretty easy to become excited by the unusual and unique.
Virgin: Yes
Piercing or Tattoos: A few small runes around her waist meaning ' Everlasting purity'
Language:English(though she understands four others; she can't speak them)
Likes:Aliens, Science, Books, Foxes, biology, science fiction, imaginative work, Plants
Activities:Reading, swimming, martial arts, invention, chemistry, Writing, sketching blueprints, building computers, singing, botany, dancing, Etc.

Miscellaneous: She continues to take on her other life from time to time though never during class. She has a wonderful photographic memory though not perfect.

when she refuses to do something, she has rather amazing will power

She can sing and quite well; able to sing at a p[itch that can break glass. It is a small sexual oddity that she will never moan; instead singing out a high note

She's left handed primarily

she suffers from mild Body dysmorphic disorder

Magic?: Aqua-Kinesis(all liquids), Plant empaty & communication & immunity to Aphrodisiacs((all but the genetic immunity are weakened as per school rules)

Image[/img]

I decided to reboot erica from page one and try her again... she was and is my favorite character and i hope to get the feeling i had when i first started here in shokushu

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Last edited by Erica on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:19 am, edited 5 times in total.

Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:48 pm

Post Re: Erica Riley: Brightest mind alive
Hey welcome back.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:59 am
Profile WWW

An I.Q. of 245 :shock: Thats impressive!

Fun character!

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:09 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome back, we are so happy to receive.. again lol hope you enjoy Shokushu Campus again and if you need a rape... i mean a tour to refreash your memory please ask. Again Welcome Back.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW

added new piccys!

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:19 am

Ahh. The new Eva chick! Good picture for a character. Lol.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:19 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]