View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 9:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Fiona Macbeth: Getting Closer To Nature 

Post Re: Fiona Macbeth: Getting Closer To Nature
Awesome character, I really like it.

--I feel kinda proud that me and Aurora helped inspire a little :lol:

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:03 pm
Profile YIM

Aurora wrote:
Fiona - it's not a matter of sharing.

Aurora will probably die of embarrassment if someone recognizes that the grove trees have become erotic images of her.

She's already deathly embarrassed of it - and no one else knows!

But welcome to Shokushu - and go ahead and play in the grove if you can find it. :D

PiaM. wrote:
Awesome character, I really like it.

--I feel kinda proud that me and Aurora helped inspire a little :lol:

Thank you both for your welcome, and for the compliments on my character. :D I put a lot of time and effort into her creation, and even though there are certain important areas that are still unfinished, it still took quite a bit out of me trying to work (and rework in a few places) on the bits I was able to complete.

Aurora wrote:
and go ahead and play in the grove if you can find it. :D

Actually I was rather hoping to play there with you, the Pixies, and few others...and I don't know if you received it, but I think I remember sending you a PM about possible RP (I don't quite recall at the moment which account I used when I sent it--might have been Sondra or Jezebel) together out in the forest.

Kanoe wrote:
With the inhibitors reducing the spells she knows, it should be fine.
Welcome to Shokushu Fiona! Perhaps my witch will stumble upon another magic user in the future XP

I hope so. :D

Hey, I have an idea. Maybe all the magic-users could get together for an RP somewhere. Might make for an interesting thread.

Bio & Tats
Macbeth Tartan
Cast of Characters
Other Info

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead. --Scottish Proverb

Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.
--Marilyn Monroe

You can sleep with a blonde, you can sleep with a brunette, but you'll never get any sleep with a redhead!
--Jamie Luner

Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:31 am

While that might sound fun, this forum does not have a good track record with larger than 3 person threads. The most I would suggest is a gathering and then breaking off into small groups on their own threads. Otherwise its just a chaotic mess or outright dead from inactive players.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:00 am

Fiona - I did get the PM - and I'd love to try it - but admit to the same concern that Kanoe mentioned.

As for a group at the grove - just don't expect Aurora to lead anyone there - at least not intentionally :)

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:34 am

Well, Fiona... I think your character is an interesting one. Do drop by the forest sometime, so that we can set up an rp together, that is if you want it. And Aurora... I would also like to set up an rp with you, that is if you agree as well.

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:45 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe wrote:
While that might sound fun, this forum does not have a good track record with larger than 3 person threads. The most I would suggest is a gathering and then breaking off into small groups on their own threads. Otherwise its just a chaotic mess or outright dead from inactive players.

Aurora wrote:
Fiona - I did get the PM - and I'd love to try it - but admit to the same concern that Kanoe mentioned.

As for a group at the grove - just don't expect Aurora to lead anyone there - at least not intentionally :)

Ok, then...Here's what I'm thinking. What if we break it down into more than one thread...Not going on all at once, of course. The breakdown (as I see it) goes as follows:

1. This one could be between Fi, Aurora and the Pixies...along with my other character Jezebel, if there are no objections. It'd still be three people, just that one player is controlling two characters instead of one.

2. Pia, since you showed an interest in the larger group idea...If you like, we could get together and do the one we discussed via PM, minus Aurora.

3. This one could be a private three-way RP between Fi, Aurora, and Kanoe, posted in the Students Common Room section. That way we can have the three magic-using girls together without the addition of monster characters creating too large of a group for one thread.

Bio & Tats
Macbeth Tartan
Cast of Characters
Other Info

--Marilyn Monroe

You can sleep with a blonde, you can sleep with a brunette, but you'll never get any sleep with a redhead!
--Jamie Luner

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:31 pm

Well I wouldn't mind the opportunity to rp with one of your characters. But that really depends on how available Aurora is. Also, I don't mind if you prefer there to be a monster. Just be aware things start bogging down when everyone is waiting on each other's posts (unless you choose to go out of order which just makes things messier *nods nods*).

Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:20 pm

I will be getting my primary computer back tomorrow, and arm is much better - so should be around again starting tomorrow/this weekend.

Fiona - how ever you want to do it is fine with me. I'm willing to try the larger group thread if you want - and was just agreeing that more people = more chance of one person disappearing.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:27 am

Kanoe wrote:
Well I wouldn't mind the opportunity to rp with one of your characters. But that really depends on how available Aurora is. Also, I don't mind if you prefer there to be a monster. Just be aware things start bogging down when everyone is waiting on each other's posts (unless you choose to go out of order which just makes things messier *nods nods*).

Well, I'm sure that well find some way to work it out.

Aurora wrote:
I will be getting my primary computer back tomorrow, and arm is much better - so should be around again starting tomorrow/this weekend.

Fiona - how ever you want to do it is fine with me. I'm willing to try the larger group thread if you want - and was just agreeing that more people = more chance of one person disappearing.

True. Hopefully all the people that will be in the thread will remain at least somewhat active here on the boards.

Bio & Tats
Macbeth Tartan
Cast of Characters
Other Info

--Marilyn Monroe

--Jamie Luner

Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:34 pm

Well I have no life so I am always around XD

Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:08 pm

Edit some bits in my bio and added some things in the Magic discussion. I'm preparing to add more soon.

Anna Lenox wrote:
The other and probably easier route to go would to give your character some sort of innate magical ability. They're born into a long line of witches who enacted some bloodline pact that passes on through the generations, or they have fairy/demon/what-have-you blood somewhere down the family tree. It's easier but depending on the circumstances might violate the rule of only playing human characters in the game.

Hopefully the idea for having faery blood will fly with the mods here. If not, I'll just have to think of something else. I'm trying to at least come up with some solid basis for the magical background before I start having Fi use any of her abilities on the boards. Fortunately, I'm getting much closer to this now. I at least have some information on Paganism down, as well as methods for Fi to learn new spells and to gain experience with the abilities that she has now.

Kanoe wrote:
Well I have no life so I am always around XD

:lol: Yeah, a part from my volunteer stuff and other morning activities, it's pretty much the same for me.

Bio & Tats
Macbeth Tartan
Cast of Characters
Other Info

--Marilyn Monroe

--Jamie Luner

Last bumped by Fiona Macbeth on Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:31 am.

Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2