View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 3:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 The Kiras Twins 

Post The Kiras Twins
Ok you two do you mind if we get straight into the interview?

Not at all.

Great. Now first I need you two to state your name, age and nationality.

Well she's Celia and she's Aya We're 18. And both of us were born and raised down under. That's Australia. Oh and our last name is Kiras.

OK ... moving right along would you two mind describing your appearance for the recording?

Not at all. We are twins. Identical ones in fact. We have blonde hair, blue eyes, white skin... and we are about 1.63 meters tall. That would be 5"4' just in case you can't work it out and need it in Imperial. She usually wears her hair loose While she usually ties it back into two pony tails. Because when we don't everyone else seems to have trouble telling us two apart.

Thanks. What about your three measurements?

... Your joking right?

I'm afraid I am ... It's one of the questions I have to ask to ensure we can get you the proper size uniforms.

Well then we'll let someone measure them after the interview, because hell if we... Are going to say them aloud to a recorder.

That should be fine, although I'm going to have to ask two more questions that you two might object too ... Do you have any pubic hair?

...No. No.

And are you sexually active?

Is this a question regarding the frequency that we have, or do not have as the case may be, sex or is it just if we are virgins?

We just need to know if you two are virgins ... I know it's prying but ...

We aren't. Haven't been for two years now. Although neither of us have tried it more than once ... don't get me wrong, it was fun, but ... it's hard finding a guy we both agree with.

Wait you both? You mean the one guy ...

Got to have both of us at once. It wouldn't be fair if one of us got to do something the other didn't like that.

OK ... moving on do either of you have any piecings or tattoos?

Nope.

What about languages? Its obvious you speak English but do either of you know another language?

Nope. Not one.

What about hobbies? What are you two interested in?

Well ... We enjoy freerunning, gymnastics,don't forget the cheerleading, roller-blading, skating, climbing, well anything that gets your body stretching or moving, preferably both really. Of course we don't just limit ourselves to physical stuff, we also love Chess, Texas Hold'em Poker, Mind puzzles and I think I'm missing something oh and chatting of course.

It says here on your record that you two can be quite troublesome ... any comment on that?

Of course! Lessons just get sooo boring most of the time, I mean I don't even have to try and I have aced about 95% of my tests, with my lowest ever score being a 90%. Which was in a test that the rest of the class got an average of 10% I should add. I mean, I'm not as good as Aya but even I average around 70%. School is just boring, so we try to make things more entertaining for everyone ... well everyone except those determined to keep it dull and boring of course.

It does say here that Aya is an exceptionally bright student, and that while Celia is not as good she is still amazing considering how little attention you two pay in class.

Awww ... thanks. Your sweet.

So last question. Why did you two decide to come to Shokushu?

Well she had HEAPS of university offers... Literal heaps, both in Australia and from Overseas. But every single one of them had the requirement that she goes alone and I have to do something else. Even our parents thought we should split up. I mean seriously, how unreasonable could you get? Class without Celia would be horrid! mmm ... but then we find the offer from Shokushu, one that was offered on the condition that we both come. Simple really.

Ok well we are done here, do either of you have any questions?

Nah. We did read through the guidebook.

That's great. Let me be the first to welcome you to the Shokushu student body, and I hope you have a pleasant flight and enjoy your time at Shokushu.

Picture of Aya (and Celia when she has her hair out):

Message from Police Chief in the area the Kiras Twins grew up in for Headmaster/Head Girl review.

*Criminal charges Aya Kiras has been formally accused of*
23 counts of Criminal Trespass (Generally involving entering half constructed buildings, in daylight or night, or rooftops of other privately owned buildings)
4 counts of theft (Accused of steeling a pair of parkour shoes, a tee-shirt, a skirt and two energy drinks)
8 counts of Resisting Arrest (Accused fled from officer when ordered to stop)

*Criminal charges Celia Kiras has been formally accused of*
25 counts of Criminal Trespass (Generally involving entering half constructed buildings, in daylight or night, or rooftops of other privately owned buildings)
3 counts of theft (Accused of steeling a pair of parkour shoes, a tee-shirt, and a skirt)
8 counts of Resisting Arrest (Accused fled from officer when ordered to stop)

