View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 New Student! Jun Maruyama. 

Post New Student! Jun Maruyama.
Name: Jun Maruyama
Place of Birth: Takamatsu, Kagawa Prefecture, Shikoku Island, Japan.
Nationality: Japanese.
Hair Color: Blonde (dyed from dark brown).
Eye Color: Blue (contact lenses).
Ethnicity: Japanese, but with a maternal grandfather who is American.
Skin Tone: Fair.
Pubic Hair: Shaved off.
Distinguishing features: Petite frame, a “young”-looking face.
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 112lbs
Bust: 30 B
Waist: 23
Hips: 32
Background: Jun Maruyama didn’t want to go to a school so far away from home, but her father insisted, and her mother, who would forever play the role of a yes (wo)man, enthusiastically agreed to the suggestion. According to him, he wanted his oldest daughter to see the world, but she knew it was just a ploy to keep her out of trouble. She wasn’t the typical bad seed. In fact, she was bright, and during her earlier years of schooling she had been well-liked by her teachers. In fact, she might have been a little too –smart-, and often used her relationships with her teachers to help further her own goals and ambitions.

With a group of friends, she created her own little “enterprise.” There was no set business they focused on, and it would be easier to explain what they did by listing off what they didn’t. They steered away from the more illegal activities that were monopolized by the Yakuza, though they did gamble, finding there ways around to not only make it seem like the bets were made by adults with their own money, but by keeping their identities practically untraceable.

Or so they thought.

After ranking in millions of yen (all cleverly hidden to avoid suspicion from their parents), one loose-lipped member of Jun’s club, when promised a position amongst their area’s Yazuka, informed the local leader of all of their activities, including the amount of money they were making. And before any of the other members knew it, they were being blackmailed and forced to work for the gang, giving them over 95% of their profits, including what they had hidden at home. All of it, those who couldn’t fork over their share would pay for it. And Jun was one of those people. It didn’t help much because their mole had designated her as the leader of their operation, and claimed that she *probably* had more money than everybody had. In reality, everybody had been equal, including an equal share. Not only did this put her in debt with the mob, but it also alienated her from the rest of the group, who started to believe that she had really pocketed more than everyone else.

This was when she resorted to something that to this day, she regrets: Informing her father of what had happened, in the hopes that he would loan her the supposedly “missing” money. It was then that her father first brought up Shokushu, and only offered to give her the money if she agreed to go. He had had his eyes on the school for some time, both for its discipline policy and the fact that it was located near a laboratory. He had worked for a pharmaceutical corporation, and had high hopes that his daughter would become either a doctor or a scientist. Of course, he had also heard about the school’s reputation that wasn’t in the pamphlet, but he chalked it up as a myth, perhaps a story the older students spread around to scare the newcomers.

Begrudgingly, she agreed, if only because it would keep her out of further trouble, not to mention the fact that several of her friends now refused to speak to her.
Personality: Jun is aloof, especially towards people she isn’t familiar with, and will more often then not give them the cold shoulder. She can also be brutally honest with people, and finds the nature of most woman to only talk about what they really think when it comes to friends/classmates when they’re not within earshot as frustrating. She is smart, and knows it, and whenever the opportunity arises to show off her intelligence, she jumps on it. Most people’s first impression of her, not surprisingly, is that she’s a bitch, despite her sweet, innocent demeanor. However, this isn’t exactly the case, as she can and does break out of her shell when she comes across people who are resilient enough to talk to her regularly, even when she blows them off or she’s rude, or people who are open and honest to themselves and those around them. She’s the type that has a close circle of friends, and is fiercely loyal towards them, but at the same time, can tell them if they’re doing something that isn’t a good idea.
Virgin? No. She had sex, once.
Piercing or Tattoos: None
Language: Japanese, English.
Likes: A wide variety of music from different areas of the world, though she cannot stand bubblegum pop and to this day cannot understand the appeal of most classical music, also cannot stand visual kei or any music that is based more on gimmick then the sound or lyrics. Also enjoys reading contemporary fiction. Is picky when it comes to movies, seeing some as being too artsy and others being to shallow, however, she does have a small list of those that she likes.
Activities: Jun works on the computer, usually trying to restart who old business as a one-man operation. However, finds it difficult because she has little money and no “customers”.
Magic? None.
Pictures: 1, 2 (slightly NSFW), 3 (NSFW), 4 (NSFW).[/i]

Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Well hello welcome to the school, I hope you have a wonderful time here ^^

and dont step on the red carpet, thats probably a tounge of some sort.....

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:11 pm
Profile YIM

Hello Miss, welcome to the boards, by any chance, can I interest you in an RP?

ADD Monster:
[url=http://shokushu.com/shsboard/viewtopic.php?t=800]-=Alliance Assasin and Jack-of-all-trades=-
-----------------M-E-D-E-R-O-T-H---------------[/url]

Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:15 pm

Well hello welcome to the school, I hope you have a wonderful time here ^^

and dont step on the red carpet, thats probably a tounge of some sort.....

I'm not sure if I should be worried about tongues disguised as carpets, or relieved that it's not something worse.

Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I call dibs on this one! *pounce*

Hello Miss, welcome to the boards, by any chance, can I interest you in an RP?

Perhaps, though I am heading to bed in a couple of minutes.

Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Welcome to the campus, dear. May I also offer you an RP?

Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:36 pm
Profile YIM

Well if your still interested, you (or I) could start one and just pick up where we left off the next day. Or you could take your chances with...
*prods the post above me*

ADD Monster:
[url=http://shokushu.com/shsboard/viewtopic.php?t=800]-=Alliance Assasin and Jack-of-all-trades=-

Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:39 pm

Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:19 pm
Profile YIM

ADD Monster:

Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:23 pm

Hi! Luv to rp with ya, hope to see you round =3

Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:12 pm

Welcome to the campus, hope to rp with you soon *winks*

Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:19 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome to campus. Hope to run into you sometime on the beach.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:18 am

welcome to the boards! I'd like to add Steel to the list of monsters eager to "meet" you. :D if you're interested, send a PM my way any time!

ADD: RLS-90, Cyborg Spaceship

Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:41 am

Interesting mix huh...hmm...just PM me if you feel like doing something, aight? :)

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:40 am
Profile YIM

Welcome Jun, and let me be the first to say you have an absolutely amazing profile and a very detailed history. A friend and I were planning on becomming tycoons ourselves at Shokushu ;] xD Welcome, again to Campus I hope you find everything you're looking for here. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, please feel free to ask us, we don't bite....well at least I dont. Also, check your pms ;]

Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next