View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 7:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Aubrey Mae Lyons 

Post Aubrey Mae Lyons
Name: Aubrey Mae Lyons
Place of Birth: Ireland
Nationality: American/Irish
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Tone: Pale, but not pasty.
Distinguishing features: She has a very visible scar on her wrist from when she tried to fend off her attacker (read on), and she has broken heart tattooed on her right ass cheek that she got one night with her friend, her parents don't know about it.
Clothing: Likes to wear skirts and tanktops or tight t-shirts.
Bust: 32C
Waist: Slim
Hips: Prominent but not ridiculous.
Pubic Hair: Shaved.

Background: Aubrey was born to just a simple mother and father in Belfast, Ireland. She had a very classic upbringing, with her dad going to work at his 9 to 5 job, and her mother staying home to take care of her. When she was five, her family moved to America, where they hoped would provide a bit more peaceful environment. Luckily, it worked, and Aubrey was raised in a very simple and well-to-do family, due to the fact that her father was only able to move to America because he was going to be the manager of the new franchise of the factory he worked at I Ireland. 

All was well until Aubrey was fourteen. She had went to hang out at her friend's house one night, and she was walking back home when a man in a black jacket approached her. She tried to keep walking until she saw the knife in his hand, then she froze. When he went to grab her and pull her to him, she tried to push him off, ending with her getting a large scar going down her wrist. The man pulled her into an alley, raped her, and beat her up a little, before leaving her to be found the next morning. She wouldn't provide any details about the attack, so the man was never found. She was left with two scars, one physical and one emotional. 

When she was seventeen, her parents found her giving her boyfriend of one year a blowjob in her room, after she thought they had left already. When it came time, they shipped her off to a new school she had never hear of. She's still pretty new to the school.

Psychological Profile: Aubrey is a very smart and mature girl. She never made straight As in school, but most of the time she made straight As and Bs. She always did her homework, and all her teachers loved her. It took her a little while to heal after the attack. After it happened, she had been very depressed, quiet, shy, and reserved. Now, he's still a bit more reserved than she used to be, but most everything else is back to normal. Even though she's never been all the way with a boy, besides the man who raped her. she's done other things, and could be considered a bit of a slut and a flirt.

Virgin? No, but she's never been all the way with any other man besides the one who raped her. She's given a few boys blowjobs and handjobs, but the only things she's even let a boy do was play with her breasts. She was too insecure to even show a boy her nether regions because of what happened.
Language: English.
Activities: Listening to music, playing the guitar, reading some, swimming, bubble baths, walking on the beach, hanging out with friends.
Magic? No.

Bio

I'm completely open to RP with any students, monsters, or anyone else who wants to. (;

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:27 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Aubrey Mae Lyons
Looking at the inital appearance, I'm reminded of Cassie...

Anyway, welcome to Shokushu. ^_^

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:07 am
Profile WWW

I hope that's not a bad thing. o.o Sorry, I just looked up redhead anime girls on Photobucket. >.< But thank you. (:

Bio

I'm completely open to RP with any students, monsters, or anyone else who wants to. (;

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:15 am
Profile YIM

Another fine addition to the school. Welcome to Shokushu Miss Lyons.

http://danbooru.donmai.us/ http://gelbooru.com/ these are two great sites to look through for character images. Become a member and you can search for two tags at once.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:40 pm
Profile YIM

Aubrey Mae wrote:
I hope that's not a bad thing. o.o Sorry, I just looked up redhead anime girls on Photobucket. >.< But thank you. (:

There was another girl, Cassie, who used the same pic as your signature, and I think she was Irish-American too. But it is a very cute picture and I doubt anyone is going to complain about having too many sexy redheads around :lol:

Welcome aboard, hope you will like it here :D

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:10 pm
Profile YIM

Ryujin, thank you for the sites. (:

PiaM, oh, I see. Oops. >.< I will change it if I can find another picture I like. Didn't mean to copy anyone. ): But thank you, I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay quite nicely. (:

Bio

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:15 pm
Profile YIM

To be honest, I don't think there is much of a chance of a mix up. Your characters have different names and all, and she hasn't been around in a while.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:20 pm
Profile YIM

-nods- No harm, no foul.

Welcome to Shokushu as well, Aubrey! Hope you enjoy your stay here! :D

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:25 pm

Actually, she was around yesterday.

She's just been busy in RL. ^_^

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:07 pm
Profile WWW

Okay, just as long as I haven't upset anyone. (:

Bio

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:37 pm
Profile YIM

Nice character, hope to bump into you sometime.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:44 pm

Thank you. (: I look forward to bumping into you, as well.

Bio

Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:33 am
Profile YIM

Location: School Grounds, beach, gym, forest, basement, or docks
Welcome to Shokushu, Aubrey hope you enjoy your stay here for I ensure you will have fun here :)

PM me to RP im mostly online from 7:00am to 7:00pm central standard time seven days a week but no men allowed at anytimes im a solo act or if two girls want some action i will see what i can do.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:38 pm

Well thank you! (:

Bio

Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:45 pm
Profile YIM

Oh my.... a character pic of Tamaki Kousaka from To Heart 2... Nice!!! Anyway, welcome to Shokushu and enjoy your stay!

Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:52 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next