View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 6:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 New Student:Alice Esper 

Post New Student:Alice Esper
Name: Alice "Hotshot" Esper
Place of Birth: Rural Mississippi
Nationality: United States
Hair Color: Black, with Green, Red, and Purple streaks
Eye Color: Hazel
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin Tone: Lightly tanned
Pubic Hair: Shaved into the shape of a star
Distinguishing features: Has a scar across her forehead and another on her arm.
Height: 5' 4'
Weight: 120 lbs.
Bust: 38C
Waist: 30
Hips: 36
Background: Alice comes from a small rural family with ties to the Celtic tribes, as is evidenced by every child taking tribal tattoos upon entering adulthood. She grew up pretty normally, until she turned 13 and began to unlock the tribe's ability, which had been lost for generations. Since then, she has become an intelligent, strong-willed woman, and has been training in the art of Mana. She faced a great deal of hardships because of this, which is why she is strong-willed, having overcome those trials. She was recruited to Shokushu recently and has only just now entered into it; she doesn't know though that if she leaves, she will be drastically changed.
Psychological Profile: She is psychologically sound, although she has an obsession when it comes to people she cares for...(I.E. Stalking people that she likes for hours on end...)
Personality: She is a kind and gentle person, and will help anyone less fortunate then her. However, she won't hesitate to fight if the person is a monster;pure evil; or just a jerk. She is also OCD about her friends though, hanging around with them and following them for no apparent reason.
Virgin? For now... How long that will last though is unsure...
Piercing or Tattoos: Tribal Tattoos on her back, a black music staff with red treble clef and 4 quarter notes on the back of her neck, and one down her left shoulder of two dragons, each holding half a stone to make a heart shape out of a piece of a bloodstone, and a piece of amethyest.
Language: English
Likes: Her friends, training in the art of Mana, and playing the violin
Activities: Playing the Violin, and painting
Miscellaneous: She has been painting and playing the Violin since she was seven, and is quite good at both.
Magic?Yes, The Art of Mana, which focuses on forming mana into blasts of pure energy, or using it to agument the user's body to move faster, hit harder, etc. It lacks the ability to use elemental attacks unlke most others, opting for pure power over the ability to burn or freeze the opponent. However, with the inhibitors, all she can do is run faster, punch and kick harder, etc. However, she excels at using it to boost her speed, but it has a drastic side effect when combined with the inhibitors; it leaves her totally exhausted and unable to so much as twitch from lack of energy.

Last edited by Alice Hishima on Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:03 am

Post Re: New Student:Alice Esper
Welcome to Shokushu :)

Your tendency to stalk people you like might freak out a few of those girls here who have learned to be a bit paranoid.. but that might not be uintentional, I guess :lol:

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:55 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome, and just one thing.... while I'm glad you note the inhibitor's existance, but 20 minutes is too long, and no blasts. It still takes a lot of force to knock over a tree.

I'd say that inhibited, she'd probably get at most a minute, maybe 2... And the blasts? Just an impressive lightshow.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:03 pm
Profile WWW

20 minutes of freedom from monsters (by fleeing) may be a bit much. Instead of a hard number you can just leave it as a boost of speed that will tire her out. Also you can always describe what she is attempting to do with her ability and simply let the monster decide the outcome. That tends to help prevent anything too extreme from happening.

Just be aware of the limits the island puts on magic and abilities and you should be fine.

Edit: Ack Madison mentioned it before me!

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:03 pm

Ok, fixed it, and the blast thing, I meant a sapling.... Fixed that too... Also on the stalking thing, it is going to creep some people out, I know, but she only does it sometimes and usually not for more than a week, but that's still plenty enough time to freak most people out...(This character is based off my best friend and she acctually does this, so I know how it feels)

Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:07 pm
Site Admin

If you read the rules you will see they state that magic is not reduced to 10% of it's original power, it is reduced to 10% above what a normal human girl could do.

Now I don't know if you ever tried running at super speed or knocking down a sapling with your bare hands but if you think an extra 10% of ability would allow you to do those things in r/l then I'm afraid you are mistaken. The criteria is normal human girl plus 10% not kung fu expert plus 10%. So I need you to edit the power down again please.

Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:32 am

Ok, fixed it... Completely took out the blast, since that seems to be what is causing the problem.

Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:22 pm

Welcome :-)

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:38 pm
Site Admin

Thanks!

Leaving it less detailed will also give you more freedom to fit your actions to specific roleplays too, so have fun!

Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:59 am

Welcome to Shokushu Alice.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:00 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]