View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 6:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Ayira Hansen, Roboticist in Training! 

Post Ayira Hansen, Roboticist in Training!
Name: Ayira Hansen (Ayira means "Chosen" in an African language, if anyone's curious.)
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 115
Bust: 36DD
Hips: 42 (is the answer)
Nationality: American
Ethnicity: Primarily Dutch on her father's side, African-American on her mother's.
Skin tone: Warm brown (think coffee with a shot of cream)
Hair: When left to its natural color, black. Every so often, Ayira decides to dye it. It is also quite thick and has some natural wave to it, thanks to her African heritage, but she usually straightens it.
Eye color: Brown
General Appearance: Her build runs towards the voluptuous and has since she was a preteen, which resulted in her getting teased a lot. She's still a little self-conscious about her curves. She wears her hair long, falling all the way to her hips, which she keeps tied back when she's working with her computers. When given the option, she tends towards comfortable, low-maintenance clothing, and the more pockets it has, the better. As curvy as she is, she doesn't usually bother with wearing things to accentuate the fact, since she's not terribly comfortable in social situations and figures that they're hard enough to miss as they are. (Yes. She will be quite displeased with the cut of the Shokushu uniforms).
Virgin: Yes.
Sexuality: Technically heterosexual, but so grossed out by the mechanics of partnered sex that she borders on asexual- has sex drive, has no desire to have sex with other people.
Religious beliefs: Vaguely polytheistic, but agnostic as far as the details go.

Biography: Ayira's mom and dad hadn't been on good terms for years, and in the middle of her high school years, finally got a divorce. Ayira had spent the years leading up to that hearing reassurances that they were going to work things out, and had believed them, so the divorce hit her pretty hard. She had always been a gifted student, and if not exactly a social butterfly, had had a few good friends. After the divorce, she became much more withdrawn and mistrustful as she tried to cope, focusing on her schoolwork with an intensity that alarmed even her teachers. Her mother maintained custody of her, and enrolled her in counseling to try and help her daughter through the healing process. It was a painful process, made more difficult by the fact that her dad was now already planning a wedding with the woman he'd apparently left her mother for, but Ayira did eventually get through the bout of depression. The events have changed her- she is now more serious and less trusting, but one good thing that came of her fanatic focus on her schoolwork during that time was that she was offered a full ride to attend Shokushu. Finances were tight enough post-divorce that there was some real concern about Ayira being able to attend college, so she is very pleased about this particular silver lining. (I see all of those "little does the poor girl know" smirks on your faces out there, and don't think I don't! [-X )

Academic Interests: Ayira is a bit of a computer wizard (possibly literally- I'm not sure whether she'll have any abilities manifesting or not), and loves robots in particular. She's also planning to minor in biology and nanotechnology in the belief that it would further her ability to design higher-functioning, more lifelike robots.

Likes: Computers, robots, drawing, swimming, relaxing with friends, listening to music, having time to herself

Dislikes: Being stared at, crowds, being the center of attention, being touched/having her space invaded, being lied to

Dirty Little Secret: While she would deny it to her grave, due to all of the nasty rumors spread because of her figure when she was younger, Ayira has a perfectly healthy (perhaps even more than, since it's so repressed) sex drive. Since she wouldn't be caught dead ordering sex toys while she was still living with her mother, she has designed and built a small collection of her own vibrators and other toys- which she likes better anyways, because she's a bit of a germaphobe and is pretty grossed out by the mechanics of "organic sex." (Translation: She's hot for robot. They can be sterilized before and after use. :lol: ) All of her toys can generate an electric current, since her experiments with herself have led her to discover that she likes electricity, as well as that her breasts are so sensitive by themselves that she can almost bring herself to orgasm by only playing with them. She will definitely be trying to smuggle her toys into Shokushu (and might even manage it- she built them with an almost pathological desire for stealth), and fantasizes about being able to build a more complex robotic toy someday for her private use.

