View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 New Girl? 

Post New Girl?
Name: Jessica Marie Divinus
Height: 5'6''
Weight: Guess?
Eyes: Green
Hair: Black
Race: Italian/Caucasian
Cup Size: 36 DD

Bio: A bit of a loner, Jessica never really spent much time with her parents, they got her an apartment at the early age of 16 so she could continue to go to school and not have to move out into the big city with them, She may seem stuck up but she just tends to keep more to herself, so better to walk up tp her to talk then her walking to you. Jessica can be very friendly to those who respect her but angering her is not a wise choice. Jessica's personality is calm yet compassionate, she is very forward woman but she is respectable. Jessica does come from a rich family though you couldn't tell that by looking at her or the way she acts, he tends to act more normally then have fancy things, she is giving allowance by her parents so she could live comfortably with our having to worry about bills or food for herself. I suppose you can say she is somewhat popular but of course more with the guys then girls, she developed or blossomed as the say at the age of 15, her chest about 36 in a DD cup size, another reason she is popular with the boys and the main reason she is. Jessica indeed can be a big flirt at times but then again a night home alone with a good book is more excitement for her then any date she as ever had

Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:30 pm

Hey there! Welcome to campus, and hope to run into you sometime!

Cukoo's Profile

Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:06 am

Hey there Jessica... thats a great picture, and her backgground sure looks interesting. I really hope that we will run into each other during your stay in the campus.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:32 am
Profile YIM

Welcome to the campus! Would you like to RP with me?

Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:22 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]