View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 10:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Xela Shunko 

Post Xela Shunko

Basics
Name: Xela Shunko
Place of Birth: IA, USA
Nationality: Japanese American
Hair Color: Green
Eye Color: Gold
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin Tone: Athletic
Pubic Hair: Shaved
Distinguishing features: Her long hair is in exactly 20 strands of braids while also being that of her pale as snow skin. She always wears a white tunic gown, Egyptian made, while having a single scar on her back from scoliosis surgery. She also has a beautiful quote on her ribs as a tattoo: Link.
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 120 lbs
Bust: 36"
Waist: 28"
Hips: 30"

History
Background: She grew up in Onawa, Iowa and soon became a master of their sword training. She went through the kendo world program thus she traveled the world earning medals of all kinds. She even earned more swords. She soon heard and hoped to go to this new school that might utilize this training even more. She was once raped in a bukkake party in which she had drank a stimulus substance that also caused the same unawareness as being drunk. Though she never got pregnant her parents went out to hunt the boys down. She persuaded them not to and so she had been transferred. After that she decided to look into academies and thus she chose this one to go to. She couldn't even bring the harmless fencing foil. She always hopes for a day that she will receive a katana in the mail. It was a fools hope but she still was allowed in... leaving all weapons behind of course.

Her power is more so a gift/curse. It all depended on how you looked at it. By the thought of having the body able to get a better grasp of languages the family of Shunko would end up becoming lustful for knowledge. That ended though to keep the sanity of Xela but even that came to an end with the rape. Either way the power is a genetic miscalculation due to the radiation of the womb before having given birth a semi safe distance way from the atomic bomb and since then the family of Shunko has been cursed/gifted with the ability of linguistic persons.

Psychological Profile
Personality: Some of Xela's worst topics of discussion insist on destroying others. War is never her favorite option as she despises such measures as she would merely fight to end it as soon as possible. She has only this one persona that can not do much with aside from defend. She is the absolute defense in this. She lives to protect human life but not to follow its standards of living. She is often seen as a heretic or pessimistic and at times a masochist. She is many things while living the life to protect those she can not stand to see harmed.

Xela does not appreciate harsh amounts of tone and anger with people being short to her. Short as in angry, questioning, etc. She is flawed in the aspect that she has personally hated her family and due to this has made them pay the final price. This still haunts her in her nightmares so another thing she does not like is nightmares either. One thing she will never get to accept is persons whom kill without question or motive.

Likes and Activities: She likes to cave, swim, hike, and kiss. That would be the oddest bit of her is that she will kiss the most random people that could be seen. Even though she swears she is strait and only likes guys she will kiss girls at random.

Misc.
Virgin? No
Piercing or Tattoos: A single tattoo along the ribs while having two piercing: one on each ear.
Language: Xela is able to speak English, Japanese, and Spanish.
Miscellaneous: n/a
Magic? The ability that Xela has is the ability to learn light breeches of the languages of those who touch her. When she has sexual intercourse with a being whom has a language that she doesn't know she will be able to speak the language as close to being a native as humanly possible by the end of the intercourse. Human oriented languages are the easiest to come by and delve into while alien languages are harder to perform or get to know. Those alien languages must fit the requirement of being humanly possible to be said and used to allow Xela to learn them.

Last edited by kaguya317 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:36 pm

Post Re: Xela Shunko
Alrighty, I dont see anything "wrong" with the profile itself but I do see that it lacks a bit of consistency. Her personality kind of betrayed her earlier actions of just taking the assault and it seems a bit...odd that Iowa would be a big sword play and bukake scene. I don't have an issue with her power but I think you over complicated it a bit maybe out of worry for rejection. If she has some innate ability to absorb language then you could leave it at that I think its unique and not overpowered. Maybe a bit more of a description since you do not have a picture I cant realtime tell what she looks llike. Just some suggestions! Also. it goes without saying she will not have access to weapons. You could get away with a fencing club though.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:41 am
Profile YIM

And the fact that a "Round" via post doesn't really match up... there is no real equivelent time period that passes with each post.

And as Shai pointed out, there are some things that just don't seem to mesh well... like caving in Iowa? Where the nearest mountain is in another state? Granted there's plenty of hills... perhaps it's something she'd LIKE to try after seeing stuff about it?

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:51 pm
Profile WWW

The magic is harmless enough but I am not sure why she has it. If you must have some unique power, it is best to have something in the history and background that explains how and why she has it. Otherwise, there is no real point in having it. Magic is not required in this setting so feel free to go without it if it is just tossed in there. Also if you do keep it, I would specify it to human languages only. I doubt her brain would be able to fathom an alien language or animal for that matter.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:44 pm

Nice, hope to bump into you sometime.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:06 am

Welcome to SHS :D

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:46 pm
Profile YIM

Shai Tanaka wrote:
Alrighty, I dont see anything "wrong" with the profile itself but I do see that it lacks a bit of consistency. Her personality kind of betrayed her earlier actions of just taking the assault and it seems a bit...odd that Iowa would be a big sword play and bukake scene. I don't have an issue with her power but I think you over complicated it a bit maybe out of worry for rejection. If she has some innate ability to absorb language then you could leave it at that I think its unique and not overpowered. Maybe a bit more of a description since you do not have a picture I cant realtime tell what she looks llike. Just some suggestions! Also. it goes without saying she will not have access to weapons. You could get away with a fencing club though.

Have you never seen an Iowa license plate?

"Iowa: The Bukkake and Kendo Capital of the World!"

Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:51 pm

I would like to clarify a few things. In ruko kempo training, no matter what state it is, you get sword training as well as martial arts. Now as for the spelunking and other stuff. I have actually been to caves in Iowa. There are quite a few in the southern patch so I just wished to clarify those two things.

Hope the edit worked well.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:20 pm

I dunno, last time I went through Iowa, a lot of people started swinging swords at me.

My strange and unconventional past aside, welcome to Shokushu! :lol: Enjoy your stay, Xela! And don't mind the tentacles. They just wanna give you a lot of lovin'!

Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]