All charges were defended by Aya Kiras, and despite her age she proved to not only have a considerable understanding of the law and the various defences available, but was also extremely cunning as she was not above using their age and the fact the two had a rough childhood to appeal to a jury's compassion to obtain a 'not guilty' verdict. The Resisting Arrest charges were dropped from the jury upon the revelation that the two had suffered early in their life by abusive policemen, although no record of such an occurance exists so I suspect taht Aya made that up on the spot to get the charges dropped or declared 'not guilty' by the jury. The few charges which managed to stick aquired suspended sentences due to age and under the condition that each twins grades remain above a certain point. It was assumed that this would force them to focus on their studies and hence be unable to commit any more crimes. In reality it had no effect as the two twins remained above that threshold even without study. It is also assumed that the two twins have committed far more crimes than they were charged for, these are the only times sufficient evidence was collected to have a chance of obtaining a conviction in a court. Officially and under the concept of innocent until proven guilty the two twins are innocent angels. Unofficially the two are sneaky devils with no concept for rules or someone else deciding just what they are going to do. They are surprisingly skilful at accessing areas they should not be allowed to get into, using a combination of finesse, co-operation and brute force to get past any barrier in their way. Would strongly advise against letting them get anywhere near something sensitive as the two have a habit of finding things that others do not want them to find.

Good luck managing them, and I hope those two devils get properly punished for whatever rules they decide to break and can't find a way to weasel themselves out of it.

Sergeant Will Smith, Victoria Police, Box Hill Station.

Yellow means Aya is speaking, Red means Celia is speaking and Orange means they both are speaking.

Thank you Dendrite!

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Last edited by Kiras on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:11 am

Post Re: The Kiras Twins
Haha, it was a tad bit difficult figuring out who was talking but the color coding you provided at the end of the post helped tremendously. I like how you use the whole color mixing thing to get orange for both of them speaking, seems very sensible. :D

Anyhoo! I like the character(or is that characters?) in general, and I imagine they'll be quite fun for you to roleplay as, though I'm sure it'll take you a bit of posting to work out all the kinks and get them flowing perfectly, but I'm sure you'll manage! Celia and Aya sure sound like a pair of troublemakers, haha. The whole 'one guy getting both' line was funny. :P

Well, I don't really see anything that could be a problem, so... Welcome to Shokushu and enjoy your stay here! Hope you have loads of fun!

Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:20 am

Well we ARE Identical twins ... It's fun seeing just how confused we can make people... Especially when they get used to our hair styles and we decide to swap for a day or two

*giggles*

Oh and thanks for the welcome.

Yellow means Aya is speaking, Red means Celia is speaking and Orange means they both are speaking.

Thank you Dendrite!

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:25 am

I know a certain twin who used to pull that crap on me all the time back in high school... Man, it was discombobulating.

-grumble grumble-

Oh, and you're quite welcomed!

Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:28 am

Welcome to shokushu. I'm sure your girls will be quite "active" soon. Two for the price of one, no monster can resist that. I'm sure we'll be seeing alot more of what you two can do 8)

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:42 am

Well we do learn things quickly ... and hopefully this school won't be as boring and dull as high school and all the other unis we had a look at. Yeah, they were so drab and bland. They really were, But this place looks nice, and everyone seems to be friendly.

Oh right ... politeness. Thanks for the welcome Therion.

Thank you Dendrite!

Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:21 pm

Welcome aboard! Quite an original character concept :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:18 pm
Profile YIM

Thanks for the welcome ... Pia. Pia. Wait how did you find her name already? *giggles* Comeonnnn tell me... Secret *grins* Hmph! Just you wait ...

Thank you Dendrite!

Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:13 pm

Welcome to SHS. Hope you have a good time. :)

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:46 pm
Profile WWW

Welcome to Shokushu!!!

Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:19 pm

Welcome to Shokushu. :-)

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:23 pm

Thanks for all the welcomes ... Madison, Citara and Allirabeth. ... yeah them.

Thank you Dendrite!

Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:13 am

Okay, now this is just cool.

I definitely hope you stick around! :D

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:41 am
Profile YIM

Why wouldn't we stick around? Is there something here that we should know about to avoid? Anyways, we think were pretty cool too. Yep. You should have seen how many guys kept showing off around us when a little bird spread the rumour that anyone who got one got the other *giggle*

Thank you Dendrite!

Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:03 pm

Ahaha, wow, wow... That's just sweet! *wipes eyes*

I guess I don't have to point out the obvious, or something that the others already said, so... Welcome to Shokushu and enjoy your stay. ^_^

Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next