View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 6:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Dokima Listaia 

Post Dokima Listaia
name: Dokima Listaia (last name was Ichigo)
birthplace: secret...
nationality: none
hair color: Soft brown (sometimes black)
eye color: emerald
Ethnicity: japanese
skin tone: Abit pale
pubic hair: >///< Shaved.
distinguishing Features: carries a grimore wherever she goes and never lets go of it. Wears blue rimmed Glasses.
height: 5'5
weight: 101 lb
bust: 33C
waist: 25
hips: 34
Background:
Dokima Ichigo was raised as a maid, however, her skills as one didn't go too well, her father insisted that she'd be best at reading, so instead, she bought a grimore that consist of many curses and incantations. After reading the dark book, she became interested in many magics and spells, her job as a maid, well, she still tends to do little work. Her life as a semi-witch/maid grew more and more as she got older, but only her reading level was getting high, her physical strength got the worst due to her lack of maid works. She tends to get tired after 2 minutes of running and labor work. Her twin sister Dakima, is greatly bested than Dokima, earning her the title of chief maid, knowing about Dokima's lack of working, she decided to kick her out of their house, to make thing's worst, their mother, agreed to this. Dokima's father, didn't have the power to stop this arrangement and had no choice but to agree as well. Dokima, in sorrow, continues to read her first grimore she had bought, this was the only thing that could keep her from getting more depressed.

Dokima decided to change her last name to Listaia to prevent her family from finding her, even if she was kicked out she still lived with her sister. However, Dakima made her life a living hell, working her, torturing her, Dokima didn't have the power to stop her, so instead, she runs away from her sister. She then practiced summoning demons, but all she could summon were puffs of smoke, until one day, she could summon a powerful demon with a certain amount of energy.

About Dokima and Dark art summoning::
Dokima Listaia, (aka Devilgirl summoner, Doki) is a dark art trainer that possesses the power to summon certain creatures from the world of demons, problem is that she lacks the energy to summon a army of them. There are different style of summoning a demon, some require killing innocents to gain murder energy. Also, others require fighting to gain physical energy, as for Dokima, what she requires is a very rare and unique way of letting her summon demons....sex energy. A summoner must have their way with their familiars, the more they have sex, the stronger the summoner can get to summon more demons. Dokima just started her training so she can only summon one demon, a succubus named Paruta Loriola...Paruta can only move freely if Dokima's is concious, if Doki were to get knocked out...Paruta will disappear back to demon world until Doki is able to re-summon her.

After some certain events occuring, Dokima was in guilt she couldn't bear the dark energy stored in her, she gave her familiar, Paruta , freedom, breaking the contract of the pact, she also gives Paruta her memories.

"Paruta...you and your sisters served me well, but...I can't stand the lust that's getting stronger in me, Paruta...Take my memories...and treasure them, live with them with your sisters, and enjoy a happy life with them."

Dokima then sends Paruta back to the demon world and lets go of her memories.

Psychological profile: Nothing in particular, except believing in demon summoning. Not depress, can cheer up easily.

personality: Abit overreacting, can easily be forgetful, when sensing danger, she could get really serious. Submissive in nature. Tend's to lose control with aphrodisiac.

virgin: not really (lost it in masturbating)
tattoos/piercings: none
language: english, and demon language.
activities: studying.
misc: Never let's go of her grimore. Near-sighted Can't see without her glasses from afar, and needs to get really close to see clearly. Sensitive to fumes from chemicals and drugs.
Magic: Telekenesis, but only to those she touches and choosing to use it. Can only use it on one being. Also incantations, summoning, but veeeery rarely does it. Can erase her memories, but her body can still remember. Ex: If she's raped and liked it, she'll erase that incident from her mind, but next time she is persuaded to have sex, her body will react with arousement.

Dokima in her usual uniform:

I'm...a pet...

Edited: Thanks to Ike Haw for pointing out some needed info.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Last edited by Dokima on Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:40 am, edited 14 times in total.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:38 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Dokima Listaia
Welcome to Shokushu Campus hope you enjoy your stay here, if you need a tour of rape .... i mean a tour of the campus please feel free to ask, again welcom to Shokushu Campus, the place is most friendly here so ask any question here if your not getting any answers just PM me and ill do my best to help out.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:50 am
Profile YIM WWW

Welcome :)

As Calidare said, feel free to ask about anything. Shokushu is a friendly place for newcomers.

So, being a maid is kind off like a tradition for your family? Do you still own a maid outfit? I think a cute outfit like that could make you very popular on this island :lol:

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:08 am
Profile YIM

Yes, a maid outfit will surely help you a lot in this island ;D

Or maybe not... But you're surely getting popular with the more interesting population here. Welcome to Shokushu! I hope you have a great time here and remember to keep your room nice and clean, which should be easy but just don't get too tired doing it. If you ever feel like RPing, feel free to send me a PM. See ya around!

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:45 pm

Hmh, n.n thank you for the warm welcome. Mmm, the outfit, I'll make use of that advice. Popular with just my maid outfit? Sound's nice.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:12 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome to Shokushu.

You know your really cute, could you be a dear and model for me at some point?

*eyes partly close as she imagines just what she could do with someone who already has a maid outfit ...* oh yes you reallllly need to model for me.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:18 pm

Welcome to Shokushu, hope you enjoy your stay ^^

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:41 pm

Ah, o..ok, I'd be happy to do some modeling for you. As long as it has nothing to do with lifting something, ^///^ Thanks for the warm welcome.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:38 am
Profile YIM

Hm I normally don't greet new people, but I was drawn to your profile. Well actually I clicked on it out of boredom. There are quiet a few possibilities with your character though. I'm just wondering though, since she is part maid does she have any submissive qualities ? It also seems she got quiet tired of waiting for Mr.right that she took her own virginity. I'm just wondering in your profile it says she's a 33, but a 33 what. To me she looks like she could be a B or C cup. Can you clarify this, since not all of us known breast measurements. The only tip I have for you is keep a link to your character in your signature, as with in a few weeks/months this profile will probably be a page or two back.

Just a fun fact for you. You character is what is known as near sighted. That's basically the term to describe people who need to see thing up close, but can't see things at a distance without glasses/contacts. far sighted is the opposite of being near sighted, and legal blindness is when your eye sight is so bad you can't see a thing. Other then that welcome to the site. Oh one last thing, if your interested in running into a demon character wise. You can click on my sig with the name Destra on it. I'm sure you'll find something there that might interest you.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:04 am

Welcome to Shokushu. It sounds like you gathered quite an interest. Still I wanted to say hello and I hope you enjoy your time here.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:11 am

Welcome to SHS!

And it'll be interesting to see how the inhibitors affect her...and I can see monsters breaking in after watching her getting frustrated trying to summon...

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:05 pm
Profile WWW

Welcome to Shokushu, hope to catch you around sometime.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:51 pm

Thank you all, heh, I do hope to experience different and fun things, following my own ritual summons as well. n.n,

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:51 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]