View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 2:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Vanessa T. Hemlocke: Deviant Dallas Devil(yes she is human) 

Post Vanessa T. Hemlocke: Deviant Dallas Devil(yes she is human)
Name:
Vanessa T. Hemlocke

Place of Birth:
Dallas Texas

Nationality:
Native American, English

Hair Color:
Lavender

Eye Color:
Golden

Skin Tone:
Pale Beige

Pubic Hair:
thin stripe; lavender

Distinguishing features:
Unusually Tall, Large busted, Odd physical characteristic colors

Height:
6' 4"

Weight:
No way you're getting this out of me...

Measurements:
Bust: 40F
Waist: 32
Hips: 41

History:
I was born In Dallas Texas to a loving & liberal Mother and Father. It was a nice first few years, I learned quickly though we moved when I was six to New York, damn open place, had sex and violence everywhere. We moved back to Texas when I was fourteen so I could go to a good high school. I was a sweet kind gentle student and popular despite always being the tallest girl in my class... then I graduated.
At the graduation party at my best friend's place I learned what it felt like to have a little 'fun' with other girls. I became infamous and for several years was known in certain circles as 'The Deviant Dallas Devil'. I sent several good christian girls to a realization of their true calling... I think they'd sent me a letter not too long ago and were on their third Vivid film and were up for a woody now. I wasn't a nice girl, I tried a number of the clean fetishes, never a fan of the hardest of the hard core or the dirty germy ones and I don't think I ever will be. I also never had sex with a man though, you wouldn't be able to tell by examining. I was born without a hymen soooo I lied about that A LOT to my various girls.
It was about my twentieth birthday that I went through some mail I hadn't checked in several months and found an invitation and brochure about Shokushu University. I'd been diagnosed as a nymphomaniac the year before and it was just striking me that this wasn't what I wanted to do with my life. I decided to get a degree and try to treat myself like my psychologist had advised. Though It seems I skipped over the fact this was an all girl's school. Temptation may surround me her but, If I can get through this I was sure I would be cured.

Personality:
I'm trying to get back to my old ways, my really sweet, generous, polite, and generally friendly one while trying to shed the whole dominatrix sex fiend i've cultivated for... years. Beyond that I realize I can seem anxious a lot and I do get riled up, but who doesn't right? Also I tend to be a little secretive about some things... Because I do want to seem tough after all who'll mess with a bear.

Virgin:
N/A (never had sex with a male)

Piercings:
2 per ear, 1 bellybutton piercing

Tattoos: Sapphire Serpent dragon around her waist. 

Language: English

Likes: (Includes but is not limited to) Fighting, working out, taking long walks, weaponry, history, metal music, computer games.

Activities:
Martial arts; Weapon arts; Drawing(stylized), cooking, baking

Miscellaneous:
She's very secretive about her hobbies

Magic:
Tempro-kinesis (temperature control; within her body[similar to a cat's body temp control] & things she touches[about as useful as a few ice cubes in a drink or a warm breeze for things she touches])
Pyro-kinesis(fire creation& control; about as useful as having a match & about as hot as cold fire thanks to the island's inhibitors)
Astral walking(Not effected by the inhibitors it's a simple ability to accidentally or purposefully wander into other people's dreams though unlike the average person; Vanessa's lifeline to her own body is infinite.)

The Dream Walkers:
When I was thirteen I spent several weeks with my grandmother. She was a native american shaman. She told me of an ancient practice of our long thought dead tribe that had merged into every other tribe in north america long before the europeans came along. She told me of the dream world and the dream plane and even taught me how to wander it and manipulate my dream form and the dreams of others. It was a fantastic experience though it came at a cost; I'd never had a dream in the past and she told me I would never be able to have my own, only experience those of others. I didn't think I was missing much by missing something so simple as dreams... I wonder if I was wrong.

OOC INFO: No one will remember the old Vanessa as she was removed from time somehow
((Alright so This is an almost completely rewritten version of Vanessa ignore the old locked one, ))

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Airi: Petite famous runaway
Night: Humanoid alien full of chloraphil

Last edited by Vanessa on Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:12 am

Post Re: Vanessa T. Hemlocke: Deviant Dallas Devil(yes she is hum
Question: This "Astral Walking"... what exactly would be it's effects?

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:12 pm
Profile WWW

doesn't really have any effect other than letting her visit other people's dreams while they sleep... little bit creepy at best, mostly just for unique RP set ups for monsters that target the mind/dreams and for commons RPs

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Airi: Petite famous runaway
Night: Humanoid alien full of chloraphil

Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:17 pm

So, basically fluff.

Works for me.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:19 pm
Profile WWW

Welcome :-)

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:06 am

Hey, glad to see you are active again, and revving up your old characters too :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:37 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]