View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 6:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 The Passionate Cook 

Post The Passionate Cook
First Name: Talia
Last Name: Hawkins
Place of Birth: Georgetown Mills, British Columbia
Nationality: Canadian
Ethnicity: Canadian/English
Height: 168cm (5'6")
Weight: 58kgs (130 pounds)
Eye Color: Cyan
Skin Tone: Fair
Hair Color: Sherbet Orange
Hair Style: Short; ending just under her jaw line.
Pubic Hair: Orange (Trimmed Patch)
Bust: 34D
Virgin: No
Piercing or Tattoos: None as of yet
Primary Language: English
Second Language: None
Virgin: No
Activities: Cooking, Hiking, Horticulture
Magic: No

Background:

Talia has lived a comfortable life. She is an only child and comes from a well off family as her father is a Captain of a popular cruise liner and her mother is a bank manager.

She spent most of life near the coast of British Columbia. Since she often came home before her mother they would often eat at restaurants or have fast food. The only real break in this routine was when her father returned from his trips; as her mother would always ensure he came home to a fresh home cooked dinner. Her father always said that it was what made his job so worthwhile; sailing around the world and coming home to sit down to a home-cooked dinner with his family and share stories. Seeing how happy it made the family when they shared the "homecoming meal", Talia was compelled to try it for herself.

Despite numerous disastrous first attempts, her mother decided to foster her daughter’s passion and enrolled her in cooking classes. It quickly consumed her life. She was captivated by the smells and sounds of cooking food in a professional kitchen. Much of her free time at home would be spent experimenting on different dishes or just preparing different styles of food from around the world.

She also found a talent for horticulture; growing her own fruits, vegetables, and spices for her dishes. Often her spices would be growing in her room as she always loved the smell of spices when she woke up in the morning. Often picking flowers or plants from the forests she hiked through that surrounded her house; needing to hike to keep the extra weight she was gaining from her love of food.

She became very social in her High School years, attending a lot of parties and at various cottages. It was rare to see her walking the halls of her school or the streets of her hometown alone. After she graduated high school, her father had laid out numerous applications for some of the most prestigious schools in North America and Europe. As they were searching through the many applications they had received, one leaped out at them as it contained a full scholarship to what claimed to be the top culinary school in the world: Shokushu Academy for Girls.

Personality:

Since she was an only child, Talia has wanted for nothing; however her father's English upbringing has never allowed her to become conceited. Instead she has never really had to take responsibility for her decisions or faced real trouble as someone was always there to "bail her out." This has lead to her being unable to deal with real pressure, often taking little time to make a decision and often submitting to stronger personalities

She also is a very physical person. She can be captivated by feelings, touch, and especially smells, preferring to experience life rather than watch. This has lead to her having little interest in school as she prefers to lean through experience; which is one of the reasons why she loves cooking.

Her physical nature has also made her a very passionate lover. She was eager to have sex for the first time and she did while in high school; but it was one of the worst moments in her sexual life. She didn't really feel anything with the guy she was with, but when she had her first kiss with another woman she lost herself. She always found girls to be more open to passion, letting themselves go to enjoy each other’s bodies. She views sex as a way to both connect and really experience another person.

Likes and Dislikes:

Talia is a person who doesn't like being alone. Food is meant to be shared and everything is always better when shared with another person. She doesn't like to use recipes for cooking as she feels that it kills all creativity and spontaneity. She also loves to spend days walking through forests or camping as the sounds of the wilderness remind her of home.

Resistance:

Talia seems to live up to the adage of being a lover and not a fighter. She is too delicate to be a fighter and is more likely to run away or hide than stand her ground. It would be assumable that she would try to protect her friends or other girls from Shokushu. There may be a minor threat as her cooking has lead to her having experience with a knife, but not as a weapon.

http://a.imageshack.us/img801/5167/edd9cdce8aac11f276de4b2.png
http://a.imageshack.us/img801/9005/06ba434dce41eace09b7e3a.gif
http://a.imageshack.us/img801/9346/talia1.jpg
http://a.imageshack.us/img801/9977/5e457053f8052dda54dd524.jpg

Last edited by Talia on Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:33 am

Post Re: The Passionate Cook
*crosses her fingers in hopes it passes inspection* [-o<

Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:34 am

Welcome to SHS. Very intersting profile. I'd suggest seeing if you can hook up with someone so that you can have a roomie, and they often have a small kitchen. They're not overly big though.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:33 am
Profile WWW

Now who doesn't love a young woman who is also a skilled cook? The profile was a 'luscious' read, welcome to Shokushu!

Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:10 am

:lol: Thanks Madison, Ryu. I was worried that she seemed to corney or unrealistic. Also getting a roomie is definitely a priority.

Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:41 am

Nice character :) Welcome!

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:00 am
Profile YIM

Thank you Pia.

Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:56 am

Hey, who knows, maybe one of my characters will have the chance to sample your cooking one day :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:33 pm
Profile YIM

I like this one. I really do. She seems... utterly delectable.

"I'll steal your heart, your mind, your virginity, and anything else you haven't nailed to the floor.
-Valrina's profile

Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:02 pm

Nice profile. Welcome to Shokushu, hope to bump into you sometime.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:37 pm

Welcome. :-) Let me know if I can do anything to help you enjoy your stay.

PM us any time to RP :wink:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:36 pm

Late to say it, but welcome to SH. I'm sure you will enjoy your stay... Morloch and Therion will be watching

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:50 pm

Welcome :-)

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:41 pm

Welcome to the School Talia, feel free to explore the place, I under stand that walking in the wood's at night is very wonderful under the full Raping... Um i meant Moon.. yes thats right Moon, anyway hope you enjoy your self and feel free to PM me if you feel like it by the way your last two pics don't seem to be working :(

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]