View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Cousin Anairah is coming to play 

Post Cousin Anairah is coming to play
Name: Anairah (Ana for short)
Race: Human
Place of Birth: Tyre, Lebanon, just south of the Litani River inlet to the Mediterranean Sea. Born in the same hospital as my cousin Allirabeth.
Eye color: Hazel/Green
Hair color: White/grey (Prematurely turned at puberty)
Hair type: thick, curly and long (we've always had contests to see who's hair was the longest)
Height: 5'6-1/2"
Weight: 134
Measurements: about the same as Alli (34D+.28.38) (almost a perfect match which is awesome, cause we can share each other’s clothes)
Body Build: Shapely
Personality: Quiet, but loves to have fun. If it wasn't for Alli, I'd be happy to sit in the corner of the room at a party to just observe. Likes to be around people, but not so out going.
Likes: same as Alli, minus some of the socializing and flirting, but definitely sunbathing, swimming, and moon lit walks on the beach while listening to music with her headphones on.
Dislikes: show-offs and peanut butter, not in that order. Oh and cold weather.
Skills: Plays the piano, paints, and is quite patient, which is often needed to be at the side of Allirabeth who can sometimes be how would we say, self-focused.
Weakness: Flattery, much like Alli.

I'm so excited. Today I get to see my cousin Allirabeth, I call her Alli for short. I will be there by sunset, and I can’t wait, I have missed her so much, it’s been months since I’ve seen her.

My parents have heard nothing but good things about Shokushu, since Alli started there, so when it was time for me to go away to school, they naturally thought it good to put us together again. We are good for each other and have always been close growing up, almost like sisters, but without the fighting. I bring out the sensitive side of her, and she brings out the adventure in me, negatively at times. Surely, upon my arrival she will get me into some sort of trouble, but I welcome it.

My stomach was so full of butterflies, as the plane landed. I’ve always had a lot of friends, just like Alli, it seems to be a talent we both have, but going to a new school made me nervous. At Shokushu I would have Alli to take care of me as always, and be my one and only companion at first. Our bond is special, she’s known me since birth. I just turned 18 yrs old last month, and Alli is a whole year and a month older then I am, so she tends to pave the way for me, good or bad.

“We’re here”, the flight attendant said. I hardly even noticed the landing so deep in my thoughts. “Thank you”, I said smiling back at her. “It seems you have someone waiting for you, she’s lovely”, she informed me. “Ah, yes she is, that’s my dear cousin Allirabeth”, I smiled gathering my bags. As I walked down the steps, Alli was coming towards me.

"OH MY GOD!!" we both yelled in sync, before running to meet and hug tight like we were 10 years old again. It had been almost 4 months since we'd seen each other, the longest we've ever been apart. Like two lovers we held hands as we walked. She carried one of my bags, and I carried the other, as we talked continually.

"I am so glad you are here, we will have so much more fun together", Allirabeth said as we walked.

"I know Alli, I've missed you so much. Things around there just aren't the same without you", I replied. "How are your parent-s ... ?”, we both giggled as we asked the same thing at the same time. "Nothing has changed", I said acknowledging our bond was as strong as ever.

"They are good, but I miss them", Alli answered first.

"Mine are, well, ok I guess", I replied. "Something is going on with them, I don't know what, but maybe with me gone they will work out their differences", I added concerned, as tears made my eyes glassy.

She dropped the bag, and hugged me quickly, "no worries dear, I'm sure they will", she tried her best to console me. "Hey, I arranged it so we can share the same room, all they had to do was bring in another dresser for you. I already had a big bed, we'll fit just fine together", Alli said, changing the subject..

"Perfect Alli, just like old times. You always do take care of everything for me", I said with a returning smile as we picked up the bags again and walked onto campus.

Revision:
Virgin: Yes, when she arrived, and now … maybe, in the normal sense of the word. The dictionary definition: somebody, especially a woman, who has never had sexual intercourse sexual intercourse (an act carried out for reproduction or pleasure involving penetration, especially one in which a man inserts his erect penis into a woman’s vagina.) However, since a “man” has never inserted his erect penis into her, does this mean she is still a virgin? None the less, she has been penetrated by alien, monster and demon erect members, more then once in every orifice possible, and it has left her scared it seems.

Clinical Visit: #1
Subject: Anairah, Shokushu student, First Year

The subject came to me to discuss her concern, looking for guidance. She claims to have been raped and sodomized by monsters on the school grounds, more then once. This has brought out a hidden craving in her, for sexual pain. It appears as though the pain, or being forced into the sexual act is becoming required in order for the student to orgasm.

Hard to say if this girl had been in a “normal environment”, had her first experiences with sexual intercourse been with a young man her own age, and been a result of a loving and caring relationship that lead to tender love making, if this would have eventually happened. However, here and now, it is in full budding form. I have recommended that she have weekly visits to room B6, and then report to me after each session to discuss her progress. She is unaware of the type of progress I will be looking for.

In a normal location, I would have helped her get rid of these cravings, suppress them, as it seems to be her desire to do so, but here at Shokushu, I was hired to encouraged these students to make good slaves for the aliens races that might choose to use her for their own needs. It is rare to have this sort of trait appear so early on in a student’s own personal desires, so I thought it best that we encourage it quickly, to bond and make it a permanent part of her character. This will make her a great commodity in days to come when she graduates.

Dr. Anderson
Clinical Psychiatrist, Shokushu

Attachments:
Anairah.jpg
Anairah.jpg [ 127.14 KiB | Viewed 6942 times ]
Anairah-PicF2.gif
Anairah-PicF2.gif [ 49.75 KiB | Viewed 7049 times ]

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Last edited by Allirabeth on Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:30 am

Post Re: Cousin Anairah is coming to play
Therion will have to get her a test run :wink:

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:14 pm

Alli brought her cousin! That is great :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:36 pm
Profile YIM

awesome

Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:41 pm

Thanks guys, and she can't wait to meet you, hehe. :-)

Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:01 pm

Blast! I wanted to be the first to introduce a cousin to Shokushu. Well, welcome anyway. :) I hope she enjoys her stay.

And for some reason I seemed to have missed welcoming you to Shokushu. So I welcome both you and your cousin.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:03 pm

Hate to say it Bala, but Kim was the first a while ago...

Anyway, welcome.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:12 pm
Profile WWW

Oh darn, I got excited thinking I was the first at something. LOL
Thanks for the welcome. :-)

Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:10 pm

Revisions added at the bottom of Bio, Virgin status, and Dr. Anderson's notes. :wink:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]