View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Meri Ida New Student ^^ 

Post Meri Ida New Student ^^
Okay....Here we are, Student application. lets see what I have to fill in.

[Sent application]

Name: Meri Ida
Place of Birth: Switzerland
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian| Celtic/German
Skin Tone: fairly light
Pubic Hair: Shaved
Distinguishing features: Birthmark on her back of a sword or something.
Height: 5'6
Weight: 105 lbs to 110? It's around there, somewhere, I just don't stop to check.
Bust: 36
Waist: 26
Hips: 36, mhm...So...why is it you need to know my weight, chest, waist and hip measurement, but okay, You got them. Oh right, Uniforms, huh?

Background: I was born in switzerland, great place and grew up there, till I was around 5. Mom left my father because he was a heavy drinker. She didn't want him to be an influence on me. Too bad, it's in my Celtic blood. I started playing a guitar when I was 5 aswell. Guitar, mandolin, flute, yep. Music was second nature to me. Growing up in America wasn't all that great. I knew many words from a dead language not many people here knew and I got made fun extensively because of it. I don't know why. A friend, I had, the only friend I had said it was cool that I knew it. Although, the others. They just kept telling me, "It's a dead language. and being a dead language, you should be dead aswell!" I was paranoid till I was 12 because I thought they where going to kill me. Although when I learned how to defend myself from a Mr. Takahashi, that all changed. He was my step father. Real nice Japanese man who help me through good and bad times. High School came... I started to forget that language. Although, I asked my mom if she could teach me it again. She started teaching me, till after Highschool, When I found Shokushu High School. I'm going to be taking my study notes with me so then I can keep this language alive as long as possible.
Psychological Profile: hmm....I'm fairly healthy, psychologically...Okay, I lie, I'm slightly depressed, and is slightly paranoid still. not as much as I was before, but still, I'm slightly paranoid.
Personality: Happy, seemingly, I try to get along with people, although I keep thinking they'll make fun of me because of that language I understand. Angry, most times, but I'm managing that.
Virgin? Yes. Why would a learning institute for women want to know about that?
Piercing or Tattoos: Just ear rings, nothing special
Language: English/...
Likes: Books/Martial Arts/Sleeping/Studying stuff that's not in school curriculum/eating, eventhough I'm skinny as hell.
Activities: Yea, look up. Oh yea, sports are in the activities, my bad.
Miscellaneous: meh.
Magic? no.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:10 am

Post Re: Meri Ida New Student ^^
Welcome to Shokushu!

If anyone gives you some trouble over your knowledge of another language just tell me and I will be delighted to see that they are disciplined accordingly.

*Smiles very sweetly*

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:22 am

Welcome to SHS.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:33 am
Profile WWW

A...Swiss Miss? YAY! Welcome from all the monsters here, dear. Look forward to tentacling you silly and...erm...I mean...meeting you... :oops:

Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:54 pm
Profile WWW

Welcome :D

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:57 pm
Profile YIM

gratias ago vos huic tepidus exspectata (Thank you for this warm welcome) ^^

Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:44 pm

That's a lovely language, Miss Ida. Welcoem the Shokushu High. I can assure you, there are people here who are vastly interested in such unique and esoteric knowledge as "dead" languages.

If you'd enjoy a little theatrical mayhem in your rapacious attack, don't hesitate to call.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:18 am

Welcome to SHS. I dont think many people will mess with you about your language. ^^ ...especially after the sweet threat that Leri just sent to all who do. Its a pleasure to meet you Meri.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:55 am

*Smirks* Just leave the security thing to me. ^_^

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:27 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]