View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 2:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Revi: Shokushu's second-story woman. 

Post Revi: Shokushu's second-story woman.
=:[ Basic Information ]:=

Name: Revi
Place of Birth: New York City, New York.
Nationality: American

=:[ Physical Attributes ]:=

Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Ethnicity: Chinese / American
Skin Tone: Asian
Pubic Hair: None; black if grown.
Distinguishing features: Tattoo covering right shoulder and right upper arm.

=:[ Measurements ]:=

Height: 5'7"
Weight: approx 125 lbs
Bust: 34B
Waist: 24
Hips: 34

=:[ Student Overview ]:=

Revi is a thief, an extremely proficient catburglar at the young age of twenty. She is an agile, talented gymnast, an accomplished practitioner of kung fu, but she is at home getting in to places she doesn't belong, and acquiring things that aren't hers - yet. She views a secure building as an irresistible challenge, and locks and safes as puzzles to be cracked. Elaborate security systems and sealed vaults are like a drug for her, she does what she does for the thrill, especially now that she is here at Shokushu.

=:[ Miscellaneous Information ]:=

Virgin: No. Revi experimented with boys (and a few girls) during high school and has a healthy appetite for sex.
Piercings or Tattoos: Elaborate black tribal tattoo covering right shoulder and upper arm, coalescing into stylized Chinese character for 'Skill' on right deltoid. Ears pierced.
Languages: English, Chinese
Likes: Hard rock, motorcycles, sweat, sushi, cigarettes, whiskey.
Dislikes: Country music, long periods of inactivity, greasy food.
Activities: Athletics. Rock climbing, freerunning, martial arts, gymnastics, swimming. Revi is a natural athlete, and adapts quickly to new physical challenges.

=:[ Personality Profile ]:=

Revi is a strong-willed, forceful young woman, and can easily come off as abrasive and short-tempered, prone to violent bursts of profanity and aggression. Some of this is a defense mechanism, lashed together from a life with no solid family structure and a fierce reliance on herself. Friends are rare but close.

=:[ Image on File ]:=

=:[ Background Synopsis ]:=

Revi began her life in New York City's Chinatown district, raised by her single stripper mother, who died of a cocaine overdose when Revi was seven years old. Already a tempestuous young girl, state-sponsored care and a series of foster parents did little to rein in her abrasive, forceful personality. Her outlets became physical activity, gymnastics, freerunning, kung fu and school-sponsored sports gave her a very small circle of friends, and a reason to actually attend classes and apply herself somewhat academically. The slide had already begun, however, and her life would spiral rapidly downward.

Abandoned by a recent foster family and brought back under state care, and a year behind in her schooling, Revi took to crime in her early teens, her natural physical talent and suprisingly agile mind giving her an edge. Starting small with petty theft and shoplifting, she soon moved up to breaking and entering, and eventually gained a small bit of notoriety in the New York underground as a second-story woman - a talented catburglar at sixteen, still wearing the mask of a rough-around-the-edges, tattooed high school gymnast and avid freerunner, at once distant and aggressive towards her fellow classmates.

College never seemed to be in her future; at least not out of school. While being the top Varsity gymnast at her high school and a stellar kung fu student locally in Chinatown, her grades were never high - and besides, what did she care about college? She had a lucrative 'career' stealing jewelry and other valuables from New York's socialites, and fully planned on expanding her talents in the area, finding it more thrilling and exciting than a stuffy pile of books.

Life, as it turned out, didn't quite pan out that way. At nineteen years old and on the cusp of graduating from high school, she was finally caught red-handed fleeing from a high-end townhome by a particularly lucky police patrol. As this was her first 'on the books' offense, the judge took a lenient stance with her - graduate from high school, enroll and succeed at a college or university of her choice, and despite the fact that she was no longer technically a minor, the charges would be stricken from her record, and she would be given a clean slate.

Facing higher education or five to ten, Revi naturally opted for the former. As luck, coincidence, or conspiracy would have it, Shokushu College offered her a full ride, citing her multitude of gymnastics and martial arts victories and awards at both state and national levels, tapping her for an athletic scholarship. Now twenty years old, she jumped at the opportunity to wipe her criminal record clean, have a free roof over her head, and see an entirely different part of the world.

Or so she thought.

Last edited by Revi on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:38 am, edited 20 times in total.

Sun May 06, 2007 5:19 pm

Allow me to be the first to welcome you to the new site, my sweet *takes her hand and kisses it lightly* Should you need more flings, feel free to find me.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Sun May 06, 2007 5:25 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome to Shokushu. If you have any questions, comments, concerns please feel free to ask <3 Lovely profile, and I hope to see you around campus.

Mon May 07, 2007 7:01 am

Welcome to the new board Revi. I hope we get a chance to finish that RP we started. It got a bit crazy there with the amount of people that we had going in it.

Wed May 23, 2007 4:23 am

Been gone for a while, figured I'd refresh my profile a bit.

Message me if you like!

Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:36 am

Welcome back, Rev. Love the piccy, you look adorably jaded.

My profile

Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:12 am

Thanks Shapeless. Profile updated! Kinda. :P Formatting now looks neat, at least!

Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:30 pm

I've seen you around, haven't I? ;) Dendrite is also quite talented in the areas of moving stealthily and climbing walls...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:35 am

Nice to meet you, hope to play with you soon haha!

Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:41 am

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
*bows politely* Nice to meet you. Be careful where you steal from, and don't touch the dolls....unless you want them to touch back. :wink:

The Doll House

Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:46 am
Profile YIM

Be careful where you steal from...

I'd be one of those....Madison is also known for being not exactly plesent if she's pissed....and finding out that she's had a thief in her midst is not the best way to make a friend of her's.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:37 am
Profile WWW

Thanks for all the kind words and concealed threats, folks! PM me if you wanna play or set up a session or anything, I'm new to the messageboard thing but I'm willing to try. :) You can usually find me in the IRC channel, if that helps!

Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:14 am

You know, my 'room' has quite a few valuables, and only one trap.

Maybe you could give it a shot some time...

Picture by: Persephone

Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:04 am

Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:00 am

*glomps* I like this one!!! Can I take her home with me please???

*thinking about doing random RPs of a girl getting molested on a train* PM if interested

~The impatient one

Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next