View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 2:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Leslie Owens 

Post Leslie Owens
Name: Leslie Owens
Place of Birth: Kansas
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Turquoise
Eye Color: Violet
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin Tone: Pale olive
Pubic Hair: Trimmed/Turquoise
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 112 lbs.
Bust: 36d
Waist: 26
Hips: 35

Background: Leslie was a problem for her parents from birth. Never content to fit in, she rebelled even before her teen years: doing drugs and stealing cars, first for joy rides, but later to sell. She's a good high-speed driver with excellent reflexes and a good eye for the road. But she's no stunt driver or even in the same league as trained hi-po officers, which she found out the hard way at 16 when she stole a Ferrari and got noticed before she made if off the streets. Despite her driving a much faster car, she couldn't shake the high-speed pursuit team that was soon on her tail. She did manage to evade capture until the car ran out of fuel. Once the hot red convertible stalled, she was arrested and spent the first of many nights in jail.

She's been arrested six times, mostly on drug related charges or grand theft auto. Her Parents despaired of keeping her out of prison once she reached 18, and searched for some institution that could handle her. One of their joys, and their problems, as parents was that Leslie was no dummy. In fact, she was smarter than just about anyone. Just ask her – she'll tell you.

Arrogance aside, this green-haired wild child tested very high on certain scales the government secretly inserted into the standard academic test batteries. And so her parents were surprised to learn after her last arrest that she qualified for a little-known scholarship program to an exclusive school. The brochures and information looked too good to be true. The school specialized in straightening out troubled teen girls, and the quality education the Owens could never give their daughter would be free! They signed her up while she chilled in jail.

She tried to escape of course, and nearly succeeded once in New York before they took her to a private airfield and stuck her in a small but luxuriant plane. It was a really nice plane. She wondered if she could teach herself to fly? After all, she'd taught herself to drive when she was only twelve. Maybe this new prison-school wouldn't be so bad...

Psychological Profile: Ruthless, numb, venal, self-absorbed. Leslie cares about two things, herself and her next adrenaline rush. She’s a speed junkie and very into extreme sports – not as a spectator, but as a participant. Her empathy level is so low to class her as nearly psychopathic, but like many psychopaths she has learned to pretend to care. She was functional in the rough social circles she frequented in downtown Topeka, and she figures she’s smart enough to do that same in her new school.

Personality: Leslie likes sex, danger, drugs, and rock-n-roll. She doesn’t much care about the future – figuring civilization will fall apart in war or global warming or something long before she needs to care. She can be a good friend if she feels it’s to her advantage. She’s noticed that people that screw their friends over are usually found out, and that they really don’t have any friends. So she doesn’t screw people over unless she knows it will never come back to her.

Last edited by Leslie Owens on Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:27 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Leslie Owens
Wow you posted this only a few hours ago an the images or whatever you put up is already displaying the "this image or video has been moved or deleted" message. Welcome to Shokushu Miss Owens. You may not find the rush you're looking for in the school activities but being chased by the monsters will more than make up for it I'm sure.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:41 am
Profile YIM

Oops... remind me never to use tinypic.com for nudes again.

Anyway, fixed! And thank you most kindly for the welcome.

And what specifically does I girl gotta do around here to get some action?
Post a new thread in a danger zone?

If anyone wants to PM me to get something started, feel free.

Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:20 pm
Profile YIM

Well some people post on the looking for rp section so people know you are available. Or you can be more direct and send pms to students and monsters that interest you asking to do a thread with them.

You can try just making an open thread but those tend to be a bit sloppy and never get anywhere. I find it better to talk to someone and plan a little before jumping into the action =P.

Welcome to Shokushu. Hope you enjoy your stay ^^

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:34 pm

What a pretty jailbird! Welcome to school, and it can take a day or two to get a thread started. Be patient, it's worth it. =3

Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:05 pm

Thanks Vanobugia! Maybe we'll meet soon and you can judge my beauty more carefully...

I guess I picked a bad time to start - what with the holidays. It's kinda lonely here...

Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:43 pm
Profile YIM

Ooh, what it'd be like for her, meeting extra-dimensional evils who only see humanity as guinea pigs?

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:19 am

For her? Ugly I imagine. Very bitterly ugly.

But then, isn't that the point?

Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:19 am
Profile YIM

It would be this oddly amazing but unabashedly violent sorta thing...

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:58 am

Huh. Can't delete posts...

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Last edited by swordsman_adrift on Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:03 am

Well - I'm just getting into the game here, so to speak. Eventually I'll have a better handle on the setting and options to run more than one encounter at a time - but for now I want to finish one before starting another.

Would love to be used by you though, sometime. Though my character won't love at all, I imagine...

Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:26 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome to the school Leslie. A very revealing picture you have chosen for her, but her saucy attitude is the real catcher. I think you'll find plenty of opportunity to indulge in your adrenaline sports :)

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:27 pm
Profile YIM

Hi. I had a computer crash a few years back, and couldn't for the life of me remember the name of this website when I set up the new comptuer!

And then today, I was following a link chain from a hentai image site, and found you again!

Yay! Now... I think I should get back into things here.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:28 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome back then.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:30 pm
Profile WWW

Thanks!
Browsing now.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:42 pm
Profile YIM