View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 From One Beach to Another 

Post From One Beach to Another
Name: Allirabeth
Race: Human
Place of Birth: Tyre, Lebanon, just south of the Litani River inlet to the Mediterranean Sea.
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 132
Eye Color: Hazel/Green
Skin Color: Carmel
Hair Texture: Curly and hangs passed her hips
Hair Color: Dk Bronze with red highlights
Body Build: Shapely (34D.28.38)
Distinguishing features: She has unique coloring that adds to her exotic beauty. Her skin looks iridescent and almost seems to glow especially in the moonlight. This always seems to draw more attention then even the average beautiful voluptuous young woman. She welcomes this attention, but it only fuels her vanity.
Motivation: Self fulfillment
Personality: Outgoing, curious, arrogant, vain
Behavior: Shy at first, but loves to be social. Most of the time she is very friendly and can win over the affections of anyone she chooses to, but can be impudent and bitchy if she doesn’t get what she wants.
Skills: Excellent student, driven, focused on her goals, and desires what ever they are, even the destructive ones.
Weaknesses: Compliments. The quickest way to get her attention or win her over is by stoking her ego. After she melts into a puddle in your hand she is easily manipulated.
Likes: Socializing, flirting, sunbathing, swimming, and moon lit walks on the beach while listening to music with her headphones on. She also likes to be the one in control of things.
Dislikes: Weakness. Cold weather.
Miscellaneous: Is attracted to like people, so at her last school the crowd she ran with was nothing but trouble. A group of egotistical bitches that thought they could have anything they wanted because they were beautiful.

How she came to Shokushu:
The war that raged in Lebanon was coming too close to Tyre now. The violent wrath upon the people and the devastation of the region had grown too close to home for Allirabeth’s parents. They now fear for their own safety and the future of their daughter. Although they must stay, they felt it was time to get Allirabeth out of the country while they still could. Her parents searched long and hard to find a safe private boarding school for their daughter. Since the civil war has left most of Lebanon in a state of destruction, they thought it best to send her as far away as possible, at least for one to two years until the wedding. Her academic success was part of the agreement in securing the marriage. Her future husband, “didn’t want a stupid wife”.

On Allirabeth’s 18th birthday, she was introduced to the boy that was chosen for her to marry. In two years he would finish his studies in high school before moving on to college where she would then join him. His parents felt a new bride in his life now would distract him from his school work, so the time was set two years out for the wedding. This was very customary, but Allirabeth hated the idea and hated the boy. He was only 16 when they met and he gave her the creeps, like a little brother. He didn’t see her like a big sister though. He thought of her as his own personal future sex toy. Any time they were left alone, his groping hands would touch her tits, and he would try to make her touch his hard prick in his pants. She didn’t tell on him, because although it was wrong of him to do this, he would soon be her husband in a submissive female society.

Over the past year, they have noticed her becoming more and more flamboyant, and quite honestly promiscuous. Their new concern of late is the embarrassment they have received on more then one occasion because of their daughter’s behavior. She was now drawing the constant attention of the young men at her current co-ed school, and was out of control by her parent’s standards. The principal called her parents on two occasions because of this. The first time, because Allirabeth was caught with her blouse unbuttoned and a boy’s hand inside. The second time was when she got caught with her hand on the hard protruding bulge of a boy’s pants and rubbing it in the hallway. In their family’s culture a woman is to remain a virgin until she is married. If Allirabeth were to continue down this path, something terrible could happen and the wedding would be called off. This hastened their search, and eliminated any schools that were not, all girl’s school.

They were full of joy to find Shokushu. The Dean of the school sealed the deal in their minds when he recognized her self-destructive combination of extreme beauty, arrogance and vanity, mixed with her ever-growing promiscuity. He assured them that Shokushu would be the perfect place to refocus and regenerate her commitment to her studies. The date was set then for Allirabeth to visit the school for the first time.

She was not happy about leaving her friends, nor her parents meddling, but since she still lived at home she had no choice but to go along with it. She didn’t believe their tales of war coming, as far as she could see Tyre was as beautiful as ever. “How will I lay on the beach and walk along the sea on the warm sand? I’m sure this place you are sending me is ugly, and I will hate it there”, she snapped at her parents. “Mind your tone with your mother and I girl”, her father said sternly. “We were told it is a beautiful place, on an island Allirabeth, so there will be beaches there too”, her concerned mother tried to comfort her with words. “Hhuuh”, under her breath she replied. “Pack your things dear, then call or go see your friends tonight and say goodbye. You leave in the morning”, her father said and then left the room. Her mother tried to hug Allirabeth as tears began to fill both of their eyes, but she pulled away and ran to her room.

She lay on her stomach on the bed with her face buried in the pillow. Her sobs eventually simmered to periodic moans of despair, and soon her pillowcase had consumed all her tears. She lifted one hand to wipe the tears from her face and accidentally grazed her nipple. After wiping her tear, her hand instinctively returned to her nipple and squeezed it gently. It seemed to stimulate other parts of her body. As she had done many times before, her hand slid between the bed and her pelvis. She stretched her arm out a little straighter to move her hand closer to the clitoris’ calls. She pushed her pelvis against her finger tips rocking her hips up and down a few times before putting her hand now inside her panties. She pleasured herself by rubbing it up and down and in a circular pattern, alternating back and forth. She could feel wetness already creeping up through her soft pink lips. Her finger slipped smoothly down from her clit to the opening creating that wetness. Whispered moans, of pleasure this time, were carried out on her breath and slightly muffled in the pillow.

