View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Hitomi Oshiro, Basement Queen 

Post Hitomi Oshiro, Basement Queen
Student Bio/Profile
Name: Oshiro Hitomi (Western format <given name> <surname>: Hitomi Oshiro)
Sex: Female
Place of Birth: Nago, Okinawa, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan
Nationality: Japanese
Languages: Okinawan Japanese, Japanese (Mainland), English (passable)
Hair Color: Reddish Orange (Naturally Black), shoulder-blade length
Eye Color: Usually green (various color contacts), Naturally brown
Ethnicity: Okinawan
Skin Tone: Light
Pubic Hair: Neatly trimmed to a strip
Height: 173cm (5'8")
Weight: 62kg (137#)
Bust: G94cm* (37"D) (see Notes)
Waist: 71cm (28")
Hips: 97cm (38")
Religion: Ancestor Worship
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual (OOC: Considering undiscovered bi)
Major: Business
Minor/2nd Concentration: Art

Distinguishing features: Sometimes wears eye glasses or different colored contact lenses, both unneeded. As a necklace, wears a mouth ring with tongue stud bar. She has no idea what it really is. The man who gave it to her told her it was a part from an airplane. Fortunately, he wasn't able to carry out his plan to use the bondage device on Hitomi. The Bastard.

Background:
Born and raised on Okinawa Island of the Okinawa Prefecture, Japan, Hitomi has lived a life without want. Though her parents, wealthy merchants, tried to give her structure and discipline, they mostly allowed their only daughter to do as she pleased.

A nearby U.S. military base and her town being a tourist spot provided Hitomi with the perfect opportunity to take advantage of her freedom. She often dressed provocatively and flirted with military men and vacationing boys. Her fear of sex left her desires unrequited and turned her into a bit of a tease. Many dates and outings ended with frustration for both she and her partners.

Her parents sent her to private school in Nago for discipline. But access to the beach and town undid any structure Hitomi learned in school. Now they've decided that an all-girls school on an isolated, far away island is just the thing to teach their daughter the discipline she needs. When she returns, they will bring Hitomi into the family business, which she will eventually take over.

Psychological Profile:
Perfectionist. Will rehearse or practice something dozens of times before trying something new. Performance anxiety (especially about sex).

Personality:
Very sweet and outgoing. Makes friends easily. Despite difficulty with the language, she will still approach other girls to befriend them. We believe her immersion in an English-speaking environment will raise her skill at the language very quickly.

Virgin? Yes (Well, upon her arrival anyway. And living on an island populated solely with girls. Doesn't look like that will change any time soon. Right? ;))

Piercing or Tattoos: Earrings, Bellybutton Ring, Tongue Stud

Likes: American Culture, Cats, Hats, Cosplay, American Military Men, seafood - especially sushi, JPop, pro basketball - huge fan of the Ryukyu Golden Kings and was in the Okinawa Convention Center with over 5000 other fans when they won the bj league championship in 2009 (And the 28 year old man who took her to the game was sure he was on his way to a night of sex with a 17 year old until he got arrested for drunk driving while taking Hitomi to his "bondage motel".)

Dislikes: American Military being on Okinawa, rude or stuck-up people, cliques, red meat, video games, hentai (Tentacle rape? Really? There's no way that could happen! And somehow the girls always end up loving it. How unbelievable!).

Activities: Golf, Bicycling, Tennis, Sun Bathing on the Beach, Flirting, Aerobics, Painting (Fairly good) (Self portraits usually de-emphasize her large breasts.)

Magic? No (Except for her magical smile :D)

Miscellaneous:
Hitomi is a girl's name meaning "pupil". Given to girls with especially beautiful eyes.

Surname Oshiro means "big castle" in Okinawan Japanese.

Wants American Military to leave Okinawa and has been part of several peaceful demonstrations to that effect.

Has been a flirt since she was 15.

Hitomi has traveled to the mainland many times, most of them with her parents. This year, she also joined her friends for Spring Break on Guam.

Her hometown is tourist town. Hitomi loves showing off her body and flirting with the vacationing boys.

Although she doesn't understand the idea behind the phrase, goes by the online nickname of "JailBait". She thinks the American slang means something like "a girl so pretty that a man will be thrown in jail for dating her... because he isn't worthy." She picked it up when she began flirting with American servicemen when she was 15. A guardian angel (or ancestor perhaps) must have watched over her as strange happenings and weird coincidences are the only reason she remains a virgin.

