View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Jeanette 'Rose' Thompson: Technophile (rose redone) 

Location: computer lab or the tech square formerly known as dorm 203
Post Jeanette 'Rose' Thompson: Technophile (rose redone)
Name: Jeanette Rose Thompson
Place of Birth: Unknown
Nationality:Unknown
Hair Color: Pale Green
Eye Color: Lavander
Ethnicity:  Caucasian
Skin Tone: Pale
Pubic Hair:Trimmed, conditioned, soft and neat.
Distinguishing features:the odd colored in scar on her cheek under her right eye.
Height: 5' 9”
Weight: 150lbs
Bust: 35½” C
Waist: 28”
Hips: 36”
Background: 
Alright, I'll start by explaining it simply, I don't know where I was born, and I don't know who my parent's were either they died before my first memories. I was an orphan until I turned fourteen. They told me my parents were killed in an explosion and I had no living relatives and they had no friends or will to take me. I guess most would say I wasn't a lucky child, but I don't really wonder what they were like. I however consider myself lucky, I lived in a nice residential treatment center I had a roof over my head, I had food to eat, The other kids were nice to me I had an education... though I never did manage to learn anything from school while I was there, and I had the privilage of being able to spend most of my time in my room reading and building computers and radios and what not with the money they allowed me. All this while I waited for a foster family to actually work for me. None of the families that visited ever took a shine to me while I was still little and cute. I did, however, learn a number of useful skills from the older occupants of this center... lock picking, anarchist's cookbook recipes, computer hacking, And the rest of the usual things troubled kids and teens do to label them troubled.. I do question the wisdom behind putting children with no family together with those with criminal pasts, histories of abuse and what not.
The family that adopted me when I was fourteen sent me to a private all girl's school with their other daughter. They were nice enough people in every way. The mother was a buisness woman that was almost never home, the father was a sweet young man, couldn't have been older than twenty two, probably the daughter's step father. And the daughter was... uhm... how do I say this... she was... a dumb ass slut... she passed with a straight C- average and flirted with everyone with a Y chromosome that she passed on weekends! And at least half the people without. I think that most of the weekends she was out all day she was having sex and doing drugs for most of it, and she looked like she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, guess the only way she could get laid was drugging and boozing people up
I on the other hand was a hard working straight A+ student, considered the most beautiful girl in school, and a sweet healthy sober girl... needless to say I was the least popular girl in the entire city and had no friends and was constantly picked on. I got tripped once trying out a routine for the cheerleading team and ended up with thirty stitched under my eye and a nice eyepatch for a month along with glasses for the rest of my life, Least it didn't blind me.
Moving on, I trudged through my highschool years by myself avoiding everyone as much as I could only to graduate top of my class, by that time my sister had been a dropout and disappeared to become what I can only assume was a professional whore, best words I ever heard I think were the ones mom and dad said the day she left 'if you walk out that door now we'll disown you and everything'll go to Jeanette!' Was a wonderful day.
I decided I hated the scar and had it covered up with a tattoo, I now have something that looks like a fang under my eye, just as noticable but, at least it looks cool now, also got my ears pierced, same day I got those I got my invite to this university with a full scholarship including a rather nice allowance for living. I saw no reason to say no.
Psychological Profile:
A Dysthimic youth with obvious embitterment to her peers and the social structure. She's generalized the human race into two parts, assholes and friends, recommend mark untouchable for three days to a week for acclimation.
Virgin?:Yes

Language:Fluent English and Italian, some spanish & very limited greek
Likes: Technology, Art, filmography, Archeology, Demonology, mythology, cute things, friends, & more
Activities: Building tech, inventing, writing, drawing, gymnastics, card games, computer programing, video games, jery-rigging, & more

Unusual Abilities:
None mentioned, however her genetic sample shows evidence of an unusual amino acid sequence similar to other girls that display 'magical' or kinetic abilities that have been born in the last thirty years and attend our university. Recommend frequent observation for signs of said abilities.

(no pictures yet... still working on those, need more practice with a tablet first... maybe i'll do the line work by hand and color with the pc...)

Hi "I'm... NO! alright no I'm not a fucking vampire alright... my name's Charlotte Tepes Belnades >.>"

Indeed, the pleasure is all mine. Doctor Christopher M. Belmont at your service.

"Lt. Commander Karin, Reporting for Assignment..."

Last edited by Rose on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:11 pm

Post Re: Jeanette 'Rose' Thompson: Technophile (rose redone)
Haha, cool character you got here, Rose! I especially enjoyed reading the background. :D

Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:23 pm

Sounds like Morloch will like her, luring her in with a chance to study such an advanced robot like him :wink:

Anyway, I guess since didn't get to say the first time, Welcome to SH and enjoy your stay?

With her past I kinda feel sorry for her... knowing her luck isn't going to get much better here 8)

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:25 pm

Location: computer lab or the tech square formerly known as dorm 203
thank you to you both

Hi "I'm... NO! alright no I'm not a fucking vampire alright... my name's Charlotte Tepes Belnades >.>"

Indeed, the pleasure is all mine. Doctor Christopher M. Belmont at your service.

"Lt. Commander Karin, Reporting for Assignment..."

Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:00 pm

Rose wrote:
(no pictures yet... still working on those, need more practice with a tablet first... maybe i'll do the line work by hand and color with the pc...)

Oh, I hope you do! I love it when people do art of their SHS characters.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:06 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]