This is a picture of Ayira at Halloween. Red-eye from the camera aside, you can tell that big parties aren't her thing.

By contrast, she's much more cheerful when she's younger. (First picture at the top of the page- isn't she cute? ^.^)
http://generationotaku.net/comment.php?comment.news.612.16

(I think all of this is within the guidelines; if there are any problems or questions, please let me know!) So, what do you all think? ^_^

"No, please!"

Ayira's Profile: http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7552

Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:14 pm

Post Re: Ayira Hansen, Roboticist in Training!
Hello Ayira, welcome to Shokushu, hope you have a fantastic time! Hope to see you around.

Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:30 pm

Welcome to Shokushu! For once I wish I had a robotic character, but at least Natsuki can give life to the otherwise inanimate. Let's hope Ayira's animatronic proclivities benefit the student body. :)

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:54 pm
Profile YIM

Sounds like a possable canadite for the Labs.

Though I don't think there's any offical course at SHS for nanotech... I don't think that'll stop her from finding stuff about it in the library though.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:34 pm
Profile WWW

Welcome!

Quote:
..she has designed and built a small collection of her own vibrators and other toys..

When word gets out, she will be amazingly popular with the other students :lol:

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:47 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome to shokushu!

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:34 pm

@Talwyn: Thanks for the welcome! ^.^ I'm sure we'll see each other around somewhere.

@niellwyn: 0.0 Just took a look at Natsuki's profile. Pure, evil genius. Also, you indirectly brought up a good point- Ayira is grossed out by non-robot sex, but my thinking is that will just make her squirm all the more deliciously when the fleshier monsters have their way with her. You're right, though- if she were left on her own, she'd probably enjoy Natsuki's animating abilities, but with an audience? >:D She'd be mortified...

@Madison: I'd actually done some poking around the information about the Labs, and I'm thinking I could see her volunteering there to try and get some practical knowledge to supplement the reading she does. I'm tentatively saying that she signs up for an independent study program on any topics there aren't formal classes for, and an internship or something at NICE would fit that well.

@PiaM.: You made me lawl. XD And yes, you're absolutely right- it's just a matter of whether anyone could persuade Ayira to use her powers for the benefit of other students, lol.

@alexvano: Thanks for the welcome! :)

"No, please!"

Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:55 pm

Ohhh trust me, they'll take notice of her. ^_^

Though she will most likely not expect when they'll come for her.

But sadly, there are no real "Volunteers" to go to NICE.... They pick who they want for their experaments.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:44 am
Profile WWW

Okay, so it's more likely that someone just approaches her and says she's been selected, which she'll be thrilled about (at first. >:D) Hmmm... I might write a little ficlet showing when she gets selected in the Members' Creations thread so it can be there in case an rp ever branches off of it. *plotplotplot*

"No, please!"

Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:54 pm

I should also remind you... no one really knows WHAT goes on over there. There are some widely varied hints, ranging from new medical techniques, to new technology.

It would take some time as well before you get one of the scientist's attention.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:53 pm
Profile WWW

Ok, I'll keep all that in mind. Thanks.

Also, question: does anyone know if there's a way to upload an image from my computer for the signature, or does it have to be hosted online? I have the image I wanted to use in my flikr, but for some reason the dimensions of the image couldn't be recognized when I tried to apply it. :/

"No, please!"

Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:44 pm

How big was it? And it has to be hosted online. If you want, I can give you an alternitive uploading place if you don't want it on there.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:49 pm
Profile WWW

I'd actually spent a lot of time cropping it so it was within the 400x650 pixels, so I was pretty annoyed when it wouldn't work. I'd like to try uploading it from a different place and see if it goes through then, so that would be great.

"No, please!"

Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:57 pm

http://www.sadpanda.us/

It's a pretty good place to post stuff like this.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:58 pm
Profile WWW

Hope to bump into you sometime.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next