View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 8:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Camryn Portman - Dawn's Younger Sister 

Post Camryn Portman - Dawn's Younger Sister
*Note*
I will be making little tweaks here and there to make it perfect. As for Dawn, she is now "Officially" retired. There are some RPs left, but they are only w/ Mr. Stormbringer to tie up loose ends with Dawn. Since Dawn is a "Head Girl" I will see what I can do to carry it over to Camryn.

I know there are RPs going on that has Dawn included, but that was done while Dawn is already on her way out. So, if you ran into them, try to ignore the polarity.

Name: Camryn Portman
Place of Birth: California
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Red & partially dyed pink.
Eyes: Teal
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 115
Bra Size: 32C
Body: Slim bottle like
Special Feature's: Scars on her right wrist. Covered up by Black, Silk Sleeve.

Background:

Camryn is the younger sister of Dawn by 1 and half years. Like her older sister, she is passionate and caring of others. And like Dawn, she cares a great deal for her older sister Dawn, just like Dawn cares deeply for Camryn.

Camryn is a bit different physically to her older sister. One big obvious difference is her hair being Red, to Dawn’s blonde, Dawn’s blonde hair coming from their father, while Camryn’s Red hair comes from their mother. One other physical difference is Camryn isn’t as busty as her older sister. Camryn has always envied her older sister. She has always believed her older sister had a perfect body. Maybe slightly too busty for some of the model industry, however Camryn believed it was perfect. Since Dawn was perfect in Camryn’s eyes, she felt her sister never needed to push herself too much. Dawn was a great cheerleader in High School, and it was also a great workout. She, on the other hand, never really got into that sort of stuff, so instead she looked somewhere else.

What she found was Pi Qua Quan, a fighting technique Dawn sort of dabbled into, but never mastered. She on the other hand, found Pi Qua Quan to be absolutely stunning fighting style to watch. So because of that, Camryn decided to put all of her extra time into learning this technique, and mastered most of it by age 17, being called one of the best in her young age. Since she put a lot of time into Pi Qua Quan, Camryn is slightly more muscular then her older sister, Dawn.
The day Dawn left for this, private, all Girl College, Camryn felt a bit uneasy. There have only been so many all female Colleges, but Camryn has never heard of this particular college. Yet, it was supposed to be one of the best colleges out there. Dawn has convinced Camryn it’ll be ok, and once she was done, she’ll return home and pick up the contract that is already waiting for her. But something STILL bothered Camryn, something she can’t put her hands on.

4 years passed, to the exact day, Dawn finally returns home. 4 years of blackout, no e-mail, no letters, no word, no nothing from her older sister. 4 years she finally comes home, and her older sister changed. One thing she quickly noticed was her older sister’s hair, Dawn’s beautiful blonde hair has now a pink streak in the front, both sides of her hair. Although, Dawn had a smile on, something about her demeanor bothered Camryn a great deal. Dawn was very protective already, but it seems like she is even more protective now. First thing Dawn did when she saw Camryn, was picking up her, and hold her in an embrace for a very long time.

One thing Camryn was able to pick out on her older sister was how jittery Dawn had become. One slightest thing and Dawn would swing her head around to see what it was. Dawn has also started to call in on Camryn, to constantly check how she was. Even though they live together, Dawn had to know from Camryn herself that she was ok, and that nothing was wrong. She also noticed that Dawn was more emotional as well, which was also a bit unusual in itself. One event really spoken to how emotional Dawn had become, was a day where Dawn and herself was relaxing at home. One of the rare days when Victoria’s Secret didn’t have a photo shot or a runway readied for their models. Both of them were sitting in front of the TV, watching the news. There was news regarding a rape of a female student on the streets. Dawn, as observed by her sister, started shaking before finally breaking into tears and turned to her younger sister and buried her face in Camryn’s chest, all the while crying and sobbing.
She knew after observing all of this that something definitely happened to Dawn while she was gone. All of this was no coincidence, she didn’t need Dawn to tell her something happened. While she of course tried to ask Dawn about it but every time, Dawn deflected the questions and avoided answering.

Upset and worried about Dawn, Camryn tried to research more into the mysterious campus. Every route she tried to take, trying to find former students, recruiters for the school, Camryn would end up on a dead end. Usually getting the same answers over and over, the campus was exclusive to female students, and it was an honor to get to even go there. Camryn obviously never bought the story. She had her older sister as proof, and her behavior and demeanor was more than enough. Her trust in her older sister is above and beyond everything else, no recruiter, nor was anyone else going to change that.

There were a lot of times where it seems Dawn would finally speak about it, but each time, something seems to hold it back. And instead of saying whatever it seems like she would going to say, Dawn ends up biting the bottom of her lip and hang her head, ashamed.

After two months passed since Dawn’s return, everything seemed back to normal. Dawn picked up her contract with Victoria’s Secret and became pretty successful, besides Dawn’s over protectiveness of everyone around her, especially her sister. Camryn finally decided to try and find out why the campus has gotten Dawn so frightened to even say what’s on her mind about the place. Against the frantic pleas from Dawn, Camryn decided to sign up for the school, transfer her college credits over.