Her pair of Tonfa were confiscated before she took her luggage off the plane, which upset Hitomi for three reasons. 1 The Tonfa were a gift from a friend. 2 Hitomi knew they were prohibited and now she's in trouble with the school for trying to sneak them on to the island. She should have hidden them better. 3 She cannot figure out when they were taken. Hitomi watched the luggage inspection and her bags being loaded on the plane. She took her bags right after deplaning. When were they taken? (Hitomi has no martial arts training. The Tonfa were for decoration only.)

Left behind her 1.25 year-old, female cat she named Chino because she's the same color as Hitomi's favorite chino skirt. She brought that skirt along to Shokushu, which still has some of Chino's fur on it *sniff*. After Hitomi left, Chino cleaned its fur of her tears.

Before leaving, her mother trained Hitomi in the use of the family's secret code for messages. After several weeks of intense training, Hitomi can now include such messages with moderate effort. Unfortunately for Hitomi and her family, Shokushu knows about the code and includes false secret messages in the "letters" that the school forges and sends to student & parent alike. Her parents will never hear the cries for help Hitomi puts in her letters, which will merely be humorous reading for school officials.

The Sex Question
Hitomi wants to have sex. She just is very frightened by it. There are two reasons she is still a virgin. First, she is scared that she'll do something wrong and her partner will laugh at her. Second, each time one of the several men she has dated attempted to introduce Hitomi to sex, planning to do so without bothering to ask Hitomi's permission, some strange happenstance occurred that "saved" her, usually without Hitomi realizing how close to being raped she had come.

EDIT: Whenever I say "monster", one may substitute "Head Girl" or "Prefect". Hitomi is available to all who would like to abuse her. (That sounds so sad. :()
For role playing purposes, Hitomi only:
Player Likes: Cruel or Domineering Monsters, Domination, Humiliation, Ripped Clothing, Pain (mild, on the level of spanking), Bondage, Chase Scenes, Terror, Multiple Penetrations, Rape (duh!), Gang Bang.

Player Dislikes: Scat, Aphrodisiacs, Hypnotism or other mind control, Gentle or nice monsters, Scenes with little or no lead in to the sex. (Chase her. Stalk her. Smack her around a little. Just don't jump right in with the sex in your first post.)

Character Concept
I would like to use Hitomi to explore the darker side of Shokushu. I prefer she only appear in scenes where the monster is quite cruel. Your monster can slap her around, tie her up in a very uncomfortable position, or threaten death or dismemberment. (Only threaten those last two please. I'm not into guro. And I don't want to do anything that violates the rules.) I realize that this limits Hitomi's RP possibilities. That's okay. I have other characters.

Though I'm not limiting her settings, Hitomi is well suited for Basement adventures. Any setting is fine as long as the situation is cruel and rough (but still within the rules).

CRUEL TWIST: (assuming this is allowed)
Hitomi's parents are actually paying to send her to Shokushu. In fact, they are paying a premium to allow her to send "video mail". (Shokushu charges more tuition & fees than anyone else. George Washington University in the United States seems to be the most expensive and charges US$61K/year. *)

Notes:
* I am only vaguely familiar with Japanese sizing. If I've done it wrong, tell me how to correct it. Thank you.

* Forbes lists tuition for GWU @ $31K. whichuniversitybest.blogspot.com lists GWU @ US$61K (tuition & fees). I don't know what the $30K in fees could be. But I'm using the higher figure because it sounds more impressive. =P And given that Shokushu is a remote island, high fees seem justified (and extra cruel :)).

Avatar was "The Girl from Okinawa in Yellow" by Javier Palacios.

I changed some of Hitomi's physical characteristics kind of at the last minute. If something about them doesn't make sense, that's probably why. Tell me and I'll fix them.

PICTURES:
EDIT: The link is busted. So I uploaded a smaller version.
Concept art. The inspiration behind Hitomi.
Attachment:
Hitomi_Post.jpg
Hitomi_Post.jpg [ 39.95 KiB | Viewed 13256 times ]

Colored contacts & fake glasses at high school (senior year).
Hitomi's "Little Red Dress"
Hitomi in a new outfit for herweb cam. She didn't post it (she hopes).
Cosplay means more than just dressing up like Renka Ma of "Kenichi". :) (You should see her in that outfit.)

Hitomi thinks she looks cute in her Maid Outfit.
Attachment:
Hitome_tw_housemaid.jpg
Hitome_tw_housemaid.jpg [ 50.63 KiB | Viewed 13655 times ]

Fun with hair extensions.

EDIT (9/23/12): Updated broken link to animated image of Hitomi in outfit she doesn't want anyone else to see.

If you would like to punish me, send me a PM.

