View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 The Vivacious Alice 

Post The Vivacious Alice

Name: Alice Bouffant

Place of Birth: Hell, Michigan

Nationality: Caucasian

Hair Color: Red

Eye Color: Hazel

Skin Tone: Fair

Distinguishing Features: Wears Steampunk Goggles at all times, and long sleeved shirts with leather gloves.

Height: 5' 7"

Bust: 32c

Waist: 22

Hips: 28

Background: Alice was fed up with her parents constantly meddling with her experiments, asking her why she payed so much for her goggles and gloves, and why she never brought a boy home from school. It had been this way since her Senior Year in High School. Having been born in the small town of Hell, she was expected to help keep the town alive, apparantly through procreation.

On the day Alice set to leave town, her mother told Alice something quite disturbing. "Alice, you were born into a long line of witches. My mother was one, her mother, and hers as well. I never saw any of that potential in myself, but you, darling, could do great things. I want you to have this." Alice's mom handed her a book, leather-bound and locked. "It was your grandma's diary, and she kept track of a great many things. I've never been able to open it, but you can. I just feel that you're able. Be safe Alice, and make sure to stay that way."

Alice tried opening the book, but failed to open it many times. One day, she touched the lock, and it clicked. "What?" She opened it and read the first page. "To my Daughter, if you are reading this, it means that you have magic in your veins." She snapped it shut. "What? Mom was right? Oh crap... Oh crap!" Since then, she has read the first thirty pages of the book, and learned how to control the power in her body. She was more competent, and confident than any other person at her small university, but she knew that she wasn't able to do her best there, as it was far too simple for her Deep Blue level mind. She spoke to her counselor at the school, and said "I want a real challenge, but this school isn't giving me that. Can you recommend a school that would?" Her counselor looked at her and said "Actually, I just received this letter from the very prestigious Shokushu Academy in Japan. They are very interested in having a student of your calibre there. They're even offering a full scholarship, books, classes, everything. All you have to do is say yes." It didn't take Alice a second to say yes, and it took her less time to pack.

Personality: Alice is polite, even tempered, and kind-hearted. She prefers to be alone, but she can party hard if she wants to. Talkative, but only with people she can trust. Shy, and introverted, she tends to avoid contact unless it is in her interest to be in contact. She is very interested in learning how her magick works, and curious about the other students, of at least the ones she's met. VERY smart, and more than capable of reading into people's words.

Sexuality: Very into women. One woman, in fact..

Virgin: No. Kanoe was her first.
Piercings and Tatoos: Ears Pierced, no tattoos.
Likes: Reading, Tinkering with Mechanical Devices, and Drawing.
Misc: Alice has a small scar on her wrist from when her experiment with the fuel mix for a small scale ornithopter exploded, causing a bit of brass to sever her artery. Her goggles also work as reading glasses.
She has beaten Deep Blue programs at chess.
Magic: Alice is very new to Magicks, and only knows how to open locks at this point. She enjoys the feeling of using it, and strives to learn more from her grandmother's book.
Relations
Kanoe: Companion
Rose: Strange girl
Emilia: Strange Girl

Alice's Journal: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7572

Hey there! My name's Ziggy Aurum, and I'm the New York Rave Queen! Just ask if you wanna hang out, I'm not shy! http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7589

Last edited by Alyx-Sthde on Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:05 am, edited 6 times in total.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:44 am

Post Re: The Vivacious Alice
Huh, steampunk? In my book, steampunk = epic win. :D All the same, nice character you got here! :D

Welcome to Shokushu, also! :lol: Do mind the tentacles, they like to poke back.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:04 am

Well, Shokushu isn't really assocated with any perticular nation... And it'll be interesting to see what happoned when the inhibitors start to kick in for her. :P

And nice touch having the goggles have a practical use... as reading glasses ARE allowed to be worn with the uniform. ^_^

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:08 pm
Profile WWW

I have to say, for some reason... the bit about the injury from experimentation strikes me as interesting! If only because most people wouldn't even try to put in a detail that subtle. Which does mean, at the least, that I expect more interesting details to come~

Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:03 pm

I'm actually pretty proud of this character. I don't usually create characters for role-plays, but Alice was fun to make.

Hey there! My name's Ziggy Aurum, and I'm the New York Rave Queen! Just ask if you wanna hang out, I'm not shy! http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7589

Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:47 am

Welcome to Shokushu! Hope to run into Alice some time. :mrgreen:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:06 am

Welcome! Goggles is an awesome accessory :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:45 pm
Profile YIM

I'm surprised how interested people are in Alice! I didn't expect much more than a nod and the okay to use her as a character. Thanks guys, this means a lot to me!

Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:56 pm

Updated/Edited!

Added Relations section.
Added/didn't add Sexuality.
Updated Personality and Misc.
Further updates as Alice's misadventures continue.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]