View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 6:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Brianna the Necromancer 

Post Brianna the Necromancer
Student Bio/Profile
Name: Brianna Samus Nytefall
Place of Birth: Australia
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Pubic Hair: neatly trimmed
Distinguishing features: Black hair and Gothic Appearance
Height:
Weight: 5'8
Bust: 36E
Waist: 24
Hips: 38

Background: Brianna was brought up like any normal girl she had a Mum and a Dad two sisters. Everything was perfect except for the fact that her family the Nytefalls were at war with another family called the Hendersons. Both were fighting over land that they had once shared. Each day there was a new battle and each day there would be casualties and even deaths. Brianna decided to find out if she could stop the two feuding families. Brianna had always been interested in the occult going to the Libary she researched all she could on the Necromancer ways. Believing foolishly that she could stop the fighting by performing a smell to calm the families and bring back all those who had died during the fighting.

Not trusting herself Brianna went on a pilgrimage and walked the necromancers path. On this path she met many different peole all of who were learning necromancy. They all taught her a littleabout the magic she was messing with and the consequences of its misuse. By the end of her journey she had learnt and seen many terrible things that necrmancy could do. She also saw that although necromancy was painted in a bad light when used properly it can benifit people in many ways. While one her journey she had stolen a book that all necromancers fear and want. The Book Of The Damned. The book contained every forbiden spell that necromancers had deemed to powerfull or too evil to use. While she carried th book it began to peer into her mind showing her visions of what the power in the book could do to help her. When she declined the great power the book offered her it began to give her horrific visions of what it had done to people before finally she burnt the book using shadow flame.

When she returned home Brianna found that the two families were no longer feuding and had come to an agreement. Her father decided that Brianna needed to get a proper education. No argument she could say would change his mind.Shokushu high had been a lucky find and they had promised to educate his daughter in every possible way. Satisfied that they would look after his daughter he sent her to the school where she began her new life.

Personality: Brianna knows she's beautiful, and she likes to show. She also keeps the "sexy necromancer pose" and sometimes you think that she has real troubles about wearing underwear or even clothing that are more than little pieces of fabric hanging by straps or little skulls... Brianna isn't that sociable and prefers to be left to her own thing then be interupted, if a student or anyone they would be able to sense or feel a menacing present about Brianna this comes from the Book of the Damned from the time it was in her possesion. Making friends therefore is kind of hard for Brianna if they all avoid her. When Brianna is cornered she will lash out so monsters be warned you've got a fight on you hand if you mess with Brianna!

Virgin?: Yes the pilgrimage took most of her time and attention
Piercing or Tattoos: Yes two earings either skulls or pentagrams
Magic: Brianna studied many different parts of necromancy ranging from summoning to dark magic. The Book of the Damned taught her many dark secrets though she did not wish to learn them the book forced the knowledge into her head. Her Shadow spells go like this:

Shadow Clone: She creates an illusion of herself and she can instruct it to perform various tasks (Run away or distract a monster)
Shadow control: Basic control of shadows
Dark Suggestion: should a monster be weak minded enough she could persuade it to leave her alone or something else.......

Brianna can perform much more Magic but for some reason that she has yet to find out her magic is being surpressed. Her guardian is weak barley being able to survive a few blows or keep its form up.

Brianna Wearing her necromancer outfit:

Attachments:
Brianna__the_necromancer.jpg
Brianna__the_necromancer.jpg [ 100.55 KiB | Viewed 10535 times ]
Brianna 2.jpg
Brianna 2.jpg [ 98.2 KiB | Viewed 10535 times ]

Elizabeth Nytefall (ADD): Bio Here

Don't hesitate to PM me for a RP with either Brianna (Student) or Elizabeth (ADD) :lol:

Last edited by Samus on Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:48 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Sun May 08, 2011 1:42 pm

Post Re: Brianna the Necromancer
Welcome aboard!

Looking forward to see how your sexy necromancer is going to turn out. I suppose you do know that there are countermeasures that impedes magic and psychic powers in humans. Just mentioning it, so you do not go overboard with the wizardry :lol:

Hope you will have fun here :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun May 08, 2011 2:38 pm
Profile YIM

Updated and finished her profile. Please tell me what you think :)

Don't hesitate to PM me for a RP with either Brianna (Student) or Elizabeth (ADD) :lol:

Sun May 08, 2011 11:33 pm

Sorry, but she won't be able to summon anything... though some monsters might take advantage of the knowledge that she was able to, and might "Fake it" to make her beleve that she did summon something.

Though sadly, she won't find any dead bodies on the island.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Mon May 09, 2011 1:34 am
Profile WWW

Welcome to the school! I'm sure there are some deacons around that might be interested in that power though...

N.I.C.E.'s list of Oozekar's encounters

PM me if your interested in an RP. Oozekar is always hungry!

Mon May 09, 2011 2:49 am

Well, there arn't any churches around... Pretty certain that the school is neutral regarding religion..

Mon May 09, 2011 3:34 am
Profile WWW

I was thinking more along the lines of monsters willing to do anything and everything to get her to spill her magical secrets. I mean I can think of one or two things I would want to do to her... :p

N.I.C.E.'s list of Oozekar's encounters

PM me if your interested in an RP. Oozekar is always hungry!

Mon May 09, 2011 4:48 am

Ah, have fun with that. :P

Mon May 09, 2011 5:01 am
Profile WWW

I probably should have explained the Shadow summoning more. The shadow summmoning is basically a creature made out of Darkness hence why it can't hold its form. If Brianna wanted to resurrect someone or something it would take some time and effort which she can't be bothered to do.

Anyway thanks for the comments! :)

Mon May 09, 2011 6:50 am

Did you do the art yourself? That is nice :D Love the dress on the topmost one!

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon May 09, 2011 6:44 pm
Profile YIM

Thing is... she can't summon anything due to the inhibitors. She can try all she wants, but unless a Monster steps in and takes her, then she won't be summoning anything.

Mon May 09, 2011 8:10 pm
Profile WWW

No my friend did the picture for me I thank her great art skills greatly! :)

Mon May 09, 2011 8:19 pm

Your friend has great talent :)

Madison wrote:
She can try all she wants, but unless a Monster steps in and takes her, then she won't be summoning anything.

Sounds like a plot hook to me :wink:

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon May 09, 2011 8:48 pm
Profile YIM

Hint hint.

Mon May 09, 2011 8:59 pm
Profile WWW

There are plenty of monsters who would take the bait probably. XD

Welcome to Shokushu.

Strange she has the same height and sizes as Kanoe ^.^.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon May 09, 2011 9:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next