View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Diana ~ Soft Skinned and Paranoid 

Post Diana ~ Soft Skinned and Paranoid
Name: Diana Varnia
Place of Birth: Ontario, Canada
Nationality: European
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Tone: Pale
Pubic Hair: Shaved
Distinguishing features: Long, flowing hair that's always very well maintained and is always let loose down her back. She has a very full face, not to the extent that she is fat, but to the extent that it gives her a softer and less threatening look.
Height: 5"3
Bust: 34C
Weight: Private :oops:
Background:
Born in Canada, Diana was an early bloomer, her grades starting to sky rocket in grade 6 and her hormones starting their work simultaneously. Her breasts began to grow before most of the other girls even had the first drop of blood in their uterus' (uteri?). By the time she was 13, she had a magnificent pair of breasts, a fully grown B-cup. To her this was a curse, as she was short and skinny, causing her back to hurt due to the large cleavage. Her clothes always stretched and sometimes even tore. And not only that, but until her peers hit puberty themselves, they'd all assumed that her breasts were a sign that she was fat. After her spirit was broken and her self esteem shattered several times, her fellow students finally hit puberty themselves. As soon as the hormones set in, all of the girls were jealous of her, all of the boys were suddenly attracted to her and she was suddenly popular.

After reveling in her new found popularity for a few months, the true nature of just how superficial her friends were set in. She understood that the only reason she was liked was because of her body. Suddenly Diana stopped being the social center of the school and began to concentrate on her studies. Her major was chemistry. But while she did all that, the boys at her school continued to try and steal her virginity. When she denied them over and over again, rejecting each attempt to get her to go on a date, the males began to feel resentment. They spread rumors about her being a slut, a whore, giving blow jobs to anyone that pays, having a sugar daddy and all sorts of other wild rumors. But Diana didn't hear any of them, instead concentrating on her studies. High school then rolled along and Diana remained mostly secluded. But by now the boys that she had rejected were driven insane. They'd taken secret pictures of her and copied and pasted them on naked pictures of women, but it still didn't satisfy their desires. Finally, they stole her notebook. They left a note saying that if she wanted it back she'd have to go get it from a history classroom. Diana, naive and ignorant to the dangers posed to her, went to the classroom with every intent to get her notebook back. Soon as she stepped in a handkerchief went over her mouth and everything went black. She had a moment to feel regret and gnawing fear before passing out.

When Diana awoke, she had her arms tightly held behind her, her legs tied beneath her and she was laying down on an old mattress. Taking in her surroundings, Diana figured that she was in some sort of basement. When she tried to scream, she found her mouth muffled by an old rag tied over her lips. She whimpered softly, petrified as to what could happen to her. Her fears were realized when the boys came down, smiled threateningly at her and followed through with several hours of rape. Her body was ravaged, her virginity destroyed and her vanity ruined. She was let back out, the boys threatening to release a tape of her being raped to the school if she ever were to tell everyone. Diana agreed through wracking sobs and tears and ran home. She told no one of what happened to her. But secretly, when she thought back on it, Diana had found the experience erotic. If only it had not been such a terrifying and emotionally scarring experience, she might have enjoyed it.

Three years later, in grade 12, the same boys approached the girl and demanded that she accompany one of them to the graduation party. When she refused they reminded her of the video. Diana denied them again and left in a fury. Since the rape she had been working out, getting herself into shape, joining sports teams and doing everything she could to avoid such a thing happening again. She refused to feel helpless again If they tried to rape her again, she'd be able to fight them off. But, a week before graduation, Diana got a letter from a University named Shokushu. Seeing an opportunity to escape the superficial environment of her current school, she quickly applied and was accepted. She transferred almost immediately, her exams over and her diploma being mailed to her.

After arriving on Shokushu, Diana was at first very shy and didn't know anyone, as was to be expected. She met Sondra Van Ryan, a beautiful if not sexually obsessed woman and got her first taste of lesbian love. This especially intimidated the young woman as all of a sudden she was once more being social of her own will. A few days passed and this relationship was ended, when Sondra's long lost wife, Linnis, returned. The diminutive blond understood that in order for Sondra to truly be happy, she had to be with Linnis, and so Diana backed out of the relationship. The very next day she met a sweet and caring girl named Samantha that befriended Diana. But after a quick fight the two broke up also. Diana, her heart broken and her mind clouded, wandered around the beach. After several hours she was captured, raped and kidnapped. Never to be seen again for another six months...

