View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 2:48 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Sakura Miyamoto 

Post Sakura Miyamoto
Name: Sakura Miyamoto
Place of Birth: Tokyo, Japan
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Reddish-Pink
Skin Tone: Fair
Pubic Hair: None (Naturally hairless)
Distinguishing features: Extremely long hair, a unique eye color, and although she doesn't seem to notice her chest is quite large for her body size.
Height: 5' 1"
Weight: 120 lb.
Bust: 38 D
Waist: 20
Hips: 32
Virgin? Yes
Piercing or Tattoos: None.
Language: English and Japanese
Activities: Kendo (which surprises most of her friends), Swimming, Growing Flowers
Miscellaneous: She has a tendincy to oversleep even with multiple alarms blaring next to her.
Magic? Nothing too noticable however at random times she seems to have an uncanny awareness of what's around her. (Something like when you sense someone is watching you or when they're sneaking up on you just over a bit larger radius whenever it actually decides to work for her.)

Background: The only daughter of a widow businesswoman, Sakura had a fairly normal life for her early childhood despite lacking a male influence in her life. However, by the time she was old enough to start school her mother's business began to require that her mother travel worldwide all year long as the representative for the company at the company's other national branches. Although she did not want to leave her young daughter alone she had little choice but to agree, but with no other family to speak of the well connected woman got her daughter into the care of a Sister at a prestigious girls catholic school where she would be tutored privately until she was old enough to join the school itself.

As the school was split into a middle and high school section on her 13th birthday arrangements were made to get her a room in the school dorms along with getting her a roommate. The day before classes started Sakura's roommate arrived and surprisingly to the both of them they became fast friends. As time passed the two were nearly inseperable and due to the influence of the Sister who raised her they remained as roommates even up to high school. But as they grew older and Sakura's body matured quite beautifully it seemed the other girl had more on her mind then just friendship although Sakura herself never seemed to notice even when her roommate teased her by sneaking up behind her and groping her chest always asking "What did you do to get them so big, eh Sakura?" to which she always anwsered as she squirmed against her roommate to get away from the hands on her chest "I d-don't know. B-but I don't think playing with them will help you figure it out." That always seemed to calm her roommate down and she backed away and always when Sakura turned around the girl was standing there with a mischeivious smile on her face and her hands up almost in surrender....at least for that moment.

As graduation approached with Sakura having no idea of what university to go to her roommate brought in a pair of brochures from a place called Shokushu. She said "Some woman in a suit came by today and left these for us. Apparently its one of the best girl's schools out there and they seem to give full scholarships to those invited. What do you say we go together Sakura?" Initially hesitant about going so far away to school it took some convincing before finally deciding that she didn't want to leave her best friend alone so she finally decided that she would go to Shokushu....

Personality: Sakura is a very sweet girl, likely from her upbringing and the fact that she has had no bad influences to corrupt her innocent nature. But another side to her upbringing has led to her having zero experience dealing with romantic issues and men in general. That inexperince aside she could not be considered shy, when it comes to dealing with girls at least. Last but certainly not least, at least in her roommate's mind, she can be considered quite dense sometimes especially when it comes to people's feeling towards her.

A picture secretly taken by her roommate when Sakura was changing clothes:

Still looking for a roommate...So just PM me if you're intrested.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:21 am

Post Re: Sakura Miyamoto
Welcome to the island. very nice character. It looks like we get 2 new girls. Although 1 is an NPC who can't be touched by monsters. ;)

Perhaps the island will cure Sakura of her "denseness"?

I hope you enjoy your stay.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:44 am

Welcome to Shokushu! I hope you enjoy your time here!

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:12 am

Very awesome student, Sakura! Welcome to Shokushu, I hope you enjoy your stay here! :D

Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:14 am

Thanks everybody! I wrote her up in like an hour or two so I wasn't sure how well she turned out.

I hope I can enjoy my time here as well, and don't let the NPC bother you if you wanted to be my roommate. They wouldn't neccessarily have the same room even if they joined at the same time.

Still looking for a roommate...So just PM me if you're intrested.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:28 am

Quite large breasts for a small girl....

And it'll be interesting to see what the monsters will do regarding the NPC roommate...

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:29 am
Profile WWW

Madison wrote:
Quite large breasts for a small girl...

Good luck finding a monster that'll complain. -drools-

Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:30 am

Welcome Sakura, you and your breasts, hehe. :wink:

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:04 am

My, what an amazing figure for such a small girl! Beautiful student you got there.
I get busy with RL stuff and I come back to check who are the new girls and I find this at the top. I welcome you and that pair of deliciously big breasts apparently to the island. She's going to get groped by more people than just her roommate here, that's for sure.

If you ever feel like RPing with any of my characters, feel free to PM me. I'm quite busy these days but I always check here daily and write what I can. Anyway, welcome again to Shokushu, have a splendid time here.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:29 am

Welcome to Shokushu, hope to bump into you sometime.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:35 pm

Welcome to Shokushu Sakura.
Just be careful of the shadows.. or of going out alone... or going to late classes... or.. mmm...
just be careful! :)

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:07 am

Location: Somewhere in the darkness unseen, naked and being tortured
wow... uhm... feeling a lil bit selfconscious even just greeting a petite girl with a figure like that. Do hope I'll see you around campus when i get free time again... one way or another

Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:26 pm

Welcome! Adorable character :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:32 pm
Profile YIM

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but they're going to have to be in seperate rooms. NPCs and PCs cannot be roommates.

Sorry.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:34 pm
Profile WWW

Welcome to Shokushu, Sakura-san.... kendo eh? With that surname, is she the descendant of Musashi, perhaps?

Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:49 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next