View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Maylie Orien 

Post Maylie Orien
Edits in green (I had a visibility complaint with red)
Name: Maylie
Sex: Female
Nationality: a mixture of Caucasian races.
Language: English and American Sign Language
Place of birth: Seattle, WA in America
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 115 lbs.
Cup size: 32 C
Hips: 24
Waist: 28
Sexuality: bi/omnisexual
Major: Physics
Minors: General mathematics (accounting, calculus, etc.), writing, literature
Hair color: Red, of a slightly darker sort, but not much, still very bright (especially in sunlight)
Eye color: Brown
Skin tone: Pale white, with some freckles depending on how much she's been in the sun (good luck finding a tan redhead, they tend to only be able to get freckles)
Pubic Hair: Immaculately shaved.
Distinguishing Features: Her long red hair, and glasses.
Piercings and Tattoos: Nope.

Appearance: Maylie is of average height. She is thin and lithe, not weak, but not especially strong. She has flowing red hair that goes to her upper back, between her shoulders and the middle of her back. She has brown eyes, a vast pool of intellectual ability obvious underneath their surface. She has very pale skin, and does not tan very well, characteristic of many redheads. She has light freckles that usually go unnoticed unless the onlooker is paying special attention. Most would say she is a combination of cute and sexy rolled into one.
Personality: Maylie is an intellectual. She excels at almost anything academic or mental based, most likely because of her just under genius I.Q. at 137 (genius being 140). Some would say she is very nerdy.When around people, she is usually pretty shy. She doesn't open up easily and can tend to push people away sometimes. She often feels as if people don't understand the way she thinks about things. When approached by someone she doesn't know she will tend to be shy and stammer, if not avoid talking altogether. However, if one does find a way into becoming one of her good friends, you find a, while still shy, at least a little more open and outgoing person. Despite her closed-ness, she is generally a happy person. When she finds someone she genuinely likes or feels a connection with (platonic or otherwise), they find she is very cheery. With those she is comfortable around, she likes witty banter, and enjoys the use of tasteful sarcasm. She is very generous, kindhearted, and caring to those close to her, as well as fiercely loyal to her friends. She may seem a little bipolar to some, or if she has two personalities, but it's really just her insecurity and uncomfortableness around most people that causes that.
History: Maylie's parents divorced when she was 3, and she was bounced between them until she emancipated herself at 16. Since then, she has attended private school using academic scholarships, before eventually enrolling here. She chose here over many other schools (including things like M.I.T., Columbia, and the like), simply because she thought being on an island would help her get away from the bustling of a city.Despite the fact her parents were divorced, Maylie grew up in an upper middle class home(s), both of her parents making more then enough money for their respective families. Her parents were both very loving, and were actually still friends, they just couldn't have a marriage type relationship together. Maylie grew up Christian and, rather than most intellectuals, uses her questioning and scientific mind to support her faith, rather than undermine it. However, for most of her life she never had many friends. Because of the barriers she put up, she effectively stopped most people before they really got to know her. She didn't much mind this however, preceding to spend her time reading and writing short stories, as well as practicing an array of hobbies, including cooking, amateur (she isn't good at all) painting, soccer, running (she eventually played on several of her school's track teams), and other such things. By the time she was 16, she did have a couple steadfast friends. It was actually with one of them that Maylie had her first bisexual/lesbian experience. She fell in love with her friend named Samantha (or Sam), and well... Yeah. However, it was about then her parents, on previously good terms, had a falling out, eventually fighting for complete custody. Torn between her parents, Maylie just decided to emancipate herself, as stated before. About 6months before she came to the island, Maylie broke up with her girlfriend, simply because she learned that Sam wasn't very serious about it at all, however they are still friends.
In terms of family, other then her mom and dad, she has 2 step parents (both parents remarried), and 4 sisters. However,All of her sisters are at least 4 years older then her, and she was never very close to any of them,
In terms of schooling, Maylie always excelled. She was reading at the age of 2, and at a college level at the age of 7. In 6th grade, she was teaching herself calculus out of her older sister's textbook. During the last 2 years of high school, she took a running start program and went to community college for 2 years instead, graduating high school with an Associate's degree (AA). Always getting straight "A's" in her classes without any effort whatsoever, Maylie often found herself constantly searching for something to engage her mind. This caused her to take up many of her other hobbies.

Virgin: No
Sexual preferences/fetishes: Maylie is very submissive and especially enjoys being bonded and being teased/denied orgasm (several times). She generally dislikes being dominant. When it comes to monsters, she is (like all other girls) afraid of them and dislikes them, but once she is captured, she allows herself to feel pleasure and enjoy herself, even while being disgusted.
Other: Maylie is currently in her freshmen year.
Interests/activities: Running, soccer, reading, writing, living, sleeping, eating, hydrating, technology, exploring, sitting in the moonlight, observing natural views, being happy, and occasionally some cooking.
Magic: No. Or, not yet at least.

Picture!:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/marasfcq2ia3z77/RedHead.jpg

(OOC: If one has comments, feedback, or suggestions on my profile, please feel free to put up a post or shoot me a pm, I'd love to hear your thoughts.)

Feel free to PM me any time if you want to start an RP. I'm always looking for RP's to do now or in the future!

This is Commander Maylie (Shepard?), and this is my favorite forum on the internet (Citadel?).

Always take the road less traveled. More fun that way. And apparently, it makes all the difference too.

Last edited by Maylie on Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:40 am, edited 10 times in total.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:58 am

Post Re: Maylie Orien
Welcome!

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:12 am

Thanks! Glad to be here!

Feel free to PM me any time if you want to start an RP. I'm always looking for RP's to do now or in the future!

This is Commander Maylie (Shepard?), and this is my favorite forum on the internet (Citadel?).

Always take the road less traveled. More fun that way. And apparently, it makes all the difference too.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:15 am

Glad to have you here at Shokushu! :D With kinks like those, you're gonna love Lujuria, haha. :lol:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:05 am

We shall see, we shall see. Thanks for the welcome. Unfortunately, I leave later this morning for a trip until the third of July.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:23 am

So I Gather, haha. Do have a great trip! :D

Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:30 am

welcome to Shokushu High!

Elizabeth Nytefall (ADD): Bio Here

Don't hesitate to PM me for a RP with either Brianna (Student) or Elizabeth (ADD) :lol:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:37 pm

Welcome to the school! Everyone here is very friendly! Though some can be too friendly... :)

N.I.C.E.'s list of Oozekar's encounters

PM me if your interested in an RP. Oozekar is always hungry!

Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:27 pm

Might want to edit in her age.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:25 am
Profile WWW

Will do. Sorry about that.

Just letting everyone know, this is going to go through a major overhaul next week. Don't let the anticipation kill you. XD

Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:41 am

Welcome to SHS :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:03 am
Profile YIM

Thanks again for the welcomes. I decided to edit the personality and history some, as I figured it would be okay to edit the personality (which generally shouldn't be changed... I think) since I just made her for the simple reason that I didn't write her exactly how I wanted to play her. I also didn't have much of a history anyways. Also: I always welcome thoughts and suggestions!

Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:42 am

Okay, revamp complete!

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:59 am

Looking great, I love the character. Welcome to Shokushu indeed! :)

Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:36 am

I like that Maylie is fully aware of her own fetishes; she seems remarkably well adjusted for a Shokushu student. Of course, given time in the place, that might change...

A fetching and intriguing character. I hope you enjoy her adventures.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:27 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next