View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2024 11:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Ishtar Rocha 

Post Ishtar Rocha

Student Bio/Profile
Name: Ishtar Denise Rocha
Place of Birth: Sagamihara, Japan
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Blue
Eye Color: Blue
Ethnicity: Italian
Skin Tone: Light
Pubic Hair: Blue (Shaven)
Distinguishing features:
Ishtar has long blue hair that goes down to slight past her small of her back. Her ears are a bit smaller than a typical girl her age.
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 130lbs
Bust: 35C
Waist: 22
Hips: 34

Background:
Ishtar grew up on in Sagamihara Housing Area (A United States facility for their soldiers and dependents), Japan. Despite growing up in a military family, Ishtar showed no desire to follow her father’s footsteps. Instead, Ishtar wanted to become an actress and see the world. To that end she became actively involved in theatre and music classes at school and as after school categories.

When she entered high school, Ishtar went to one of the international high schools designed for foreign students in Japan. She absolutely loved meeting the different people and learning about their culture. She eventually joined an occult club where she learned a little magic.

Unfortunately, an incident off campus happened with her club in which she was badly injured. It was unclear what happened as the survivors of the incident had no memories of it. When Ishtar recovered, the doctors discovered that she some trouble forming long term memories. Taking into consideration on the incident in the international high school, Ishtar’s father transferred her to Shoksushu High School where she would be somewhat isolated and guaranteed that she would not wander off campus (since it is an island).

Psychological Profile:
Ishtar suffers from a mild form of anterograde amnesia, which makes it difficult to transfer new events from immediate memory to long-term memory. She often leaves notes for herself, to ensure that she completes assignments and to reinforce her knowledge of new campus.

Despite her memory issue, Ishtar is still a strong extrovert who must go out of her way to learn about people around her. She is somewhat strong willed and would put a decent amount of resistance.

Personality: Inquisitive, gentle, compassionate. She loves to sing and also enjoys learning about other people.
Virgin? Yes
Piercing or Tattoos: None
Language: English and Japanese
Likes: Music, Occult, Fashion, Exploring, Quiet walks by herself
Activities: Theatre, Chorus, Volleyball
Miscellaneous:
Ishtar enjoys to dress up and try different outfits. Currently when she is not wearing her school uniform, she enjoys wearing a two piece dress that has a backless, bright yellow top that emphasizes her chest. While the bottom is red and produces a good contrast to her top.

Ishtar tends to were brightly colored underwear that have some sort of flower pattern.

Magic?
Ishtar knows a little magic. She only knows a few illusion spells. Ishtar’s illusions are simple parlor tricks that were meant to entertain or distract people. The illusions can create images up to the size of a person which can project sound and cannot manipulate its environment. This takes tremendous amount of effort on her part, so Ishtar can only do create an illusion once per encounter and cannot do so if she is sufficiently distracted.

Additional Images:

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Last edited by Ishtar_Rocha on Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:50 am

Post Re: Ishtar Rocha
Please let me know if I need to make any adjustments this is my first attempt at making a character.

Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:51 am

Welcome to Shokushu, Ishtar! :D That's one nice character you got there, actually. I rather like the amnesia bit and all the notes too. :lol: Again, welcome to Shokushu and I hope you have a long and pleasant stay here!

-thumbs up-

Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:56 am

Welcome to the island!

I think Bala and Ishtar will get along quite well. Bala can introduce Ishtar to the cultures of Pittsburgh and Delhi. And they both suffer from anterograde amnesia, Ishtar's naturally and Bala's through medication.

And as far as I can tell, your profile is just fine.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:04 am

Fornicarus wrote:
Welcome to Shokushu, Ishtar! :D That's one nice character you got there, actually. I rather like the amnesia bit and all the notes too. :lol: Again, welcome to Shokushu and I hope you have a long and pleasant stay here!

-thumbs up-

Thank you, Fornicarus. I tried to be as discriptive as I can. I ofigured the more information I could provide the easier it would be to RP. I think the amnesia aspect of the background would allow her to walk into the more interesting areas of Shokushu.

Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:20 am

Bala wrote:
Welcome to the island!

I think Bala and Ishtar will get along quite well. Bala can introduce Ishtar to the cultures of Pittsburgh and Delhi. And they both suffer from anterograde amnesia, Ishtar's naturally and Bala's through medication.

And as far as I can tell, your profile is just fine.

Thank you. It is nice to meet you, Bala. I never been to Pittsburgh or Delhi. I would love to learn more about it.

Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:23 am

We should set up a thread in the Student's Common Room. Hopefully, we both remember. :) PM me.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:55 am

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Welcome! ^_^ I hope you enjoy your stay!

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:07 am

Narrisa wrote:
Welcome! ^_^ I hope you enjoy your stay!

Thank you, Narrisa. I am sure I will enjoy my time at Shokushu. We should chat the next time we run into each other in the dorms.

Last edited by Ishtar_Rocha on Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:13 am

Welcome to Shokushu Campus i do hope you enjoy your rape here.. i meant stay here if there any thing i can do for you feel free to ask, ill be happy to give you a tour of the Campus if you like. again welcome to Shokushu Campus.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:55 am
Profile YIM WWW

Calidare wrote:
Welcome to Shokushu Campus i do hope you enjoy your rape here.. i meant stay here if there any thing i can do for you feel free to ask, ill be happy to give you a tour of the Campus if you like. again welcome to Shokushu Campus.

Thank you, Calidare. I would love a tour of the campus.

Last edited by Ishtar_Rocha on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:01 pm

Welcome to Shokushu Ishtar. Hope to bump into you sometime.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:51 pm

Aegir 2 wrote:
Welcome to Shokushu Ishtar. Hope to bump into you sometime.

Thank you. I am sure we will bump into each. Feel free to PM me if you are interested in some RP.

Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:13 pm

Welcome :D

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:52 pm
Profile YIM

Thank you, Pia. It is a pleasure to meet you. We should have lunch some time.

Last edited by Ishtar_Rocha on Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next