Dawn tried her hardest to tell Camryn not to, but knew there was nothing she can tell Camryn that would change her mind. Dawn seemed to be able to read exactly why Camryn was doing this, but tried still to tell Camryn not to go. She had a strong feeling that Dawn knew exactly the reason she chose to do so. The days leading up to her departure, Dawn spent as much time as she was able to with her younger sister. Camryn packed pretty lightly, only clothes, and almost nothing else. Choosing to leave a majority of her belongings behind with Dawn, trying to make her older sister feel it will be ok, with all of her pictures, and items she cherished with Dawn.

The day Camryn was to leave, Dawn attended the departure, holding Camryn’s hands all the way, even while they drove to the airport. It seemed like Dawn was lost for words, probably knowing what will happen to Camryn, but still unable to say anything. However, just as Camryn was said to leave, Dawn finally spoke, not some warning, but instead told Camryn, “Cammie, find…find my dairy on the school campus. It should be there still, and read through what I wrote down, and then you will know the truth. I will continue to wait until you come back…” Her older sister again broke down in tears as the last of her words barely got through, “Please…please come back to me…”

I was able to do was give my older sister a picture of us together, taken several days before. I wrote something on it, “Don’t worry, I WILL come back. Promise.”

Personality:

Camryn has a lot of things in common with her older sister Dawn, they are both protective of people they care about, and deeply care for each other. While Dawn was more of the older sister in more ways than one, choosing to protector others by every means possible besides being physical. Camryn on the other hand, chooses to be physical in her approach. Camryn does have a rather fiery attitude as well, and will display it without hesitation if something she cares for is threatened.

Camryn has a great deal of respect and love for her older sister, and will do everything she can to protect her. Knowing out of the siblings, she is the one who takes the physical approach. To keep her sister in her mind, and as a reminder, Camryn has dyed part of her hair pink, mixed in with her red hair.

Appearance:

Camryn picked up a lot of her ways from her older sister Dawn. Most of what she wears is inspired from Dawn herself. But, Camryn made little changes, and tweaks a lot of it.

One thing that stands out with Camryn is her right wrist. When Camryn was small, her fiery attitude and stubbornness got the better of her a lot. When playing with a knife, Camryn mishandled the knife, and cut her right wrist pretty badly. Luckily Dawn was there, and brought Camryn to the hospital to have it treated. The wound was pretty deep and never fully healed. To this day, Camryn has worn a black, silk sleeve to cover her right wrist.

She is just as atheletic as her older sister Dawn, if not more so. So, Camryn dresses accordingly, with tank tops and shorts when she works out. Camryn does tend to wear blue jeans and graphic tees usually, but when feeling a bit wild, will tend to dress provocatively like her older sister does on photo shoots and run ways.

Fighting Style:

Unlike Dawn, Camryn has chosen to dedicate her time into Pi Qua Quan. Because of this dedication, Camryn is one of the youngest to master the technique, being quoted as a fighting genius. Her fighting style is extremely eloquent and beautiful to watch, even when she practice. (Which is daily.) Camryn has absolutely no qualms in harming others that will try and harm her.

Camryn is very dangerous on a one on one fight. Anyone, including monsters, who would want to try Camryn, is recommended not to take a frontal approach, or they are sure to suffer from it.

Update: 8/27/12
Since Camryn's arrival, and after a much ill-advised attmpt on finding some answers for her older sister, Cammie is now afflicted by the same sexual condition as her elder sister. Being forever tight, no matter how much fucking she receives. however, unlike her older sister, whom had a side effect of becoming a telepathic mind reader, Camryn herself, haven't had any signs of a side effect.... yet...

Camryn Portman, Dawn's younger sister.
Camryn's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6262

Last edited by Camryn Portman on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:23 am

Post Re: Camryn Portman - Dawn's Younger Sister
A fighter! Kerrick always enjoys a good fight.^^

Always Up for an RP. PM Me!

Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:27 am

Excellent C, hope to catch you around sometime.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:44 am

So Dawn has retired? I am glad to see that her sister is making sure the Portman's are still represented :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:41 am
Profile YIM

You already got my stuff. :D

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:50 pm
Profile WWW

ACK!

Another Portman!

Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:12 am

lol, who might you be Ms. Renfroe?

Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:32 am

Camryn Portman wrote:
lol, who might you be Ms. Renfroe?

Oh, no one of particular importance.

Hi though.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:21 am

and a Hi to you as well. :)

Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:04 am

*rumamges through his memories orf random student files he's browsed over the years* Portman....I can't help but wonder...we'll see, then.

If you'd enjoy a little theatrical mayhem in your rapacious attack, don't hesitate to call.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:47 am

I'm glad to see the Portman's are still around, as I think they've become almost a trademark of Shokushu by now :lol:

Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:01 pm

Trademark huh? I was never informed of that :P Of course what Mr. Stormbringer does "behind" me is none of my business -.-

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:04 am

Is it ever our business what happens behind us anymore? :wink:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:29 pm

I think so, after all, it is our body isn't it? No matter where it happens to be -.-

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:52 am

Man, I have been away from quite some time. So I take it her tryst with Magadon was a bad dream?

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next