View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Student Powers 
Site Admin

Post Student Powers
Since we seem to be having a trend for new students being created with ever more outlandish powers of either martial or magical ability, I think it is time for a general reminder.

The purpose of the SHS Campus and the roleplays which take part in that area of this board is to create an environment in which human girls are preyed upon by alien monsters for sexual purposes. Whilst we allow leeway and variations to make that roleplay more interesting and less repetitive, that still remains the basic premise. To maintain that core value, we have some simple rules:

1. All students are female

2. All students are human

3. Students may have feasible martial or magical backgrounds but they become severely restricted on arriving at the campus.

4. All students, whatever their background and previous abilities, are restricted to being able to cause damage no greater than 10% above what an average human female could do.

5. Other abilities, ranging from psi to fireworks to jedi mind tricks may have limited effect so as to enhance roleplay but are not powerful enough to prevent a monster from winning

6. In occasional situations where there is an OOC arrangement between student and monster players, the student can achieve a temporary victory, only to make her final failure all the more galling to her.

If you want to play a female character that is not an average human who is no match for the ravening monsters, then you should be looking towards basing your character in the other game locations which have been created for just that purpose.

Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]