View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Narissa Lorris 

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Post Narissa Lorris
Changes and updates will be written in this color.

Student Bio/Profile
Name: Narissa Lorris (nickname, Rissa or Reeses. Recently a monster has come to dub her 'Nissa' as a pet name for her, one she'll probably will have to look out for in the future . . .
Place of Birth: Page, Arizona
Nationality: African American
Hair Color: Blue-black ending at shoulders. Is sometimes untamable and she is prone to wearing it in a short pony tail and uses a lot of grease. In her Junior year, she has grown her hair out to her mid-back, no longer using grease to maintain it and letting it loose or in a braid.

Eye Color: Dark Almond
Ethnicity: African American
Skin Tone: Deep russet
Pubic Hair: trimmed

Distinguishing features: On chocolate nipples, she has gold piercings,rings, that was placed on her by Seraph. Ethereal, she can make them intangible until the spell hiding them is said, where they can be seen like any other ring. If they were to be touched or hooked by a finger, or something with a soul, or anything biological, it would enhance her arousal two-fold. If both are hooked, tenfold, making pretty much anyone that knows this secret turning her to putty.

Height: 5' 9.5"
Weight: 155

Figure: Tall with moderate sized bust and a gracious bottom.Form enhanced since being in Shoku, her bust size has increased forward, having gone one cup size up and the inches forward.

Background: While intelligent with problem solving, she is extremely self-conscious while growing up since her parents, mainly her mother, have been involved with her life a little too much. Okay-- a lot. Even though she is very capable, her mother butting in has forced her to take a passenger seat in her own life. From choosing her electives in school, to volunteering in programs ('Because she believes Narissa is TOO gifted to let go to waste), to even never letting her go out alone, even after 16. Although her father is good to her, he sees nothing wrong with the power-controlling. Narissa had only been passively fighting back, but when her mother signs her up for another university than what she herself wants , she puts her foot down . . . . Okay, more like snuck off to one that would help her gain her independence. Shokushu.

Psychological Profile: Is non-combative and self-conscious of herself. Even though she finally has broken free, she questions if she'll ever be capable from maturing from her coddled mind-set, yet desperately wishes. Without the mother behind her back, she is more prone to do more 'reckless' behavior,(staying up after lights out, sneak out to enjoy night-- Then again here she may be getting more than she's bargaining for). In short, a nervous bird trying to spread her wings for the first time.
Due to her years at Shokushu, she's grown less meek and shy and has become more confident, almost cold. Her suspiciouns of the school has made her more paranoid with whom she speaks with.
*Ever since her tampering by Wraith, she has grown an 'alter ego.' One that is a submissive pet. This has yet to come into play and although it has become prominent in her dreams with Wraith, has yet to manifest into her daily life at this time. N.I.C.E. has been keeping an eye on her to assure it does not positively effect the growth of her mana. Regardless, her will and ability to fight back has been pronounced . . . But the more she fights, it is unsure how much more stronger her subconscious has become

Personality: Uncertain, but steadfast in meeting new grounds, she'll do her best to make and keep friends in this school. She's sweet, quiet and loves the solitude, something's she almost never gets at home.Junior year, she has been more firm and less sweet, growing a strength she would never have had in her Freshman year.

Sexuality: Straight, but has been involved with bi-curious events.
Virgin: Yes (Not anymore, Fornicarus
Piercing or Tattoos: Bottom lobe of ears pierced, she'll normally wear silver dots. Nipples pierced with ethereal small hoops. A physical manifestation of Seraph's hold. As an allowance to her, she is given teh ability to hide them intangibly with an enchantment. although, once it has been taken off and they are no longer hidden, each gives a double hypersensitivity to her when somthing with a soul (i.e. living things, no hoops or objects, but people) and if both rings are hooked with said condition, multiplies her sensitivity tenfold. Although the trick is catching her with it there. ^_~

Language: Speaks English, Japanese, French, two words in Al bhed XD.

