View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 3:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Andraste Aeliana Lefèvre 

Post Andraste Aeliana Lefèvre
DOSSIER D'ÉTUDIANT
STUDENT FILE
STUDENT IDENTIFICATION:
453-76-0397

INFORMATIONS D'ÉTUDIANT ESSENTIELLES
ESSENTIAL STUDENT INFORMATION

STUDENT NAME: Andraste Aeliana Lefèvre
KNOWN ALIASES: Aeliana, Liana, Ande [Which she hates]
PLACE OF BIRTH: Dinant, Namur, Belgium
MAJOR: History
MINOR: Business Management

DÉTAILS PHYSIQUES ET APPARENCE
PHYSICAL DETAILS AND APPEARANCE

ETHNICITY: Walloon
NATIONALITY: Belgian
ESTIMATED HEIGHT: One Hundred and Seventy-Two Centimetres [Roughly Five Foot, Eight Inches]
ESTIMATED WEIGHT: Sixty-Two Kilograms [Roughly One Hundred and Thirty Seven Pounds]
EYE COLOUR: Auburn
HAIR COLOUR: Dark Blue
BUILD: Healthy, though neither particularly skinny or muscular.
BUST: Ninety-One Centimetres [35.8 Inches]
WAIST: Fifty-Nine Centimetres [23.2 Inches]
HIPS: Eighty-Six Centimetres [33.9 Inches]
PIERCINGS OR TATTOOS: Ear Piercings Only, No Tattoos
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Birthmark on the outside of her left thigh, a tiny oval of darkened skin.
VIRGIN: Yes

TRAITS DE PERSONNALITÉ ET ÉVALUATION PSYCHOLOGIQUE
PERSONALITY TRAITS AND PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATION

HOBBIES: Creativity dominates Liana's life. She loves to write and though she isn't particularly good at it sketching as well. Often one can find her lost in her mind's own little world, daydreaming some fantasy related only remotely to the world around her. When she was in high school she played the clarinet, though she gave it up when the responsibilities of adulthood demanded too much of her time. She also absolutely ADORES cooking, a trait she inherited from her father.
MUSIC: Liana typically prefers classical music from the romantic period, such as Frédéric Chopin or Antonin Dvorák, though she has a soft spot for singers with smooth voices like Frank Sinatra, or some of Billy Joel's.
FILM: Liana is a sucker for comedy; though not typically recent ones. Mel Brooks is often sited as her favourite movie maker.
READING: Historical fiction are regulars on her bedside table, alongside the rarer fantasy novel.
DISLIKES: She despises conflict, whether it be physical or emotional. Insects in general, though especially spiders are her most definite fear. Poorly made food, be it from poor ingredients or poor cooks.
LANGUAGES: French [Native], Dutch, English, German [Broken]

PERSONALITY EVALUATION:
Andraste is kind, caring, and highly intuitive. Her creativity knows almost no bounds and she sees opportunity for inspiration in almost everything around her. Considering that, it is not difficult to see why her creative pursuits dominate her life.
With people, she is always concerned with those around her and almost unnaturally attuned to their emotions. Often she'll simply have a "feeling" about something and intuitively understand the problem. Often one can find her charging headlong into the problems of her friends and family, ready at a seconds notice to offer help, advice, or even just a shoulder to cry on.
Conflict is one of the few things that drives Liana up the proverbial wall. In conflicts involving friends or loved ones, she has been known to become as agitated as those actively involved. Her gentle nature demands that she try to placate everyone involved and the overwhelming stress of playing the peacemaker has before caused her health to deteriorate.
So strong is her intuition that Liana often puts all of her trust in her instinct alone. This manifests itself in her frequently stubborn refusal to break from her routine, or more seriously her tendency to ignore other people's opinions. She always believes that she is correct and has been right often enough that she's never questioned it. While she may be sure of her answers, she is rarely sure of herself.
Liana is a perfectionist in the extreme, constantly doubting that she is living up to her full potential. Never is she at peace with herself because there is always something else she could have done or could be doing to improve. Constant, steady improvement is in her mind the only way forward; accomplishments often go uncelebrated as the next level is always on the horizon. While she holds the world to a high standard, she holds herself to an even higher pedestal.

