View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 10:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Erin Black 

Post Erin Black
Name: Erin Black
Place of Birth: Chicago, Illinois (US)
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Red (Almost unnaturally red/orange)
Eye Color: Hazel
Ethnicity: "Mutt" (Self described... extremely mixed heritage though largely Gaelic)
Skin Tone: Extremely slight tan
Pubic Hair: None
Height: 5’ 9”
Weight: 120 lbs
Bust: 34DD
Waist: 24
Hips: 32

Background:
Erin grew up like many inner city kids... poor but not knowing it. It never bothered her that her single mother worked all the time just to support them, nor that Erin essentially raised herself... with varying degrees of success. Her grades were good, she stayed in shape, and was scrappy enough to fend off even the toughest bully. All the same, she fell in with a bad crowd even by her 10th birthday, committing occasional small time misdemeanors but mostly just looking out for herself as bullies became smaller issues. Her unnaturally natural hair color earned her the nickname "hothead" among her friends, despite her protests... her temperament probably effecting the alias as well.

Puberty was either very kind or very unkind to her, depending on who you asked. The skinny little redhead grew into a skinny but shapely young woman through her teen years, to the envy of some and attraction of others. It was more a curse in her own mind, however... her large chest was just a weakness and got in the way of a workout... not to mention it was much harder to intimidate someone when they weren't looking at your face. The idea of using seduction to continue getting her way infuriated her even more... ever the tomboy, it seemed.

Though she was dead set on going into the military at 18 to support herself and help her mother, her still strong grades garnered an unexpected offer: A scholarship was granted to her even without an application on her part, though she had never heard of the school. Skeptical, Erin wanted to turn the offer down, but her mother eventually pleaded with her (and guilted her) into accepting, wanting better for her daughter than she could give her.

And so, Erin found herself on plane to an island and school she had never heard of, with people she had never known, for reasons she wasn't yet convinced of herself.

Psychological Profile: Brash, tomboy-ish, courageous... and just a little immature, Erin doesn't go out of her way to make friends despite her social skills. In fact, the young woman is actually surprisingly introverted... though will still be found in a crowd if she sees some benefit in it. Her temper often gets the better of her, as do her emotions, a condition which doesn't bother her in the slightest. Being disrespected, especially, seems to garner an extremely rash response from her.

Fighting Style: Though she's relatively tough compared to her friends back home, Erin has gotten by on a self taught boxing/kickboxing style that's... inventive, to put it nicely, cobbled together, to put it bluntly. She's no martial artist, but she can defend herself from an unskilled attacker. Moreover, she's certainly willing to TRY to defend herself against people far out of her league... perhaps even believing herself capable in that regard.

Virgin: Yes

Language: English

Likes: Working out, being respected for her skills, getting into a bit of trouble (on occasion). Has taken a liking to swimming since coming to the island.

Dislikes: being admired for her body, being patronized, math, feeling powerless, loss of individuality.

Activities: Exercising, swimming, reading, listening to many types of music... she's entering into a totally different lifestyle and is still trying to adapt and find herself.

Miscellaneous
: Has a habit of wearing her own clothing whenever possible in lieu of the school uniforms... and often getting in trouble for such.

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Sexual Oddities: Extremely sensitive breasts
Magic?: Doesn't believe in magic

((*timid wave* Hi everyone... let me know if there's any problems with my character here! Still working on it obviously but... should be a start?))

Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:20 am

Post Re: Erin Black
She sounds like a major handful... ;)

Have fun, it looks like a nice start

Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:30 am
Profile YIM

She sounds very fun, of course *grins*

Good character, thanks to the history and personality to the typical tomboy. Like the fact she taught herself in some ways to defend herself, and her personality mostly. It's a very good start, and you can still edit it some other time when you think you got something new and good you can use.

Welcome to Shokushu! Have a wonderful time here, and don't be so shy, everyone's very friendly here ^^ If you ever feel like getting in an RP, I'm always available, so feel free to contact me if you want something with one of my monsters. See you around :wink:

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:36 am

Welcome to Shokusho Campus i hope you ejoy your stay here, if you need any help being raped around feel free to ask me to help... wait did i say raped? I meant showen around. *My green eyes keep finding there way to Erin chest* So please enjoy the breasts and again Welcome to Shokushu Campus.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:34 am
Profile YIM WWW

Welcome to the island :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:41 am
Profile YIM

Welcome to Shokushu, and I hope you enjoy your stay here Ms. Black.

If you ever need help with anything at all just ask and I will be happy to provide whatever assisstance I can.

Oh and please try to avoid causing trouble, I would hate to have to report such breaches of discipline, and such a report has all sorts of consequences.

<Profile looks fine to me.>

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:31 am

Okay...i would encourage you to do like you want with your uniform (fight the power!!) but um...i suggest you stay in uniform as much as possible. 9/10 times, you will WISH that you could keep your uniform on. just a friendly heads up.

take it from the rebel turned "good" lol

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:39 am

She sounds VERY familior... :P

Welcome to SHS.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:51 pm
Profile WWW

Welcome a board, cutie! Have a great time here!

Vincent viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5771&p=86904#p86904
Orion viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5782

Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:01 pm

Welcome to Shokushu. I hope you enjoy your stay on campus and have fun while your here.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]