View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Mirela Balan 

Post Mirela Balan
Name: Mirela Balan

Place of Birth: London, England (although she wasn't there long)

Nationality: Nothing permanent, so I'd say the best thing to call her is a gypsy.

Hair Color: Sandy Blonde

Eye Color: Blue

Ethnicity: British / Romanian

Skin Tone: Bronze. (Comes from working outside so much)

Pubic Hair: None

Height: 5' 7"

Weight: That's for me to know and you to only guess at!

Bust: 34 D

Waist: 24

Hips: 36

Background: The daughter of a wealthy British businessman and his Romanian wife on vacation with a caravan of gypsies Mirela was well taken care of during her early years. Her peaceful childhood with her parents and the gypsies would not last for long however as an accident as they were crossing the Himalayas on a trip to India, took them from her and left her in the care of the gypsies who had come to know her. Not wanting to leave a little girl all alone the leaders of the caravan, an elderly Romanian man and his wife, decided to take her with them.

After a few years of raising the young girl her adoptive parents began to call her by their surname, her own last name almost forgotten from her childhood. Even as a tiny young thing she worked hard for the good of the caravan, many of the other adults always seeing her running errands from one tent to another and always seemed to be willing to help her new family with all kinds of the chores that came with living as a fairly self sufficient society. It was an interesting life for the young girl to say the least but as her body grew and the needs of the caravan grew almost as quickly she was given a job in what passed for a bar for the gypsies as a waitress and a dancing girl for the increasing number of visitors their simple group was getting.

Every day that she worked in the tight little outfit they gave her Mirela earned enormous amounts of tips and usually a marrage proposal or two (that were always gently rejected of course) but after the day was done her ass always felt like a pincushion after working around the more raucous patrons of the little bar. And although it was tiring sometimes she always worked with a smile as she knew it was helping her family. At least that was what she thought until that day.... It was a normal day for the most part, the only difference was that as she walked in that morning she noticed a single strange woman sitting at a table in the corner of the tent watching the entrance intently. That was until she walked in, then the woman's eyes focused on her and even as she worked throughout the day Mirela could feel the woman's eyes continually focused on her.

By the end of the day Mirela had had enough of the quiet staring and walked over to the strange woman asking "What is it?" The woman only smiled and said "I'm just trying to see if you live up to the stories I've heard. And I'm happy to say you do. Now if you're done working I'd like to talk with you, and your parents if they're around." Shrugging her shoulders she said "Ok. I guess I can take you to see them." Tying her shawl around her waist she waved her hand towards the entrance and started walking quickly, making her way through the maze of tents to a larger tent before pushing the thin wooden door open and saying "I'm home."

Showing her guest in the conversation moved quickly, pleasantries quickly fading to talk of opportunities for Mirela, and as she listened to the back and forth between her now quite elderly parents and the woman she interrupted mid-explanation as she asked the woman "Wait...You want me to go away to a school? What about my parents? And the rest of the caravan?" Before Mirela could go any further her father said "Mirela...You've been a good girl all these years but opportunities like this don't come along all that often. And....I think you should go." He turned to his wife and asked "What about you dear? What do you think?" She nodded and said "I agree, dear." Sighing defeatedly Mirela finally said "Alright. If you both think its best..." They both then turned back towards the recruiter and said "So you said this school's name was Shokushu correct?...."

After that Mirela walked out of the tent, not hearing the rest of the conversation or much at all before both her parents and the recruiter walked out of the tent, the latter holding a bag filled with her few clothes and what little other possessions she had and the recruiter finally said "Alright Mirela, let's get going to start your new life at Shokushu." And with that the two of them left the gypsy camp and with the recruiters well stocked plane they quickly arrived at the airport where the large "seaplane" was resting and ready for take off, even with a crowd of new students still milling about in and outside the plane obviously excited about the "experiences" they would have at this exclusive school, this Shokushu...

Psychological Profile: Mirela is a very outgoing girl. She enjoys helping people with just about anything and always likes to meet new people no matter how long or short a time she has a chance to get to know them.

Personality: From the short lessons she got everyday as a child it was easy for her parents to tell that Mirela is very attentive to an authority figure and in most situations she retains a pleasantly cheerful attitude that make it hard for anyone not to like her.

Virgin? Yes.

Piercing or Tattoos: None.

Language: English

Activities: Helping people, dancing (something she found she enjoyed after her work)

Magic? Nothing special, although she is incredibly flexible and has an amazing ability to keep her balance even in strange situations.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:08 am

Post Re: Mirela Balan
Awesome character, this gypsy of yours! I hope you enjoy your stay here and welcome to Shokushu!

Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:11 am

Welcome to Shokushu! I hope you enjoy your time here!

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:19 am

Welcome to Shokushu, Miss Balan! Enjoy your stay on campus, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:33 am
Profile WWW

Welcome. Hope you have a great time here.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:38 am
Profile YIM

Very detailed background. :)

Welcome to SHS.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:57 am
Profile WWW

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I'm sure I will have fun here. Oh, and if any of my fellow students would be kind enough to give a tour of the campus I'd love to set something up through PMs.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:51 am

Excellent character! Welcome aboard :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:29 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome to Shokushu, hope you enjoy your stay. ^^

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:30 pm

Welcome to Shokushu, nice profile hope to bump into you some time.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:08 am

Wow, what a tempting morsel.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:42 am

Yes...I'd say this one's interesting.

But I bet I gotta take a number before I get a chance to tag her.

Greedy monsters... XP

Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:46 pm
Profile WWW

Maybe your toon and my toon can get together to do an rp sometime. Would love to get a piece of that any time hun

Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]