View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 6:46 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Susie Byron - lex parsimoniae 

Post Susie Byron - lex parsimoniae
Susie Byron
“Hope I can get an internship at N.I.C.E.”

Name: Susan “Susie” Byron

Place of Birth: Fremont, CA
Nationality: American

Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Green
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin Tone: Pale
Pubic Hair: Shaved
Distinguishing features: Freckles, red hair

Height: 1.6243m. “I will not base my measurements upon some antiquated system”
Weight: 62kg. “Cite Height”
Bust: 32
Waist: 26
Hips: 35
Cup size: C

Background:
Taken from Susan’s file:
Susie was born in Fremont California to Carrie and Paul Byron. At a young age she was singled out as a genius. Her IQ, tested at age 12, was 135 and at age 14 she was tested at 140. She attended the prestigious California Milikin Academy for young girls where she scored top of her class, excelling especially in applied physics, mechanical engineering, and material science. She joined Mensa at age 15 and was a published author by 16. “Arguments for the use of Carlos Carbon 14 membrane as substitute for Uranium 235 in fission reactions” is attached. Unlike many students who take this path, she seemed to handle the stress well and was always ready for more. She was accepted at MIT and was to attend this year, when the accident happened.

Susie was attempting to prove her theory’s about Carbon 14 membranes and had foolishly built a rudimentary particle accelerator in her basement. The power grid couldn’t handle the strain on the electrical output and when the technicians threw on the auxiliary a short occurred causing a catastrophic failure. The resulting explosion decimated their house and trapped Susan in the rubble for over 6 hours, when they recovered her she was babbling about flux matrixes and how “next time it would be better”. A local news team picked up on the story and a YouTube loop of her saying that unfortunate phrase popped up. Pretty soon she was labeled “Mad Scientist Susie” by the local press, MIT decided not to accept her application, and even her parents withdrew from her a little.

That’s when we stepped in and offered her a place a Shokushu. Without any other prospects and the knowledge of our excellent science program and nearby research facility, she gladly accepted. I’m sure she will make a lovely addition to the school.

Psychological Profile:
Susie’s mind is constantly racing, moving from one idea to the next. She is insatiably curious and incurably logical. She sees no wrongdoing in what she did, only an error in her calculations that she has to correct. She is a little mad at her parents, and at MIT for not seeing that the explosion was just a small hiccup in the overall science. “Luckily this Shokushu place can see reason.”

Personality:
Susie often comes off as cheery, but dismissive of emotions and lacks a sense of personal boundaries. She sees emotional responses as illogical and instinctively suppresses them. However she is naturally curious and can be quite personable.

Virgin:
“I have no time for such nonsense.” (Yes)

Piercing or Tattoos:
“Most tattoo inks contain Iron Oxcide, Lead Chromate, and Ochre. I’m not in the practice of subcutaneously injecting carcinogens into my skin, nor punching holes in my body for no logical purpose.” (No)

Language: English, German, French, Japanese, Chinese, Latin, Ancient Greek, and Spanish

Likes: Science, Explosions, Fancy deserts, outliers, and exceptions to the rule

Dislikes: Illogical responses, stupidity, and inconclusive data

Activities: Applied physics, machining, welding, and firearms. Susie joined the Fremont Country club at 14 and became a top marksman at 17. She has a Baretta 92fs, a colt 45, a Remington 1100 Tac4, a Anschutz Model 2013, and the big man a Barrett M82 at home and can operate all of them (though she’s not licensed for the Barrett). She is currently training to be a gunsmith.

Miscellaneous: Depending on the situation Susie is unlikely to react with fear to a monster, at least on first contact. She’s more likely to view with interest and try to figure it out rather than run away. Susie has had few sexual encounters, being too focused on her academic career, but, as she is to find out, Susie can be somewhat aggressive when aroused.

Magic: “All phenomenon can be explained logically, we just have to keep an open mind to such possibilities. If it can be studied and reproduced then its science and therefore real. “Magic,” “Aleins,” and “daemons” cannot be reproduced or studied and therefore are not real. Should this change (*snicker*) then we will have to reconsider the possibilities of such things, study them, dissect them if need be to understand how they work.”

Substitute green eyes^

Player stuff:
Like: tentacles and creative uses thereof, wordplay, multiple penetrations, multiple orgasms, light bondage, release denial

Dislike: Scat, short sentences, verbal abuse

PM me if your interested in arranging a study session!

Img courtesy of Dadward

lex parsimoniae

Fri May 13, 2011 1:23 pm

Post Re: Susie Byron - lex parsimoniae
Well, she won't have any of the guns at the school, just so you're aware.

Actually, you are being listed as being 17 years old, so unless either myself or Stormbringer recieve proof of being 18 years of age or older, this thread shall be locked.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri May 13, 2011 4:04 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]