View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 8:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Maia! New girl on Campus 

Post Maia! New girl on Campus
Name: Maia Astani
Place of Birth: Scott Island
Nationality: Irish
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin Tone: Sunkissed
Pubic Hair: Bare
Distinguishing features: Her bright red hair
Height: 4 ft. 6 in.
Weight Classification: Athletic
Bust: 36B
Virgin? Yes
Magic? None (*)
Piercing or Tattoos: None
Language: English, Latin, Sanskrit, Akkadian, Ancient Egyptian
Likes: Peace and Quiet, Martial arts, Swimming, Meditation
Dislikes: Loud noises, Bad smells
Activities: Swimming, Reading, Studying, Training, Meditating

Background: Perhaps it was where she had been born, perhaps it was something else, but Maia was born something unique, her hair a bright and vibrant red and her body seemingly unable to produce any hair except upon her head and her eyebrows, her features were easily described as 'elfish' delicate and pointed and the young woman grew to become a most beautiful young woman. But beauty has its own prices, even before she reached her teens she was drawing the gazes of men and even a few women in her direction, after a number of close calls Maia's parents and grandparents undertook the task of teaching her the martial arts her family was known for. Soon she became a little Warrior, her skills at combat quickly increasing as she continued to train, day and night, finding in the study of the martial arts of her family a passion she had not discovered beforehand.

She continued to train all through Primary school and eventually carried on her training even into High school, but the young Maia proved she was no musclebound simpleton as she maintained a surprisingly high Grade point average even with her training, she had a weapon, a defense against those who would use her and cast her aside. She did however get a reputation as cold and cruel, it was not a reputation she deserved but it is often the case with Reputations that they may not be entirely accurate. She made her way through High school and her beauty, her resilience and her intelligence made her an excellent candidate for the Campus, her resilience alone would help her to survive encounters with some of the less... Pleasant species on the campus, her intelligence would make her an excellent student and her excellent genes would make her a rather interesting test subject for NICE labs.

The Recruiter came to see the young woman at her graduation and spoke to her about the Campus, he was about to offer her a scholarship when her parents spoke up and offered to fund Maia's education at the campus, the recruiter of course was glad to accept and Maia packed her bags to leave for the campus in the morning! Neither she nor her parents knowing what was to happen to their precious little girl.

Personality/Psychological Profile: Maia is often thought of as cool and cold, however she is in reality a kind and careful young woman she does not like to hurt others, unless they attempt to hurt her first.

She is rather new at relationships and while she is aware of course that some women prefer the company of other women she has not had such an experience herself and surely such women are rare?

Miscellaneous: Maia often does not wear very feminine outfits, her clothing is usually loose and baggy, a wrap fastened about her breasts to keep them hidden, in fact at her old school Maia was often fantasized about by many of the girls as being their 'prince charming' Often with her small size and small breasts she has been mistaken for a boy at first glance before!

Note: The magic note above shows that the young woman does not have any ability to use magic nor is she even aware of its existence, however she does possess abilities that might be thought of as above the human norm, her resilience for example allows her to take far more physical punishment than many 'normal' humans, in addition she is capable of healing at a faster rate than most humans, the last of her physical abilities allow her to jump higher, and further than most ordinary humans and with luck kick harder too! However naturally the young womans powers are severely diminished on the Island thanks to the Inhibitors! She does also possess the ability to learn new martial techniques fairly quickly!

Combat Styles known: Shishi Tsume (Beast Talon) Shishi Yashi (Beast Palm) Yami no Seishin (Spirit of Darkness)

Attachments:
c2cf0341b20dd60fbd0b3fd142726793.jpg
c2cf0341b20dd60fbd0b3fd142726793.jpg [ 34.54 KiB | Viewed 13787 times ]
2e732527ba1c2af393f17edd1b7a863f0b6110cf.gif
2e732527ba1c2af393f17edd1b7a863f0b6110cf.gif [ 66.73 KiB | Viewed 13787 times ]

*Muffled!* "How doef thif keep happening?"

Maia
Ilixia
Tiffania

Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:47 am

Post Cookies!
Additionally after reading through and ogling pictures give yourself a cookie if you recognize who the girly in the pictures is! ^.^

Maia
Ilixia
Tiffania

Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:05 am

Post Re: Maia! New girl on Campus
Nice profile. Welcome to the island, hope to bump into you some time.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:14 am

Hehe! Thank you Aegir! I will have to flesh the profile out a bit more with her history but yes! That should do for a start! ^.^ And I look forward to bumping into you! Or vice versa!

Maia
Ilixia
Tiffania

Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:21 am

I know what that's like, it took me three days to upload Aegir, kept working on his back story then after the third day I just uploaded what I had and figured that I could touch up the rest later as needed.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:26 am

Um, hello, Maia, I like your profile.

*smiles shyly*

I...I hope we get a chance to meet on the island some time soon.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:38 am
Profile WWW

Hehe Thank you too Kat! I hope to meet you soon too! *licks nose!* Should be interesting! Plus I will need to start looking for a dorm soon too ^.^

Maia
Ilixia
Tiffania

Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:54 am

Um...Maybe you can come stay with me in Room 300. We've got a rather full house in 300 right now, b-but if you like, I...uh...I can check with the others and see what they say about having one more roommate.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:06 am
Profile WWW

Hrrrrm! It could be interesting! Hehe! Maia likes her privacy and spends time relaxing and trying to meditate in peace and quiet hehe, add to that she thinks she's straight at the moment! Hehe! Hearing noises of girly entertainment might wind up being a little distracting *giggles!* BUT! We shall see! ^.^

Maia
Ilixia
Tiffania

Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:08 am

Looks a lot like Flannery from Pokemon....

And welcome to SHS.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:27 am
Profile WWW

YAY! Madison is the first one to get cookies! Thank you for the welcome Madison! I hope to see you around the campus some time! ^.^

Maia
Ilixia
Tiffania

Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:28 am

Maia wrote:
Hrrrrm! It could be interesting! Hehe! Maia likes her privacy and spends time relaxing and trying to meditate in peace and quiet hehe, add to that she thinks she's straight at the moment! Hehe! Hearing noises of girly entertainment might wind up being a little distracting *giggles!* BUT! We shall see! ^.^

Um...Well, things might get *very* interesting if Mia does end up moving in, then. In more ways than one.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:41 am
Profile WWW

Welcome to Shokushu, where there are no magma creatures roaming about. At least not to my knowledge. Looking at the character image I'm suddenly reminded of an old topic called the tenta dex. Any way enough with the bad puns. The first tip I'm going to give you is put any characters you have in you signature as a link.

how to create a link as a name

Code:
 [url=place topic url here]place name here[/url] 

You will find that profiles can easily get buried on this site. The second tip is to have fun and enjoy yourself on the site. I don't think I have any more tips for you at this time. Hope that you enjoy your time here. On a side note Yoko is looking for room mate if your interested.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Last edited by Ike Haw on Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:47 am

Oh ho! you have a point! I knew I was forgetting something! *adds her profile to her sig!*

Maia
Ilixia
Tiffania

Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:02 am

Adorable.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next