“Allirabeth, are you going out tonight, or are you just going to call your friends?” her mother yelled from outside her closed door. She quickly jumped up to a sitting position, pulling her hand out of her pants. “I’m just going to call mom, and I’m getting ready to do that now”, she replied. Guess it was time to make her calls she thought, for she didn’t feel very social at the moment, horny, but not social. “It will be only a year and then I’ll be back home to see you”, she told each of them individually on the phone. Her best friend said her they would write to each other while she was gone, so it won’t be too bad.

Allirabeth’s night was a restless one. She tossed and turned and had fitful dreams of what she could not remember, but when it was time to get up, she felt tired and was anxious. Then it was time to buzz around the house to gather all that was needed for the trip, and into the car. They arrived at the airport in perfect time for a few short hugs goodbye. Allirabeth and her parents found a few more tears rolling down their cheeks, although dad was trying to be strong. “We love you Allirabeth”, her parents seemed to say in unison. “I love you too mom and dad”, and she turned to board the plane. The private jet was spacious and comfortable. As the wheels left the runway and the plane leveled off the Flight Attendant gave her a soda and some peanuts for the journey. She took a few sips and drifted off to sleep.

She awoke as the plane touched ground, and felt sort of groggy. It was announced that she could gather her things and exit the plane. She stumbled slightly off balance and the Flight Attendant was right there to support her arm till she steadied herself. “It’s a very long flight, and you slept most of the way, so it’s not uncommon for you to feel a little out of it. After you adjust to the jet-lag and have a full nights sleep you’re be good as new”, she told Allirabeth comfortingly. “Thank you”, she replied, putting her bag over her shoulder and exited the plane.

Looking around, she was pleased to see how beautiful it truly was here. As she felt the warm air on her skin, saw the beach and the amazing sunset in the distance, a smile came across her lips for the first time since she heard of this hideous idea. “Alright, I guess my parents were right, I’ll give it a try”, she whispered under her breath. “Pardon me?” the Flight Attendant asked. “Oh, nothing”, Allirabeth replied and followed her across the campus grounds.

“You sure do a lot for a Flight Attendant, I mean walking me all the way across the campus. Don’t you fly right back, or do you live here?” she questioned. “I live here, I only leave to gather new students like yourself. Well here you go, you’re on your own now. I’m sure you will like it here. Have a good night.” “B--bye”, Allirabeth replied hesitantly as she walked away. “Now what the hell am I supposed to do”? as she looked around to see buildings labeled, "Library", "Visitors Center", "Main Office", " I guess that's a start to get the key to my new penthouse in this place", she said with irritation.

(Be gentle with me. I hope I'm posting this in the correct location. I'm only one step off of RP virgin, but completely new here at Shokushu.) :-)

Attachments:
Anairah and Allirabeth.jpg
Anairah and Allirabeth.jpg [ 129.34 KiB | Viewed 11412 times ]
Allirabeth.Shoku-F2R.gif
Allirabeth.Shoku-F2R.gif [ 57.71 KiB | Viewed 11450 times ]

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Last edited by Allirabeth on Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:12 am, edited 5 times in total.

Sat May 22, 2010 8:35 pm

Post Re: From One Beach to Another
Welcome aboard :)

Don't worry about being new and inexperienced, I was the same when I joined here, and I found SHS very newbie friendly.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sat May 22, 2010 9:21 pm
Profile YIM

Oh yay! My first welcome. Thank you PiaM. :-) I look forward to becoming right at home here.

Sat May 22, 2010 10:58 pm

Welcome to SHS. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ^_^

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat May 22, 2010 11:05 pm
Profile WWW

Welcome to Shokushu.

If you need anything or have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

<That applies for ic or ooc reasons. And is it just me or is the picture not loading for other people as well?>

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sun May 23, 2010 4:02 am

Thank you so much Madison and Leriana. :-) I will think of some questions soon enough I'm sure, hehe.

Sun May 23, 2010 6:33 am

Indeed an exotic dish. Look forward to sampling it.

Sun May 23, 2010 5:30 pm
Profile WWW

I'm sure you'll like the taste, hehe :-)

Mon May 24, 2010 1:33 am

Welcome to Shokushu! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon May 24, 2010 3:09 am

Welcome to Shokushu! Hope to stumble into you sometime. :D

Mon May 24, 2010 2:03 pm

Welcome to Shokushu Campus, I see your spirit has taken on the body of a mortal, this should prove interesting to watch and see how you will react to being raped, again Welcome to Shokushu Campus and let the raping begin.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon May 24, 2010 2:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Welcome :)

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Mon May 24, 2010 4:38 pm

Thank you for the Welcomes Ishtar_Rocha, Kraytirous, and Narrisa.
Yes Calidare, I've had many lives, this time fallen all the way down to human, hehe. Thank you so much for your most warmest wishes.
:-)

Mon May 24, 2010 5:27 pm

ps - Looking forward to it Kraytirous and Calidare, hehe.

Mon May 24, 2010 5:58 pm

Just make sure she doesn't get into too much trouble. :D

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Mon May 24, 2010 11:41 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next