HISTOIRE D'ÉTUDIANT
STUDENT HISTORY

Andraste was born and raised predominantly in Dinant, Belgium. Her mother a physician and her father the owner of a successful bed and breakfast, she rarely found herself wanting for anything. That doesn't mean she was spoiled rotten, quite far from it. From the age of ten she had a hand in helping her father run the hotel starting at little more than quick errands and laundry and eventually cooking the morning and evening meals when she wasn't at school. Because of her constant association with the family business, she had only a few close friends alongside a great number of acquaintances. The proximity of Dinant to a number of World War I and II sites, including its location on the edge of the Ardennes forest founded in her a long standing interest in history.
Her home town is not far from the French border and well within the boundaries of Wallonian Belgium. Because of this French was her first language and she is often mistaken for a Frenchwoman, something that annoys her to no end. She is a fierce nationalist, unsurprising considering her birthplace's mark on The Great War.
Beyond her heritage and family life, Liana was a success in school. While she was never at the top of her class, she was never below the top five percent. Shokushu was something of a surprise however. Out of the blue a representative contacted her about it, explaining that she'd qualified for a fully paid scholarship, along with information about the school's strong history and academic background. Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, she accepted the invitation unaware just what she'd gotten herself into.

INFORMATIONS DIVERSES
MISCELLANEOUS INFORMATION

PLAYER PREFERENCES: I'm not particularly picky at the moment. I suppose the best way to put it is that I'm willing to try just about anything once.
PLAYER DISLIKES: Scat is pretty much the only exception to the above statement right now. More may be added as I learn.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:37 am

Post Re: Andraste Aeliana Lefèvre
Huh, awesome character you got here! Welcome to Shokushu and enjoy your stay here! :D

Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:41 am

Welcome to Shokushu! *waves waves*

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:46 am

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Welcome to Shokushu.

Very nice character. Looking forward to ... seeing her around campus. <_< >_>

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:52 am
Profile YIM

Welcome to SHS.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:57 am
Profile WWW

@Forny: Thank you, I hope I'll enjoy my stay as well and imagine I will see you around at some point. :P

@Kanoe: *waves back* Thank you for the warm reception, I look forward to seeing you about.

@Seraph: Thanks! I'm sure you will see her around at some point.

@Madison: Thank you, I look forward to contributing to the community to the best of my ability.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:30 am

I suppose with myself risen from the pages of Shokushu history, its apropos for me to hit on you at this point. Consider yourself flirted with.

I'm available to welcome you properly to my domain. And I must say, I just got pretty seriously addicted to Dragon Age, so nice first name you've got, there, Holy Andraste.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:33 am
Profile YIM

I believe Andraste is also an Icenic war goddess. :D Just thought I'd point out some useless trivia.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:55 am

@Linnis: I've never actually played more than a few hours of Dragon Age, Forny was right with his guess at it. I actually got it from Celtic. Boadicea referenced the goddess of victory, Andraste, before beginning the revolt. /historyrantend Any ways, thank you for the welcome, I look forward to seeing you around sometime.

@Forny: Another history freak on the forum? Or just a bit of internet searching? :P

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:25 am

XD History freak, at your service. Though, that's mostly in mythologies and mainly in warfare. :D Plus, I watched the History Channel's special on Boudica (Or Boadieca). :lol:

Those Romans sure can kick ass, apparently.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:28 am

I see the wait was worth it, welcome to Shokushu and hope you will enjoy your stay 8)

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:19 pm

Welcome, I hope you will have fun :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:33 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome to the campus and have fun. Oh, and a word of advice. Don't trust nice students or teachers. :)

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:56 pm
Profile YIM

@Therion: Thank you for the vote of confidence. I hope I can contribute to the community; I certainly look forward to trying.

@PiaM.: Thank you much, I certainly plan to have fun.

@niellwyn: Thank you for the welcome, I'll certainly try to take your advice to heart, but I think it'll be a bit difficult. :P

Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:17 pm

Welcome to Shokushu, hope to bump into you sometime.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]