View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 8:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Mary Clarissa Sharnoth 

Post Mary Clarissa Sharnoth
Updates are in this color.

Name: Mary Clarissa Sharnoth
Place of Birth: Tokyo, Japan
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue (Left Eye)/ Gold (Right Eye)
Skin Tone: Fair
Pubic Hair: None
Height: 4' 6"
Weight: Why would you ask a girl this?
Bust: 30 B
Waist: 25
Hips: 28

Background: Born bearing the golden right eye that signified bearing the Eye of Aeon, Mary was taken from her parents as a baby and taken into the care of a group only known as "Pandora". This was due to the legends that the bearers of the Eye of Aeon could see into the future, a power that would serve the groups purposes well. And so it was the young girl grew up locked in a luxurious room of a large mansion, mostly left alone and forgotten completely unless they wanted a prediction from her. As such she grew from a young girl to an increasingly distant and withdrawn young woman. It was only when one of the mansion's maids snuck into her room late at night that she began to have some hope of freedom as the older woman told Mary that she had sent an application for her to a school as far away from "Pandora" as possible and she was accepted soon afterwards. Several days after recieving the acceptance letter the maid once again snuck into her room and after helping Mary pack her things the two of them snuck out into the inky blackness of the night and to the plane which would take her to her new home. Little did she know that this school, Shokushu, had much more then learning in store for her...

Psychological Profile/Personality: Mary is very withdrawn and distant when it comes to dealing with people, rarely speaking much if at all. If someone could get past her shell they would find her quite willing to make the efforts to try and make friends however. Also, as a result of her upbringing the concept of personal modesty was never drilled into her so she tends to strip in whatever situation she is in at the time if she feels she wants to take a shower or go to sleep and wouldn't hesitate to walk completely naked into a room full of people waiting for predictions or, now that she's going to be at school, from her room to the showers and vice versa wearing nothing but a towel and sometimes not even that.

Virgin? No. (Although the actual taking hasn't happened yet for the sake of personal continuity of my stories it belongs to Dr. Steiner. Hopefully that thread will be finished someday.)
Piercing or Tattoos: None.
Language: English, Japanese, and she's also picked up a little Chinese, Italian, and Russian from those who were brought to her for predictions.
Activities: Reading
Miscellaneous: She has little knowledge of men other than they are loud and obnoxious (those were the types of men who were mainly brought to her) and she has a slight tendincy to stare at women with large breasts due to her small chest.
Magic? Her Eye of Aeon allows her to see into the future. Although now that she is under the effects of the inhibitors her visions are limited to short glimpses, only enough to make her wary of her surroundings, and trying to force them to continue further drains her stamina quickly.

Looking for RPs. If you're intrested feel free to send me a PM anytime.

Last edited by Mary on Sat May 28, 2011 3:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:40 am

Post Re: Mary Clarissa Sharnoth
I hope everythings ok here. The power is a bit different I know but I think I toned it down enough to fit in with the RP and the inhibitors.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:42 am

:/

Might have to think about this one, regarding the powers.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:45 am
Profile WWW

If it's too much of a power would it still work if the inhibitors limited it completely while she's on the island and I just save the power for if I decide to make her an ADD agent someday? Cause I really like how the background and stuff came out so a rewrite would take quite some time.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:37 am

Well, if it's gonna be like that... I don't really see any problem with that, Madison. -shrugs-

-puts two canadian cents on table-

Cool character by the way! :P

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:46 am

Thank you, Forny.

Always nice to have an idea complimented, even if it was all inspired by the picture.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:53 am

Yeah. -nods- Dunno about you but the picture's inspiring other stuff for me... Yeah.

-facepalm- "I'd translate that but... I have no idea what he said."

-drools-

"... Goddamn it."

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:59 am

Down Luju, let the poor girl soak in piece... then you can jump her afterwards...

Welcome to Shokushu, hope you enjoy your stay and will be seeing you around 8)

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:04 pm

Basically, it'll be really vague, right? Just enough to set in some unease?

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:57 pm
Profile WWW

Yeah. Just vague visions. The kinda stuff that is hard to make heads or tails of but enough to make her uneasy.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:08 pm

Sounds like it can also be something that monsters can exploit too... Ok, works for me. ^_^

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:30 pm
Profile WWW

Welcome to Shokushu!

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:10 pm

Welcome aboard :) Vague prophetic abilities can be an excellent storytelling device if done right, I think.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:44 am
Profile YIM

lol I think the power is perfect its foreshadowing and could be used awesomely let me know if you wanna play

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:19 am

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
I can see Leriana having a field day with her ... walking around naked, or near to ^_^

Welcome to Shokushu. She looks very interesting, and a very nice pic to go with her.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:14 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next