View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Alisha Ellison 

Post Alisha Ellison
[Additions/Changes will be added in a different color]

Student Bio/Profile

ηαмє Alisha

gєη∂єя Female

αgє 18

ρℓα¢є σƒ вιятн Portsmouth, Virginia

ηαтισηαℓιту American

нαιя ¢σℓσя Black

єує ¢σℓσя Dark Green

єтнηι¢ιту Caucasian

ѕкιη тσηє White

ρυвι¢ нαιя Shaved

Distinguishing features

нєιgнт 5'4

ωєιgнт 110

вα¢кgяσυη∂ Alisha was raised by her grandmother and grandfather. Her Childhood, didn't consist of much outside of the ordinary. She was protected from a lot as a child, seeing nothing that actually went on. Her teenage years differed however. Money ran low so she ended up attending a local jr/sr high school. Her eyes were opened to the things she had never seen before. She dipped her hand into most of it, keeping her innocent appeal to her grandparents.She realized soon that, although she didnt say it aloud, she had a physical attraction to her own sex. She convinced her grandparents, with ease, to send her to Shokushu.

Although she dipped her hands in many things, most times she did so from a more observative stance, merely watching the effects of the activities on the mental and physical aspects of others, and sometimes compared these results to herself.

Though most she did not participate in whatever they were doing, she did begin to drink, at the age of 15. She only continued because she realized she could drink and not get drunk. She was able to consume large amounts of alcohol without her entire demenor changing. She oft times was the voice of reason for the select few people she cared enough about to stop them from ruining their whole life. The only reason she can attribute to not becoming a drunk is her strong mental ability.

Because of her personality, many people took what she said with grave seriousness. Her judgement of others have often had them praised or hung in the social eye. Watching her back was not often necessary, since she was so well respected. Those who did attempt such brave moves, as slamming her against lockers or gripping her collar as if to attack, tell of the mind games she played, with only her wordless stare, through their soul.

ρєяѕσηαℓιту Alisha's personality is dominant. Though a girl of few words, the words she speaks are important. She carries herself with an attitude of "I really dont care" in public. A few more words may be heard when on a one on one basis.

She has become very submissive in her few months at SHS. Her dominant personality hasnt been completely suppressed, being that she still has the aspiration of bing a Prefect.

νιяgιη yes well...i was...

ριєя¢ιηg σя тαттσσѕ None

ℓαηgυαgє English

ℓιкєѕ She likes to read sci fi, believing them more than reality most times, being forced to submit.

α¢тινιтιєѕShe isnt a sports person, but she enjoys mind games. Checkers, Chess, any type of game that requires strategy,torture

мιѕ¢єℓℓαηєσυѕ Although she seems like a perfect student, grade wise, she loves getting into mischief as long as she doesn't get caught. If she can get some alcohol, she is overjoyed.

Alisha's mind and body are one but, on occasion, may function as two separate beings. Her body is easily influenced, usually giving into sexual desires if left to itself. Her mind is very strong and persistent. Even as at one point it seems to die off, it only retreats to reform a new strategy, looking for weak points, analyzing patterns, and eventually overcoming the obstacle. Needless to say her studied field is psychology.

Since her meeting with Leriana, she has been trying to not break any rules at all. She has genuinely turned over a new leaf, leaving alcohol in her past. She will not break the school rules at any cost, but will be obedient to that point.

Alisha is a prefect pet.

αρρєяαη¢єѕ

(thank you madison for helping me find the pic ^^)

Last edited by AlishaLuv on Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:21 am, edited 8 times in total.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:31 am

Post Re: Alisha Ellison
oh you look really interesting ... I'm sure we will get along just fine (well as long as Leriana doesn't actually catch you drinking)

Welcome to Shokushu, and if you ever need something just ask.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:37 am

haha thank you. and dont worry, you shalt catch me.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:44 am

Welcome to the island :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:54 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome to SHS. :)

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:03 pm
Profile WWW

Welcome to Shokushu! A carefree, silent type huh? And also loves strategy games! Rahs would surely like her :twisted:

Welcome again! Hope you have a great time here, and don't drink in school. You would have to be severely punished for that, and we don't want that... or do we?

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:31 pm

You are such a virgin hunter! :lol:

Welcome to Shokushu, I like the idea how she may react to situations. These 'Just-speaks-if-necessary' types are always entertaining.

Enjoy your stay, I am sure you will. :wink:

Last edited by Ryu on Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:34 pm

Welcome to Shokushu, hope to catch you around sometime.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:45 pm

thank you all for the warm welcome
Raitei wrote:
Welcome again! Hope you have a great time here, and don't drink in school. You would have to be severely punished for that, and we don't want that... or do we?

Nooo I am a good girl...who likes drinking

Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:51 pm

Plus it's negh-impossable to get alcohol on the campus...

Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:48 am
Profile WWW

*she smiled*I guess this is this the part where i act good and pretend to believe that there is no alcohol on the campus at all.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:20 am

Madison wrote:
Plus it's negh-impossable to get alcohol on the campus...

Yeah? Then how'd ya explain the moonshine machine in your room, Mads? :twisted:

Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:49 pm
Profile WWW

Simple. There isn't any. :D

Plus there is no such thing as a "Moonshine Machine." ^_^

Or are you thinking of a still? Either way, it'd be a bit much for the rooms in SHS, especally when sharing it with two others.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:02 pm
Profile WWW

I recall that there was a group of girls who made a still in the basement was like a secret club called Trio something but it wouldnt be hard to make alcohol most the stuff you can get from the labs and / or kitchen. Wine is by far the easies to make, meade just a bit harder to make. But alcohol if caught having it will get you detention.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW

..which is often when the fun starts :D

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:39 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next