View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Emilla is still here! 

Post Emilla is still here!
Hiya, I've been here a while, mainly in the IRC chat room. I figured it was time that I show up here and put myself out for everyone to see.

Get your minds out of the gutter!

Name: Emilla McFall
Race: Human Student
Place of Birth: Birmingham, AL, US (raised in a small town a few hours away though)
Nationality: American
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 120 lbs
Eye Color: Emerald Green
Skin Color: Usually darkly tanned
Hair Color: Blonde
Body Build: Athletic
Personality: She can be shy around new people, but very relaxed around her friends and long-time acquaintances. It's all got to do with her mood and whether or not she's too preoccupied to think about how she's near someone she doesn't really know.
Sexual Oddities: Yes she's shy around new people, sometimes, unless she's in a funny mood. You really have to see it to believe it.
Clothing: When not in her school uniform, she likes to wear a tiny pair of khaki shorts and a t-shirt or tanktop with hiking boots.
Dislikes: Long walks on the beach, sunsets, people with no sense of humor who can't see sarcasm a mile away.

History: She grew up in her small town, the small town beauty really. She quickly gained a love for swimming in the creeks and swimming holes back home. Enough so that when she had the opportunity, she managed to gain herself a scholarship in swimming after high school. Emilla is your typical tomboy. She likes guns, she likes cars, she likes rough and tumble sports.

Extended History: As is mentioned before, Emilla is a bit of a tomboy. She grew up helping her family out on the farm, learning the day to day business of life on the farm. Whether this meant caring for livestock or working on equipment, she learned every bit of it. She was certainly a good girl then too, doing her best to help her family out. As she grew older she slowly took on more and more responsibilities, her father teaching her to do more important things, the business side of the farm. This is how she learned to deal as she does, how to talk to people and how to find solutions to problems with no easy answer. Despite all of what she considered to be a fine education, her mother really did want her girl to go to college, to learn something other than just the farm life because, let's face it, it's not an easy life at all. So Emilla sent out her college applications and finally got herself accepted at Shokushu with more or less a free ride! It was far too good an offer to pass up. So she packed her bags and hopped a flight over, just like so many other unsuspecting young women.

Update: Emilla has been at the school for quite some time now and has become what can only be described as a scrounger (At least, that's what's happened on IRC!). If there's something you need that's hard to get, then Emi's your go to girl. All it takes is a knowledge of where things are kept and how to get in there to them and back without getting yourself in trouble.

Update 2 July 2014: Well, Emi took a nice break of about...four years it seems. She doesn't honestly have a clue what happened to her. She's just missing that much time. She has no idea that she's actually spent all that time being experimented on down in the NICE labs. There's really no telling what they've done to her either or if there were any permanent effects. She will, of course, discover this as time goes on. Being the resilient girl that she is, she's resumed her scrounging activities and opened shop once more, albeit on a smaller scale than before.

Another image for Emi, mostly for hair and body reference, though she is a bit prone to change her hairstyles from time to time.

Last edited by Emilla on Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:48 am, edited 10 times in total.

Fri May 04, 2007 1:40 am

Sounds delectable! I hope you have fun here.

Sun May 06, 2007 7:57 am
Profile YIM

Nice to meet you! Hope to run into you sometime on the beach... ;-)

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:45 am

Girls with those Alabama accents are adorable.

Picture by: Persephone

Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:04 am

Swimming, eh?

Maybe we could do a swimming scenario on IRC, perhaps. Give me a query as Shinigami on there sometime, if you like. ;)

Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:07 am

Well unlike my Contemparies I bid you Welcome to the Campus Boards and hope to see more of you on them. :wink:

If you want to RP with me or my student Hanaji just drop us a PM ?
:twisted:

Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:51 am
Profile YIM

Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:48 am

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:59 am
Profile YIM

Not bad at all ^_^. I'd ask to RP, except I'm notoriously infrequent in visiting.

Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:00 am
Profile YIM

Hun, I've made three...four posts in the past year. I really spend most of my time on the IRC channel. I wish more people would come play there!

Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:03 am

hehe such a cutie you are. You've gotten my attention also.

Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:07 am
Profile WWW

*grins* I'm gonna go follow the AI around like a lost puppy I think. (if you can't tell, I'm bored and have nothing better to do than to sit here and send messages to people and check posts. Send me a pm Arieta!

Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:12 am

I was on IRC for a little while, but then it changed or something, or I forgot how to get on. I'd be very happy for directions on how to join the shokushu channel.

Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:27 am
Profile YIM

Channels: #shokushu-campus
#shs-ooc

I'm sure it's posted somewhere nice and obscure.

Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:32 am

I'm not entirely sure of the process on how to use that information, I'm afraid. I had figured it out a while ago, but I no longer understand. I'll probably require more detailed instructions. (what buttons to push to get to where I need to fill in info, ect)

Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:40 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next