View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 1:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Brittany Hartman 

Post Brittany Hartman
Name: Brittany Hartman; also answers to ‘Bri’ and ‘Brit’
Place of Birth: Miami, Florida
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Light Blonde
Eye Color: Green
Ethnicity: German American
Skin Tone: Light Tan
Pubic Hair: Shaven
Height: 6’2”
Weight: 162lbs
Bust: 34 C
Waist: 26
Hips: 33

Background: Born as the only daughter of Shelia Hartman, a professor teaching at MIT and William Hartman, a rising star in the world of tennis. Two such persons, despite their different natures, had fallen in a love that resulted in the conceiving of Brittany. However, before she was born, the tennis star had died in a bad vehicular accident involving two others cars and Brittany would never know her father. Growing up in Miami had its benefits, as Brittany often grew up in the company of other kids and always had something to do, thus her activities over the long years nurtured and honed her natural talent at sports and allowed for her to grow into a strong and bold young woman.

Her junior high and high school years were marked with many accomplishments in athletic sports, most particularly basketball, soccer, and tennis. From the start, with the encouragement of her mother and thoughts of her father’s achievements, Brittany had participated in every sport she could join, not only basketball and tennis which were her favorites, but soccer, volleyball, swimming, even to the point that she tried, unsuccessfully, to join the boys’ baseball and football teams. Her academics, while it had not suffered, had not been remarkable either and she maintained herself as an average student, scoring better marks in both literature and history. In her senior year, Brittany took her basketball team all the way to a championship, using great rapport she had built with her teammates and her own natural talent to win against the previous champions.

Despite her average academic record, many colleges and institutes were on the move to recruit her with a sports scholarship, but Brittany hadn’t been really interested in going to college, as she had her heart set on going pro first and make a name for herself like her father had. Her mother, however, had other thoughts and after quite some fights, both agreed that she would attend a college first and then she would be free to pursue whatever goals she had for herself, just as long as she had something to fall back on. Looking over all the options she had been given, she decided on going to an all-girl school, by the name of Shokushu. Now in her second year at Shokushu, she had spent much of her time with extra curricular activities in between her classes and free times. Despite her natural aptitude for sports, she did not join any athletic clubs but instead chose to practice on her own or with friends. It has, however, been rumored that she has been challenging members of said clubs to private matches in order to give herself more of a challenge.

Personality: Brittany is full of confidence and aggressiveness, not prone to acting ‘girly’ when she becomes involved in something she really likes. Having more of a tomboyish nature, she had been a natural leader on all the teams she joined, often becoming captain or the assistant captain. Also gifted with a sense of humor that did not allow for her to remain sad or frustrated for long, it made Brittany more or less ambitious, constantly pushing herself to new heights in not just sports but in anything she would set her mind to as she knew that she often did better with goals to work toward, refusing to allow any misfortune to hold her back. Also, because of nagging doubts that she still does not measure up to her father, whom she has never known, she often feels as if she hasn't done enough yet and this has often led to her becoming determined to do more and more, making her somewhat of an overachiever.

Because of the many friendships she formed with others, she has grown to be somewhat protective of them whenever they were in trouble and willing to help them out. Since she was young, she always had the freedom to do as she wanted early on, and so Brittany often went out with boys whenever she wasn’t too busy with her games or practice, but has admitted to have a liking for the same sex, making her bisexual, obviously. She also has a penchant to feel up girls whenever alone with them, finding them far cuter than other guys who often are either too aggressive or just ‘stupid’. Brittany, if left alone with nothing to do, most likely will entertain herself by any means, whenever by playing games or making excellent use of sex toys.

Piercing or Tattoos: Brittany does not have any tattoos, but instead has a diamond piercing on her bellybutton and two silver rings on both nipples along with diamond piercings on both her earlobes.

Language: English, German

Likes: Sports, books by authors such as Frank Herbert and Clive Barker or historical books on famous figures, hanging out with other girls, enjoying life in general.

Turn-Ons: Mutual masturbation, nipple stimulation, oral sex, rough penetration. Also tend to be open-minded when it comes to sex in general.

Activities: Playing basketball or tennis, running or swimming early in the morning, reading in the library or her room, talking and having fun with her friends, playing on her games. Basically anything that will tire her out or keep her busy, as opposed as to sitting around and doing nothing.

Last edited by Brittany on Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:07 am, edited 6 times in total.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:33 am

Post Re: Brittany Hartman
Emily waves happily, "I'd try to say welcome to you in German, but I don't know any German! Your character sounds fun! Welcome to Shokushu! I hope you enjoy your time here! We should meet each other out there sometime!"

Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:45 am

Welcome to the school :) wow your tall (giggles)

Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:56 am

"Vielen Dank!" Brit says as she hugs Emily, happy to have her first welcome. "That means thank you in German, by the way. I'm sure I'll enjoy myself in this place, as long as there's a place I can kick ass at basketball!" The tall girl says gleefully while bouncing her ball.

"And... whoa, you're short."

Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:56 am

(blushing) Im not that sort, your just to tall (sticks my tongue out at you)

Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:59 am

-Hugs the student- "Nyah! You're shorter than I am, so that makes you short! So there!"

Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:01 am

Emily giggles and blushes as they hug, seeing as that Brittany is so tall, her face was pressed up against her breasts. "Vielen Dank... I'll have to remember that! What's 'you're welcome'?"

Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:17 am

*Waves my arms as if I was Suffocating in her pillows*

Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:29 am

Well let me be the first monster to welcome you to the campus.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:50 am
Profile YIM

Nice character! Welcome aboard!

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:26 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay.

And Komiko is not short, giant.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:21 am

@Emily - "That'd be 'sie sind willkommen', if I remember my German right."

@Komiko - Stares at the girl suffocating in her breasts before deciding to hug her some more. "Bask in my love!"

@Nightbringer -"Why, thank you!" :D

@PiaM - "Thank you very much as well!"

@Bala - "I am so far, thanks! And who says I'm a giant, pipsqueak?" Sticks out her tongue at Bala.

Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:31 am

Squeezes her breasts as I pry them apart gasping for air “Hey!” pant pant “You need to register those as lethal weapons here.” Pant pant.

Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:05 am

Welcome to Shokushu Campus, i hope you find everything to your liking if you need a rape around campus.. i mean Tour ill be gladly to help guide you around, again welcome to Shokushu and try not to kill any one with those nice soft breasts of yours. Starts to drool

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:47 am
Profile YIM WWW

Great profile, and welcome to the island. Hope to run into you sometime.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next