View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 2:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Yet another victim... I mean student 

Post Yet another victim... I mean student
Changes will be in green
Name: Aeria Negresca
Gender: Female *well this is an all girls school isn't it?*
Place of Birth: Sibiu, Romania
Nationality: Romanian
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Grey
Ethnicity: European
Skin Tone: Moderately pale
Pubic Hair: Shaved
Distinguishing features: Could almost be mistaken for a male at a distance, though the school uniform and dress code (not to mention the fact it is an all girls school) have done a number on that misconception.
Height: 181cm (about 5'11")
Weight: 68kg (about 150lbs)
Bust: A mid sized B cup
Waist/Hips: Her most feminine attributes lay in her lower body. Toned and firm legs swell up to a nice rear, though she doesn't have quite a hourglass figure
Appearance: Here's a pic of what I'm basing her off of
http://privatephotoalbums.com/ims/pic.php?u=2222YR1p7&i=146230
Under her clothing she is muscled, but gracefully, has soft skin, decent curves and a body which to her disdain is rather sensitive.
Accent: An Eastern European accent that many would likely mistake for Russian
Background:
Aeria was born just as the Cold War ended and thus escaped much of the brunt of the social and economic changes that plagued Romania during the time. But that did not change the fact that she was born to a family that were highly influenced and indeed worked for the USSR. Being raised in the culturally affluent city of Sibiu did much to broaden her ideas beyond that of her rather narrow minded parents, but that did not change the fact that they believed the defeat was a ruse meant to lull the 'damned capitalist's' into a false sense of security and she was trained to be a soldier for the Soviet Union. Of course around the time she was 14 her parents belatedly realized the truth of the collapse of Communism in Europe, but the damage had been done to their daughter. While not ever buying into the cultural and economic 'superiority' of either side of the conflict; being home schooled, trained in the art of combat, and possessing her gifts (to be explained later) didn't make her the most social of girls. And once the necessity of the super soldiers ended her parents decided to try and 'make something' of their daughter's life. But going from pistols and fatigues to parties and dresses isn't an easy change to make and Aeria rebelled. Running away from home she took advantage of what jobs she could find and despite lacking in some areas actually had gotten a decent education from her parents. She was able to test into a decent school and worked to support herself as she finished her early education. She enrolled into several academies and was surprised to be accepted to one she had neither heard of nor applied to. Suspicious as she was the promise of a full scholarship was too much to pass up, she could always drop out in a year if need be right?
Psychological Profile:
Aeria has a rather survivalist psychological profile. Physical appearance isn't all that important to her. She had never really worn skirts or dresses before coming to Shokushu, beforehand choosing the comfort of baggy pants and shirts, which lead to her being mistaken for a guy in several occasions. She used to wrap her breasts as opposed to wearing a bra as well, minimalizing her smallish cleavage further. As such she is often seen as uncomfortable in her Shokushu uniform, despite it fitting her near normally as she had... generously given a few centimeters to a few of her measurements. She has a pair of glasses, though has perfect eyesight, to give herself an easy excuse of not being able to see something when it occurs. And many things to often happen around her, due mostly to instinctual reactions pounded into her by her combat training in combination with her gifts.
Personality:
Aeria is very cool tempered, analytical, stubborn and blunt. As such she comes across as emotionless to some, unapproachable to others. She does have a depth of emotions and feelings though, just that she rarely displays these feelings. She doesn't dress as a guy to disguise the fact she is a woman, just that she finds guy clothes to be more comfortable and far less revealing. Which brings her to her sexual attitude. She learned early on in her life that she is without a doubt a lesbian, but due to cultural attitudes as well as her own mixed feelings she never acted before on her urges. She finds social activity harder than most and can generally be found with a book or toning her body with various exercises. But rarely in a group. She does take pride in her strength as well as her gifts, but shows off neither except to those whom she trusts which are few in number.
Virgin? Yep, though in this place...
Piercing or Tattoos: None
Language: Fluent in both English and Romanian as well as knowing a smattering of Spanish, French German and Russian
Likes: Martial arts, reading, meditation, alone time, comfortable clothes and the occasional attempt at being social
Dislikes: Dresses, liars
Activities: Swimming, running, general exercise and reading
Miscellaneous: Nothing really to add to this one
Magic? Of a sort. Her family was used in a drug trial of an experimental compound meant to 'activate' the mind of the user and allow them to access more of their brainpower. The results showed either no results or a fatal reaction. So the trial was discontinued. But the second generation following the survivors of those trials showed the results the initial experiments hoped for. Aeria, can for a time super activate her senses, almost like a adrenaline rush but exponentially stronger, making her faster, stronger and improving her reflexes and other senses by a dramatic degree. This can only be used for a short time with long intervals, a minute of activation followed by an hour of physical rest otherwise she'd suffer mental and physical burnout. This dramatic increase in mental prowess can also be focused externally, resulting in a sort of telekinesis, though it is limited to short bursts of energy, she can't grab onto anything, just push it. A gentle nudge of force barely affects her while a sledgehammer impacts worth of force will leave her with a debilitating migraine.

Whether it be to offer constructive criticism of my writing (that is always appreciated), an offer to start another thread, or just random nonsense don't hesitate to pm me. I don't bite.

Life's been overwhelming me as of late and my responses have been sporadic at best. I am sorry to all of those whom I have active scenes with and I will try to reply as promptly as I can.

Last edited by Aeria on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:02 am

Post Re: Yet another victim... I mean student
Impressive profile, welcome to Shokushu.

Your magic seems quite useful in a way, but the intervals turn it into something useless ^.^
I don't know if you read it, but here at Shokushu your magic has just 10% of its power.

Anyway, have some fun around here :lol:

Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:00 pm

Welcome to the Shokushu, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:37 pm

I did read the rules hence my making her gift nearly useless against any monster lol. I am going out on a limb here that the scientists at the nice labs would find Aeria's powers either undetectable, as they aren't in truth magical, or too weak to pose a threat and would not feel the need to limit them. Of course if I am told otherwise I will make the necessary adjustments.

Thank you for the welcome

Whether it be to offer constructive criticism of my writing (that is always appreciated), an offer to start another thread, or just random nonsense don't hesitate to pm me. I don't bite.

Life's been overwhelming me as of late and my responses have been sporadic at best. I am sorry to all of those whom I have active scenes with and I will try to reply as promptly as I can.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:30 am

Finally, someone that uses the international metric system!
Welcome a board! Have a good time! ^_^

Vincent viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5771&p=86904#p86904
Orion viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5782

Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:56 am

Another yay for the metric system :lol:

Welcome aboard :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:19 pm
Profile YIM

Looks like I have another pet to study when I get on an actual computer and not a blackberry :) welcome to campus... And don't let me catch you causing mischief

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:25 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome to Shokushu Aeria Hope you enjoy your stay here

Hey Shai be honest your hoping for her to Misbehave how else will you be able to teach her how to be your pet ;)

Again Aeria welcome to the school.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Thanks again. I feel I'll enjoy myself ^^

Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:24 am

:D Dude, I love her.

So how's it been coming along so far?

Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:56 am

I'm no moderator, but I've got a feeling that the restrictions you put on Aeria's powers should be enough. Love the profile!

*pout* She doesn't bite... (^.~)

If interested in an RP, just send me a PM. Thanks to isometricmayhem for the new pic! ^.^

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]