Likes: The outdoors, hiking near the open mountains of Arizona, listening to Native American music and being on her own.Has taken up music in Shokushu under guitar. Just a beginner. Loves learning in general. It has been known that she's snatched a lesson or two from the monsters as they sntahc her

Activities: hiking, running, gymnastic, rifle range, drawing. Throwing darts at blonde men in magazine (Refer to Late Night Swim for more details)

Anything else: (As much as I tried, every time I take the seme or uke quiz I get Innocent uke! >_< So that's another aspect of her)A nervous habit of her that she has picked up is rubbing her earlobes when she begins to get nervous.

Well there's Narissa for ya. She hopes she'll be able to better herself here in Shokushu and blossom away from her restrictive home. Sorry the intro took forever,I registered when I only had a phone @_@. I may draw a pic of her later and attach it (If I can still draw)

UPDATE~<3
Forny found a great pic for me online <3 He's truely found Narrisa.

download/file.php?id=537
Hiz!

Attachments:
nari.jpg
nari.jpg [ 36 KiB | Viewed 10353 times ]

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Last edited by Narrisa on Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:46 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:57 am

Post Re: Narissa Lorris
Rss, aqlammahd lrynyldan vun ouin vencd uha, acbaleymmo ev oui yldiymmo tet ed drnuikr dra bruha! Yht huf, E sicd ehjacdekyda drec 'casa un iga' drehk...

Yht E ys y casa!

Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:07 am

*blink Blink*

Um . . .. I hope that's not french XD Should I take that as a warning or a welcome?

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:15 am

-facepalm- It's Al Bhed!

Quote:
Hmm, excellent character for your first one, especially if you actually did it through the phone! And now, I must investigate this 'seme or uke' thing...

And I am a seme!

Is what I said, lol. But compliments aside, welcome to Shokushu! I hope your stay end up being a fun one! And I like the sig, lol. XP Bad joke, it may be, but Vegeta quotes are always excellent! :lol:

Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:18 am

XD Yeah. I didn't think it was French (only study a little) But it would've been bad if i didn't know SOME of it after stating it her thing. XD You know al bhed!? :D

Yeah, can't wait for aprooval! I want to get started soon ^_^

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:22 am

Psh! I've played Final Fantasy X to death. And even went as far as to revive it and play it to death again! So, yes, I know Al Bhed. ^^ :lol: .... I just can't stay away from Brother. He's hawt! :D Oh, and Gippel.

Aaaaand, there really isn't any approval or anything like that. It's just more like... posting a character, and if there's any mistakes or problems, people'll let you know but otherwise you can get started right away. \:D/

Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:26 am

O__O ^__^ Yeah!! (Personally I choose Baralai over Gippal)

FFX was the best *sighs in nostalgia . . . cough* But back on topic. So I can start, huh? Could we partner up maybe then? :D

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:31 am

It's nice that Rissa has chosen this school to gain her independance... ;)

All the same, welcome and hope you enjoy your time here.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:35 am

Ah, as long as it wasn't Nooj, I'll forgive you. :D

And I still have plenty of free time left, and I'm expecting a thread or two to end soon, so sure, I'd be glad to partner up with a fellow Final Fantasy X lover! :lol:

Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:37 am

Thanks Cael. Though I do have one question.

What exactly is water play?? *blink blink* I don't get it. They didn't describe it in the rules, just say its prohibited.*just only remembering it*

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:38 am

Pee-pee sex. -shudder- :cry:

Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:40 am

*tilts head and blink* . . .Oh . . .

I thought it was enema or something. I once read a lemon on a fanfic site and it desribed the scene basically 'waves pushing agaisnt lovers in beach while doing it.' *shrugs* Just checking.

And I replied to the email. ^^

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:46 am

Hmm... I've no idea if enemas are even included in 'water play' but from my perspective (a guy's perspective, really...) Having one of those can't be... fun. :shock:

Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:49 am

I've read many that they can be erotic, especially for guys. XD

I thought of that because the butt of females are always being loaded with 'liquid' so in a way ... oh my email! *distracted*

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:52 am

.... My butt is a one-way street, thank you. :|

Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next