View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Lyndsey Marie Tulon: 'Pirate Queen DJ LynZ' 

Post Lyndsey Marie Tulon: 'Pirate Queen DJ LynZ'
going to do updates in the same color I use in rps as LynZ's chat
----------

Name: Lyndsey Marie Tulon
Place of Birth: Houston Texas
Nationality: Native American/Asian
Hair Color: midnight Blue
Eye Color: Midnight blue/brown/hazel/purple (depending on various things)
Ethnicity: Native American
Skin Tone: tanned
Pubic Hair: Clean, & trimmed
Distinguishing features: A heart shaped birthmark on my... well... it's on my left side under my panties... No you can't see it!!! and my color changing eyes... which I don't understand but, hey they're cool!
Height: 5' 2”
Weight:  *blush * not answering this... I’m just going to say average
Bust: 30 B 
Waist: 26
Hips: 33
Background: 
Lets see... my history huh, guess we'll start where I was born. Houston Texas, the one kid born to the two only non-Christians in the neighborhood and the schools I went to for twelve years. Racist sons of a bitches. Suffice it to say I was happy avoiding school and visiting the reservation whenever I could In fact it was being off school grounds that helped me awaken some of my abilities. I had an odd ability to charge things in my hands and make them explode when I threw them! Hah I loved it! Or of course I could have them expel the energy and double or even triple the force of a blow of or course make them somewhat explosive! I was a living gambit! That was awesome until someone caught me... I have to say that thankfully no one believed him but, People did being distrusting me and otherwise glaring at me like some freak even more than they did for being the only non-white girl at school. 
Back to my past. Lets see... It was around the eighth grade all these powers and magic started showing up in my life so, like any eighth grade tomboy that didn't like school or the people around her, I exploited them with the powers! I learned one mind control spell forcing my teachers to do my homework for me and give me straight As even though I was never around and became a bit of a school bully. Then there was the memory erase spell which I used to start stealing from people, never was caught because people couldn't remember they owned what I stole! It was great! Until... well... my dad got wind of it around my senior year. The ultimatum as pretty simple. go to shokushu university and straighten up and fly right or he'd expose me, well my option was kind of clear.

That's enough of my history in a nutshell... now for interpersonal relationships... Never had a boyfriend, or a girlfriend, never had sex, never touched myself, never even wanted to. Lot of guys thought I was flirting with them a lot though I never really noticed it... come to think of it so did a lot of girls. Maybe just the way I talk? Dunno but yeah I hope to get better with people in my stay at this school. Anyway beyond that Never even really had any friends... I just never fit in with other girls, I was too guyish, and never fit in with guys, I was too girly.
Alright... I admit it... there's something I should probably say. When I was younger when I just started high school I befriended a bit of a girly girl, an unpopular senior... wore glasses, had blonde hair. the varsity cheer captain began treating her like gold for a few weeks, maybe even a couple of months. then they invited her to a party. they played truth or dare and rigged it so that she'd lose... then when she did they forced her to strip... then the captain, her supposed friend... she... she came out with a strap-on and... while they held her down they stole her virginity, they raped her in every place the huge thing would fit until she was laying on a puddle of her own virgin blood and fluids... it traumatized me. why was I there? I had planned to be a crasher of course. I told you my past...

Psychological Profile: I like to think I'm sane enough to know i'm Insane thank you very much!
Personality: I like to think I'm a pretty simple, fun, outgoing girl and I'm pretty innocent for the most part even if I was corrupted by power for a little bit, I'm used to it I swear! No more corruption! But that doesn't mean I'm not a tomboy...
Virgin? N...No... I'm not... (she glances nervously over to the wall ) I am not lying! ((yeah she is lying))
piercing or Tattoos:  I have a melting skull with a flaming blue dagger through it on the small of my back I think. my sister was a dick and carved it there after drugging me.
Language: english
Likes: Music (as long as it's not country or rap... or hip hop... I like it!) Food(except sweet stuff! I don't like sweets though white chocolate on the other hand, that's Umami!), pirate radio(the real stuff not that stupid movie.) Movies. Pyrotechnics, Marvel comics
Dislikes: Christianity, rap, hip hop, country, sweets, B-movies
Activities: Filming, writing, DJng, that sort of stuff. Drawing & writing comics, reading, working out, exercise, sports, fighting, acting(there's a shitload more but hey, why list them all?) 

Misc: Why do I have all this wiring and panels and stuff? I like building and repairing radios as a hobby...

I'm a gymnophobe alright?! I'm terrified of being seen naked and weak and helpless.

Magic?  Not quite magic, but I do have some powers. I can charge stuff and make it explode ((this is weakened as per the rules & lacks focus)) and I have the power of suggestion I guess you could call it. It's kinda like the Jedi mind trick, and just like that it doesn't work on everybody (suggestion forces dark purple eyes)

==========

Xui Ta 'property of the A.D.D.'

Laele; quiet, proper girl

Alison V. Ryder: Endless font of energy

Karayah; The Gray Queen
20% less insane. Currently: debating options & ill

Last edited by LynzMarie on Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:17 am, edited 6 times in total.

Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:27 am

Post Re: Lyndsey Marie Tulon: 'Pirate Queen DJ LynZ'
Glad to see that you're back.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]