View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Foreign Student Troubling... 

Post Foreign Student Troubling...
A man walks in and hands the head of the school the Application of a new student "There are a couple photos attached at the back! The man waited for the nod of approval. the Headmaster looked up and nodded, "Get the preperations made, She is accepted!" He said. With that the man left while the headmaster perused over the application and following photos and just smiled to himself.

Name: Khrystyna Zabivkina
Born in: The Ukraine
Ethnicity: Ukrainian
Major: Philosophy/Bio-Chem (Double Major)
Minor: N/A
Year: 1st
Weight- 110lbs
Height- 5'3"
Eye color- Light Green
Hair color- Black
Build- athletic, slender
Bra Size- 34C
Virgin- Yes(According to Parents)
Noticeable features- Her green eyes, her intelligence and more commonly, her Ukrainian accent.

History: Khrystyna was born in the Ukraine and lived there for 15 years, she and her family moved to United States to have a life filled with more opportunities, for her daughter as well. Khrystyna was always a rebellious problematic child who didn't like doing anything but partying and going out, spending as long as weeks or months away from home at a time. Once she became 18, her parents decided that she go to Shokushu to not only learn, but to hopefully mature out of her troublesome ways. Thinking the time away from her family would be good for her if it were for school.

Personality: Khrystyna is a very quiet girl normally when not in "party mode"(of which she is rowdy wild and random), Once she warms up to someone they see she is actually quite Shy and Guarded despite her extroverted demeanor. She is incredibly intelligent, taking an interest in topics such as quantum mechanics and modern philosophy. She at first seems very innocent but that is only an act to get people to think she's dumber than she really is. She doesn't like confrontation and will do what she can to avoid any conflicts with people.

Sexual Oddities: Khrystyna is a very reclusive girl who is almost never intimate with anyone however, and old flame of hers we questioned as revealed that she likes to be restrained and taken by force, and while not actually choked on the neck, she enjoys the dominance aspect and the feeling of being restrained/tied up or pinned down with a hand also on her throat just to show dominance.

Her most sensitive areas are her chest neck, and the backs of her thighs.

Fighting style: Khrystyna has no particular fighting style

Attached Photos of Khrystyna:

Image Image

Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:07 am

Post Re: Foreign Student Troubling...
Welcome to Shokushu

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:28 pm

Welcome to SHS

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:50 pm
Profile WWW

Welcome :D

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:45 pm
Profile YIM

awww why thank you all! I look forward to meeting you! But not you monsters, you can leave me alone!

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]