Hitomi - A party girl in for the shock of her life.
[A Bala production]
Links to Character Profiles found here.

Last edited by Hitomi on Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:40 am, edited 7 times in total.

Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:14 am

Post Re: Hitomi Oshiro, Basement Queen
I had this in a separate file and forgot to add it.
Hitomi and Anagopt are my characters (Bala). I came up with Hitome during my long lay off. When I came back, rust made writing scenes harder than normal. So I tried character creation as a way to get the creative juices flowing again. Part of why I created Hitomi is that monsters seemed hesitant to be cruel to Bala, even when they would be so to other students. So Hitomi is only for monsters who want to be particularly mean to a student (beyond the meanness of raping her). (I may open her to broader threads some day.)

Anagopt was inspired by a girl's web site. It's just awful. Do guys really like that kind of thing. Agni's looked at it and said that he doesn't like it either. I won't give any links to her site because I am not going to give her free advertising. I mean, it is just awful. Enjoy her here though.

As always, I accept any and all critiques. These two characters are kind of experiments. So any help would be appreciated.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:23 am

Well from my experience I don't see anything wrong with the character. I do like the artwork that comes with this one. Its different from what is usually scene around the site. Its almost like a mix of 3d and natural artwork. If that makes any sort of sense to anybody. Um..I can't think of anything else to add, so I'm just going to go back into my little corner.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:40 am

There's no mail that leaves or arrives to the island.

Other then that, I don't see anything wrong... and I suspect she'd have to see Madison ASAP.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:21 am
Profile WWW

Thank you, Ike & Forni (in another thread). The artist is Lin I-Chen of Taiwan. I "lost" the first picture. So I spent about two weeks looking for it. Fortunately, I found it in a little used card and was able to see his other work. I really like his stuff. I recommend going to his site and looking at the other pics.

Madison wrote:
There's no mail that leaves or arrives to the island.

Other then that, I don't see anything wrong... and I suspect she'd have to see Madison ASAP.

I suspected that about the mail. But surely there is some sort of subterfuge with mail. While the guardians of Anagopt don't expect any letters (but it would be nice), I'm sure the parents of other students expect letters from their precious ones. And for $61K a year, the school can fake some mail to Hitomi's parents. ;)

"You want to see me about the Tonfa, don't you? I swear I didn't know that they were weapons. I just thought they were pretty sticks. I didn't want them to break, that's why I hid... wrapped them so well." I look forward to Hitomi and Madison meeting.

[A Bala production]

Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:49 pm

Well, seeing as it's on another planet... imagine the postage fees.

That's why there's no mail on the island.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:35 pm
Profile WWW

Welcome to Shokushu Hitomi. I'm Allirabeth, and this is my cousin Anairah.
I'm quite sure you'll "enjoy" your stay. :wink:

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:42 am

Welcome aboard :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:17 pm
Profile YIM

Madison wrote:

Well. A while ago, I figured a way that mail could really happen, whether this place were an actual school or in its current guise. But that's a discussion for Roleplaying Discussion.

Any way, I didn't mean to sound like I was arguing with you. I've corrected (or will right after I post this :)) the section. My point was simply that someone in the Administration stated elsewhere that the school forges letters and such. Knowing the Oshiro family code allows them to continue that practice without arousing suspicion.

I am glad that Hitomi has "passed muster". :D

[A Bala production]

Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:58 am

I think she should be fun to play on the island. You made a pretty interesting character.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:50 am

Thank you for the welcomes, Alli, Pia, & Ishtar. I think Hitomi will be fun to play. I get to explore some areas that I haven't had the chance to with Bala & Quagga.

And like some others, I really like the artwork. Hopefully, Alli, Pia, Ishtar, & Hitomi can meet some day. Although considering the kind of encounters I want Hitomi to be in, I hope there aren't any monsters around when they do. :D

[A Bala production]

Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:06 am

Quote:

Oh Madison, your being silly again. How many times does the school get new students? We all know that the mail gets dumped at the post office when they land, mind you the letters that do arrive are more then likely not the one they wrote, least 10% of them are altered heh.

Belated Welcome to Shokushu Campus Hitomi I hope your enjoying yourself at your new home, well if you have any questions you might have notice the place is very friendly even the monsters ;) hope you enjoy your rape here... I meant stay yeah thats what I meant.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW

A very belated welcome from Natsuki.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:52 pm
Profile YIM

Updated. Fixed broken link to primary picture. Clarified that Hitomi is available for Head Girls and Prefects to work out their frustrations. ;)

[A Bala production]

Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:30 pm

I'm sure Vera will be pleased to hear that XD.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next