When she returned, Diana began to grasp the basics of magic, specifically towards the manipulation of water. She deems them as mere coincidences in her waking mind but knows better deep down. It started when she saw stimulation in the water's surface whenever Diana felt some sort of extreme emotion, like fear and ecstasy. She's seen the water cling to her legs as she tried to run from a monster, she's laid on the beach and seen a wave coming in curve completely around her, keeping her dry. She likes to joke to herself that water and her have a love hate relationship, as the next wave completely drenched her. Diana has since then found a mentor in the Prefect Clarice.

Psychological Profile: Diana is a shy girl, or at least she seems that way. When provoked, she will take action. She tells herself that males are completely horrible people and that she should not trust them, she physically tries to hate them. But from time to time she fails. She isn't afraid to enjoy sex, but she will try her best to resist any monster attack.

Personality: Shy, quiet, bold when shes in private and very prone to have sex-related dreams in inappropriate times.

Virgin? Not any more, sadly.

Piercing or Tattoos: Her ears are pierced, she has no tattoos.

Language: English, slight knowledge of French

Likes: Being watched, appreciated, told shes loved and a renewed passion for chemistry.

Dislikes: Being forced on, ignored and insulted.

Activities: Swimming, dreaming in the most inappropriate times, enjoying the site of attractive women (and the occasional male) and chemistry.

Magical powers:

- Manipulation of water: this power is in its infancy and, while Diana has been practicing, without extensive concentration and saying the incantation loudly, she can't even use the spell. It involves simply manipulating water to defy gravity and take on malleable shapes, such as spheres, semi-tentacles and even simply receding into the ground. During times of panic, the water will respond to her frantic emotions, although half the time it inhibits her rather then helping her due to her inability to direct her flaring emotions.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:55 pm

Post Re: Diana ~ Soft Skinned and Paranoid
Welcome back. :D

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:05 pm

welcome back :mrgreen: & so you know, no problems with the rewrite far as i can see

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:27 am

Welcome back.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:53 am
Profile WWW

Thanks, everyone. I'm going to try to simplify the background a bit, I don't want it to be a novella for some poor soul to sift through when trying to get a feel for my character. It's good to be back. :D Nice to see you again, Madison.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:30 am

Yeah, I'm trying to stick around for as long as finances allow.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:45 am
Profile WWW

Welcome back Diana!

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:48 am

Good to see you again Diana! You know, we still have an unfinished thread ^_^ Of course, almost all my threads are unfinished, since apparently that's how I roll, but ours ended far too early (totally my fault).

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:04 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome back :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:10 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome, it's nice to see people getting back on here.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:26 pm

Thanks, everyone! You're right, Niellwyn, we should change that. ;)

I'm happy to see you're still around, Pia and Kanoe! You two are some of the staples that in my opinion held this place together. :D

Thank you, Therion, you're right, I just got a Pm from an old friend of mine. :)

Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:10 am

Welcome back enjoy your time at Shokushu!

Samara's Bio Here (Student) Always Up For new Experiences

Giza's Bio Here (Monster) Don't worry he wont bite...Much.

NanoMite's Bio Here (Monster) NanoMite Lives! The End Of Days Is Comming!

Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:11 pm

Thank you! Cute avatar, Giza. :)

Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:41 pm

Cute?! Wait till you get to know me properly i'm not as 'cute' as you think! :wink:

Samara's Bio Here (Student) Always Up For new Experiences

Giza's Bio Here (Monster) Don't worry he wont bite...Much.

NanoMite's Bio Here (Monster) NanoMite Lives! The End Of Days Is Comming!

Sun May 01, 2011 8:43 pm

Hehe, oh reeeaaally? I'm sure you're not all that bad. *Scratches behind the ear*

Sun May 01, 2011 8:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next