View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Avalara Arroya, street smart athlete 

Post Avalara Arroya, street smart athlete
Name: Avalara Arroya

Place of Birth: New York, New York

Nationality: American

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Green

Ethnicity: Latina

Skin Tone: Tanned

Pubic Hair: Shaved

Distinguishing features: A look that pierces right to your core as if she can see all your secrets.

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 119

Bust: 34D

Waist: 26

Hips: 36

Background: Raised on the street, in and out of orphanages, Avalara picked up a variety of skills in school and from her less-than-reputable friends. When she found out that she had a full-ride scholarship to Shokushu she jumped at the chance to show everyone that she's not some street-bound failure. She's out to show people that she's not just a great body, killer rack, and pretty face.

Psychological Profile: She has an incredible mental fortitude and her ability to take trauma is almost inhuman

Personality: She's smart, funny, and well-versed of a variety of subjects, quick-witted and thinks on her feet(or back) very quickly

Virgin: Not since her 15th birthday

Piercing or Tattoos: One piercing in each ear and a tongue ring, a butterfly flanked by a pair of stars on her lower back, and two rows of stars starting from either side of her stomach angling down to her vagina.

Language: English, some Spanish

Likes: Dominating sexual partners, learning new things, and sparring with a variety of people in her several martial arts
Activities: She likes games, sparring, sports, working out, hanging out, and having sex

Miscellaneous: Her hair is just past her shoulders and her body is very well toned and tanned. Not overly muscular, but a sexy muscular. She is also an incredible dancer and has been dancing since she could walk. From her 18th birthday until a week before she arrived at Shokushu she had worked as an exotic dancer and stripper as well.

Magic: An intuitive sixth sense that aids her when she's in a tight jam, however it really only tells her when something is about to happen the moment before it actually does, not leaving her enough time to actually avoid it, much to her chagrin. This power developed after a short stint of extensive drug use on Avalara's part which she is not proud of. During this delirious time of her life, one of her friends slipped her something experimental that they got from their pharmacist parents' private collection.
However now she is completely clean and staying that way

Last edited by theteddy13 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:19 pm

Post Re: Avalara Arroya, street smart athlete
Meaning this "power" might end up going away?

And one thing I have to wonder... how DID she end up getting this scholorship? She just applied for it at the school she was in?

And MAN does she remind me a lot like my character when she was human.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:36 pm
Profile WWW

Well, at the peak of the drug use, the power was strong enough that it was very nearly precognition. However since she is drug free now it has faded to a bare shadow of what he had before, and with the school's inhibitors, it not only warns her a fraction of a second before something happens.

And the scholarship came about because she was very very active in high school and at the top of the athletics program there. She applied for the scholarship, wrote an essay for it, and organized an entire sports tournament for her senior project, and all of that combined granted her a full ride scholarship

And I apologize for any resemblance to past characters, I made her purely of my own imagination.

Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:45 pm
Site Admin

Nicely made student. Well done!

Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:54 am

Thank you
Hope to have many "experiences" during my stay here ;)

Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:29 pm

Trust me, it's not a bad thing. ^_^

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:19 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]