View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 2:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Defiant Danielle 

Post Defiant Danielle
Name: Danielle Kemp
Birthplace: Long Island, NY
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Auburn
Eye Color: Hazel
Ethnicity: English American
Skin Tone: Light
Pubic Hair: Shaven
Distinguishing Features: Long flowing hair, large round eyes, and he sweet smile.
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 129 lbs.
Bust: About a 32B

Background: For most of her life, Danielle has been trying to find out who she really is. She knew she didn't want to be the girl who played hooky just to screw around with her drunk friends. As soon as she'd had her first bear, it was her last. It was an eye opening experience. Danielle realized she was wasting her life here in Long Island. She knew she needed to be out in the world, making a difference. It was at the point, she began to search for opportunities. While browsing the internet, she came across Shokushu High School. After reading a bit about it, she was hooked. She knew she had to start her life there. Ambitious as ever, she confronted her parents, and in days she was on a plane heading away from Long Island, and to a new island. One where opportunity awaited her. She was eager to meet the residents. Well...Most of them.

Psychological Profile: Ambitious is a word that sums up Danielle. Whenever she decides on something, she sticks to it, and she doesn't let anyone or anything get in her way. That doesn't mean she believes she's better than everybody. She knows she had he faults, just like everyone else does, though she tries to hide them the best she can. Should you become Danielle's friend, you can be sure she will stick up for you in any situation.

Personality: Danielle is an all around hard-working girl, though she hates anything that requires physical labor. Instead, she is powerful in her mind. She served on the Debate team, and won nearly every match, though when she did lose, she was quite humble. Art plays an important role in her life. In her spare time, she will carry a sketch pad with her, and draw the first beautiful thing she sees. Danielle doesn't react well to threats, as she will either react with harsh words, or a harsh kick.

Virgin: Yes, though that doesn't mean she's never enjoyed foreplay. Back home she engaged in it regularly.
Piercings or Tattoos: Danielle isn't a fan of earrings or any type of piercings. She does have an intricate design that loops around her left ankle.
Language: English, though she knows little French.
Likes: Painting, Dancing, Reading, Sleeping, Group Activites, And of course, Shopping.
Dislikes: Threats, Bullies, Loud Music, Storms, and Chocolate(Gasp!)

I'm not exactly proud of how long it turned out, so do expect some editing in the future. For now, Danielle is ready to meet all of her new roommates and neighbors. :D

Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:52 am

Post Re: Defiant Danielle
Looks like girl #2 was the winner! Nice, I do like that face a lot (actually looks very college-ish... I think >_> )
I also love art but damn, how can she dislike chocolate? D:
It should be against the law... with some luck some Head Girl will punish for that reason *starts to imagine it* Oh anyway! A very nice character, can't wait to meet you around the campus.

Welcome to Shokushu, have a great time and get ready for some threats here and there =P

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:01 am

Chocolate makes me sick way to easily! >_< And I thought it'd make her slightly more unique haha. Thanks for the warm welcome. Hope to see you around campus.

Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:03 am

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Welcome to Shokushu. I'm sure Seraph would be very interested in showing her the 'ins and outs' of the school at some point.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:31 am
Profile YIM

Welcome to the campus! I hope you enjoy your time here.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:37 am

Thank you all for the warm welcomes. Hahah, for a board full of Raping Tentacle Monsters and Masochistic Students, you are all very nice ^_^

Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:45 am

We have to welcome you properly some time!!! *16 voices at once*

Uhm do forgive them, they get a little vocal sometimes... and uhm... they all have a different definition of properly... anyway, fantastic character and well drawn too =3 I'm envious

Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:49 am

Haha I'm sure I'll get used to it very soon. I do love the artist who drew this picture. I'm also very picky when it comes to pictures of my characters, though I do have a very neat collection on Danbooru, the website I use for all of my pictures. You should visit it sometime, I'm sure you'd love it. =3

Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:52 am

Well, weren't you taught not to judge people by their appearances? :D *stealthily tries to grab with a tentacle* :D;;;

Oh, I was very picky with pics too... I spent days and days looking for a pic that I liked, and Rahs' was the best of all. Danbooru is a great site, I frequent it a lot, and has some nice non-hentai pics too which makes it even more awesome.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]