View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 10:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Darwin McCoy ((work in progress)) 

Post Darwin McCoy ((work in progress))
Alright, I'm a bit stuck so I thought I'd put what i had done for my new darwin up and see what comes to me as i read/play
Name: Darwin McCoy
Place of Birth: Dublin
Raised in: New York
Nationality: Irish
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Ocean Blue
Skin Tone: beige
Pubic Hair: red, neatly groomed
Distinguishing features:shoulder length hair, complete lack of piercings

Height: 5' 5”
Weight:120Lbs
Bust: 32B
Waist:29
Hips:34

Selected History:
1. Oddity: Darwin was born in Dublin annd raised by her father in New York City. She was always considered a bit odd really. She never fit in with other girls; she always hung out with the guys and eventually was accepted as one of the guys so much so that she dressed like them and wore her hair short.
While she was young she was a miraculous survivor of an unusual unexplained gas explosion at a pizza place near her school, there were no other survivors and no one has yet been able to explain her survival beyond the words 'god was watching her'.
Throught her life she's gone out of her way to face her fears though, she has yet to over come any of them, more otften than not she ended up doing stupid things. At one point she was even hospitallized for trying to face her fear of heights by jumping off the brooklyn bridge.
She became well known in high school for picking fights with boys and, more often than not winning without even a scratch despite people seeing her take a punch. Another thing she was well known in high school for was dressing in drag.

2. Intellectual: She's a smart kid, often considered an A student though her grades reflected only high Cs and low Bs, she was also a bit of a slacker throughout her time in school. Much of her institutionalized time has been documented, a psychiatrist is quoted as saying 'I should be paying you for this'

3. Shokushu: She enrolled in shokushu mostly because she wanted to try to connect with other women in some way rather than being a tomboy/drag king. This was he choice.

4. Personal Development: She spent a great deal of time developing various talents such as playing violin and cooking though, she doesn't share her various talents and abilities freely, she hides them and always has.

Psychological Profile: she seems to have a bit of difficulty with gender & sexual identity

Virgin?yes
Piercing or Tattoos: none (she wears clip on jewelry)
Language:English(default language)

Known Hobbies: Paranormal Studies, Mythology Study, Drawing. (there are many others she just keeps them to herself unless a good friend asks)

Abilities:

Aphrodisiac Reactivity: (body breaks down and restructures aphrodisiacs into various other things depending on the original make up of the aphrodisiac, i.e. chocolate's natural aphrodisiac is broken down and restructured into an energy stimulant) [adding this because I think aphrodisiacs make Rps boring against monsters, plus between students... well having a sober character with a bunch of lusty girls trying to use her's kinda a fun idea...]

Accelerated healing (causes exhaustion, is limited on the island to being a quick healer rather than spontaneous)

General psychokinesis: (Can move stuff with her mind, probe into other people's thoughts, astral walk etc. think Charles Xavier but not as powerful[yet anyway] and even weaker thanks to the island's inhibitors ~.o trust me I know how to balance it and play it, done it before)

(normal)
(in full drag)

((and yes I do like keeping my Darwins as drag kings >.>))

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:38 am

Post Re: Darwin McCoy ((work in progress))
Kinda similor to Madison's basic profile, way back when.

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=4140 For those who don't know.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:22 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]